collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: It Movie, 2017 Who Has Seen it? Thoughts and Opinions *Spoilers Alert*  (Read 2038 times)

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
Re: It Movie, 2017 Who Has Seen it? Thoughts and Opinions *Spoilers Alert*
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2017, 02:36:07 PM »
^ Haha well, to be honest I didn't even think of that. XD Looking back though, I can't remember if the coat was missing a sleeve (which it should), but It did get Georgie; he got dragged into the sewer after he tried to crawl away with one arm.

Im shocked how many of my daughters classmates have already seen IT... 8th grade, the kids are around 14. I would have been scared to death at thet age but the kids these days are joking about Pennywise. o.o wow.

Maybe it sounds weird, but I'm not really shocked. When I was in elementary school, my friend and I couldn't stop laughing because of Chucky from Child's Play. We thought it was hilarious. I can't speak for anyone else, but I can honestly say that horror movies scare me ten times more now than they did when I was a child. :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

He knows that they're the fool...

Offline Jennifer2004

• Hooked on Ponies
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Looking for Bowtie variants, nirvanas, & merch!
    • View Profile
    • Jennifer Bischoff
Re: It Movie, 2017 Who Has Seen it? Thoughts and Opinions *Spoilers Alert*
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2017, 06:59:30 AM »
My dad is a huge Stephen King fan, he has more Stephen King books than I have books in total - and that is saying something! Naturally, he shared his Stephen King obsession with his daughter! I have been a fan since a very young age. I remember watching The Shining remake with my dad in first grade when it aired on TV.

I was very excited to see this new IT. I even rewatched the original miniseries in preparation. Which may have been a mistake. The first time I went to see the new film, I hated IT. I think it was because I kept comparing it to the original, which has been one of my favorite Stephen King adaptations since I was a kid.

But the second time I went to see IT, I tried to be more open minded. And that time I loved IT! I have seen IT a total of three time so far, and I can't wait for IT to come out so I can watch IT again!

~Jennifer
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

eCrater Store - Commissions Info - Facebook Page

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal