collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP Movie - UK Baby Sea Pony release (Aug 2017 onwards) question!  (Read 2526 times)

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
Re: MLP Movie - UK Baby Sea Pony release (Aug 2017 onwards) question!
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2017, 03:14:49 AM »
Oh wow, Sea Foam just became my most wanted.  Love her!

Her colourings remind me of G1 Fizzy ;)

I am still looking around - I went into an indie toy shop yesterday but they had none in at all! Waiting to get a chance to go into town and check out The Entertainer...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline U2QueenBee

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2017, 06:04:02 AM »
I haven't seen most of the 'Wave 1' either, I don't think - I picked up Sun Twist at The Entertainer a couple weeks ago but I have been looking for Bubble Splash and not found her. I'm not 100% sure which ones were in the store now - maybe Crystal Pearl, as I remember a dolphin. She's super-cute, although the suction cup doesn't seem to stick to anything.

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2017, 07:09:53 AM »
I haven't seen most of the 'Wave 1' either, I don't think - I picked up Sun Twist at The Entertainer a couple weeks ago but I have been looking for Bubble Splash and not found her. I'm not 100% sure which ones were in the store now - maybe Crystal Pearl, as I remember a dolphin. She's super-cute, although the suction cup doesn't seem to stick to anything.

Hmm so maybe the UK have only been distributed with wave 2? I wonder if wave 1 will eventually appear or if we will have to buy from the US?  :(

Those suction caps are tiny - we have had success in getting them to stick by getting them wet + pressing them to the side of the sink  :cool:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2017, 09:48:34 AM »
I checked a couple of stores today and the US is still on Wave 1.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2017, 02:59:22 PM »

Hmm so maybe the UK have only been distributed with wave 2? I wonder if wave 1 will eventually appear or if we will have to buy from the US?  :(

Those suction caps are tiny - we have had success in getting them to stick by getting them wet + pressing them to the side of the sink  :cool:

I mentioned on the previous page of the thread that at least 2 of the first wave are on the Entertainer site but not currently in stock...I even gave links o.o.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2017, 11:43:07 PM »

I mentioned on the previous page of the thread that at least 2 of the first wave are on the Entertainer site but not currently in stock...I even gave links o.o.

Sorry Taffeta - I must have got confused  ;) because I followed the links, saw they were out of stock and thought that they had just put them on the site to sit there... I don't like it when stores do this because it reminds me of some Amazon sellers where they keep advertising something to get the page visited, (following web searches) but it is never in stock! So maybe we *will* be getting them eventually, I suppose the Entertainer is the one to look out for!  :)

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2017, 06:04:51 AM »
These little babies are sooo cute :)
Im expecting this one to arrive from a trade, cant wait to see her in person :D no idea of the name, does anybody have a clue? - found out, its Crystal Pearl!

http://photobucket.com/gallery/user/Harmony2014/media/cGF0aDovSU1HXzEzODRfenBzb25odWh3eXcuanBn/?ref=1
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 06:09:28 AM by Einhornbaby »

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2017, 08:38:27 AM »
Oh wow, Sea Foam just became my most wanted.  Love her!

Her colourings remind me of G1 Fizzy ;)

I am still looking around - I went into an indie toy shop yesterday but they had none in at all! Waiting to get a chance to go into town and check out The Entertainer...

Really? I was thinking G3 Minty.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Online Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2017, 04:52:46 PM »
The link on Entertainer for Lily Drop now says coming soon so it seems like they got them in backwards order over here? I also saw she was weirdly listed under Mermaid Toys >< but that now when you look under this header all four of wave 1 are now here (instead of just 2) and all of them say coming soon. I've asked for Entertainer to alert me when Lily Drop is in stock as I am interested in her, but I assume it will come with all of them as the others now say 'New' and they hadn't reached my home Entertainer before I came back to London a week or so ago.

http://www.thetoyshop.com/c/mermaid-toys?q=%3Aprice-desc&page=1&sort=price-desc

Hope that works. Thus far Entertainer have tended to get the things that are on their site even if sometimes they have them as pre-order/delivery or collect rather than in store for a while (like with Coloratura to begin with).

The insert says that the asterisk indicates coming late 2017 but the asterisked ones are the ones already out and the other asterisked ponies aren't out (the other glowing ponies that can meet hooves, for example) so I think they got the batches mixed up at Hasbro and sent the second wave out first for some reason (or ran out of wave 1 sending it elsewhere so decided to do wave 2 here while they could and then shunt the others out later? I guess we'll see.

TRU in Brent Cross has the second wave. It had all of them but it now has no Crystal Pearl ;) Stock is reduced though because of the renovations going on and everything is in ugly white racks in the TRU baby section area, which is tiny >< I miss my big TRU store ><. I only found one lone Sun Twist in Smyths at home. Haven't got to the one here yet as I need to measure the cushion cover my sister brought back for me from Thailand first and visit Dunelm at the same time (they're right next door xD). Nothing in Entertainer back home for the baby sea ponies - no point even trying to get to one in London as it's well over an hour by 2 buses.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 04:56:42 PM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2017, 04:07:02 PM »
The US is still on Wave 1. I got excited when I saw several sea ponies hanging on the pegs but they were still all from the 1st wave.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2017, 07:17:01 PM »
The link on Entertainer for Lily Drop now says coming soon so it seems like they got them in backwards order over here?

Great news, Taffeta!  :ohyeah: I hope the Entertainer get some in stock soon, I am just itching to complete the set!

re: my local TRU - and their recent "wobble" - seems like the site move was planned quite a while ago as they are moving into a brand-new development and have long-advertised that the store would be there - I had wondered what would happen to our original store when news broke two years ago that it would be knocked down in order to build flats! Have to admit, though, the store was beginning to look really shabby, buckets on the shop-floor to collect water from leaky roofs, low-staffed till points, under-stocked shelves, dingy lighting, a bit depressing as a shopping experience!

Offline prancingstag

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2017, 08:59:48 PM »
These little guys have finally started showing up in Australia, and I've found Sun Twist, Crystal Pearl and Ocean Gem. If they really are wave 2 I wonder why the first wave has been getting skipped :huh: The movie is still at least six weeks away from getting released here and the movie toys have barely just started being stocked.

Online Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2017, 10:32:21 AM »
These little guys have finally started showing up in Australia, and I've found Sun Twist, Crystal Pearl and Ocean Gem. If they really are wave 2 I wonder why the first wave has been getting skipped :huh: The movie is still at least six weeks away from getting released here and the movie toys have barely just started being stocked.

Seems highly possible the same is happening there as seems to be happening here. We're still a way from Christmas and the movie hasn't debuted yet so maybe we'll see more action on the others over the next month.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal