collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What are your non- my little pony grails?  (Read 1225 times)

Offline Lollipop

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • Wickstead's Blog
Re: What are your non- my little pony grails?
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2017, 03:05:07 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
eeeee he's lovely, Lollipop!! I love seeing photos of "new" toys next to well-loved ones :)

:biggrin: Hehe thank you.
Was so happy when I saw him  ^.^ couldn't believe what mine actually used to look like, my original ones nose is basically as flat as a pancake to his face, the newer one actually has quite a pointy nose (more like an actual bear) I knew mine was supposed to stick out but didn't realise it was by that much  :lol:

That's a lovely story, Lollipop!  :lovey:

Thank you  :biggrin:
Lollipop
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:heart: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Trades Preferred  :biggrin:

Online plushroo

• Trade Count: (+251)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • princess Cotton Candy
Re: What are your non- my little pony grails?
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2017, 04:54:17 AM »
Oh man! I have so many, but my tops are as follows:
Balto and Jenna laying down plushes (very expensive on ebay)
Princess Sally Acorn merchandise (from the Sonic The Hedgehog Saturday morning cartoon) I'd especially love to find the beanie plush, hand puppet, mug and Avon bottle head of her. Merchandise of her was sold at a short lived theme park in Sydney, Australia making it impossible to find as well as pricey!

Care bears cousins of the horse, monkey, cat, and dog.

Wuzzles babies plushes (still new to me. I think sold mostly in UK)

Glow worms Dipper Duck and Country mouse for the glow worms

Gina, Feelin' Fancy Chloe and Feelin' Fancy Joelle from Fashion Star Fillies line.

Carla from the Mattel Little Pretty Kitties line.

Huge Sonic the Hedgehog plush sold over 20 years ago. Only saw him once on ebay back in 2002.

Huge Meeko the raccoon plush from Disney's Pocahontas. I think he was a store prize you had to win.

Those are my main wants. It seems harder to find stuff on ebay nowadays since they seem to cater more to retail giants.