collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Small Sale ♥ *BAIT* G1 (x4) + G2 (x5) + G3 (x1) ♥  (Read 184 times)

Offline MollyTopic starter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bratz Pony
  • ig: @g2molly
Small Sale ♥ *BAIT* G1 (x4) + G2 (x5) + G3 (x1) ♥
« on: September 05, 2017, 04:46:46 PM »
Hello!
Just a small sale of ponies looking for new homes. A lot of bait ponies available ♥
♥ *All ponies under £5 / €5.5 ♥
♥ OPEN TO OFFERS ♥
Pictures might take a while to load ^^ For more pictures please send pm~ ♥
UK seller ♥ PayPal only
(scroll down for postage estimates)
eBay feedback: minniektxo ♥ instagram: @g2molly

Lemon Drop (unsure of which variant, but she comes with a show stable saddle):
Condition: 4/5 (hair is really lovely condition, her body is good condition, there is a small spot in the blush on her right cheek where the pink has worn away).  :)
£5
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bridal Beauty:
Condition: 3/5 (marks on cutie mark, in blush, her hair got chopped by a little me.  :blush: )
£4
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cloud Puff:
Condition: 3/5 (body and hair are in great condition, there's a very minor mark on one side's cutie mark, and original wings are missing.)
£4

Baby Fifi:
Condition: 1/5
£2
Cutie marks are visible but a little faded. Inside her tail is rust-stained. Needs rehairing. Body is slightly faded, there are glue marks around her neck. Good for custom ponies  :)
£ - open to offers

Night Glow:
Condition: 4/5
£4
Beautiful condition, asides from the glowy part of her hair (It arrived to me frizzy, and I made it worse by boiling it to death.  :( ) and a very faint scratch on one cutie mark. Eye gems intact ♥

Satin Splash:
Condition: 1/5
£1.5
Her fringe got chopped, and there's a problem with her neck I can't fix. :( Both eye gems are intact, and body is in good condition asides from her neck.

Sweet Berry (unsure of which variant):
Condition: 3/5
£3
Small paint mark on belly, eye gems missing but body and hair are in great condition. :)

Sky Skimmer:
Condition: 4.5/5
£4
Eye gems intact, no visible marks on body, I think hair might have been cut at some point but it isn't a bad cut if it was.  :blush:

Queen Sunsparkle:
Condition: 3/5
£4
Missing eye gems, cutie mark is smudged slightly, hair appears to have been cut.  :blush:

Lickety Split:
Condition: 4.9/5
£3
No visible marks, hair doesn't appear to have been cut, lovely condition ♥  ^.^

Shipping info:
♥ Ships worldwide from UK ♥
Standard shipping:
UK: £2.90
International: £5
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~* G2 Appreciation Squad *~

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
Re: Small Sale ♥ *BAIT* G1 (x4) + G2 (x5) + G3 (x1) ♥
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 05:31:08 AM »
I'm interested in Lemon Drop (my version that I've got has brown marks on her body), and I'm interested in Baby Fifi. I'll offer you £5 for it. So it's £10 for both plus £2.90 for the delivery.

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Who wants to changed this sig into ponies?

• Bratz Pony
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 09:09:43 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm interested in Lemon Drop (my version that I've got has brown marks on her body), and I'm interested in Baby Fifi. I'll offer you £5 for it. So it's £10 for both plus £2.90 for the delivery.

Let's call it £12 total, shipping included.  ^.^ I'll pm you!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Bratz Pony
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 12:43:58 PM »
Still available!

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2017, 04:55:45 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Still available!

Sorry I couldn't respond to you, because I was on holiday and had no internet connection. Yes I'm still interested in them.

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Who wants to changed this sig into ponies?