collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone Heard of Magic Windows?  (Read 208 times)

Offline Al-1701Topic starter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
Anyone Heard of Magic Windows?
« on: September 04, 2017, 01:28:42 AM »
Something that came into our house after my grandmother died was a plastic oval with two kinds of sand in it.  It's moved with me to my new apartment as a part of the my collection of sensory toys.  I decided to look around and discovered it's called a Magic Window.

Anyone else have/had one?
A pony fan novel You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is looking for feedback and proofreading. A group of ponies awaken on a strange planet where they face its most dangerous species and learn the secrets behind one of its greatest legends.  STORY COMPLETE!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
Re: Anyone Heard of Magic Windows?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 01:34:04 AM »
I had one. :) I don't think I have it anymore but I enjoyed making the sand move. It always reminded me of the ocean.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you Bowtie for my avatar SDS for my sig.

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 02:19:28 PM »
Pictures?!
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login*You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login*You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+49)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Master of Orange Ponies
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2017, 07:45:21 PM »
I had one, it was blue & white. I probably still have it somewhere.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBelltock|