collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What are your non- my little pony grails?  (Read 7751 times)

Offline orangepeachmango

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Which one's Pink?
    • View Profile
Re: What are your non- my little pony grails?
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2017, 12:58:36 AM »
i love this thread! i will have to think about what my grails are and get back to it.

This Beanie Boo owl:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

She's the only one ever made that I don't have, though she was never sold in the UK as she was exclusive to Justice stores, which we don't have over here. The company did two other Justice Exclusive owls but I managed to get them through Amazon. This one was never listed though.

ooohhhh MAN, If i had been on the arena just last year or before, i could have helped you out! i used to work at justice!

there are quite a few listings for her on ebay rn though, and even some on Amazon that I can see. she sure is expensive though!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 01:01:22 AM by orangepeachmango »

wishlist

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2017, 01:07:26 AM »
I don't think Spirit had a lot of merchandise when it was out so that's probably what makes it more expensive. I think I have a cancelation stamp on and envelope of Spirit on a card.

The locket took years for me to find. For a long time I couldn't remember what it was called and no one else I talked to remembered "a locket that you wore around your neck and planted seeds in."  :lol:

I thought of another one, Barbie color change jewelry. It was plastic jewelry for kids to wear with color changing jewels that you could pop out of the jewelry pieces. My set was pink with red plastic jewels. I've only seen a set on Ebay rarely and don't remember what happened to my set.  A lot of sets were probably broken or thrown away when children stopped playing with them.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline alaskaallie

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2017, 03:57:42 AM »
That ENORMOUS Lion King plush that is either Simba or Mufasa, I don't really care which, the point is it's like as tall as I am.

Oh I remember seeing something like that in the disney store! (and omgVoyageristhebest)

Post Merge: September 01, 2017, 11:14:14 PM

Spirit Stallion of the Cimmaron Bryers from when the movie was first released. By the time I saw the movie the Bryers were gone and they're so expensive now.  :sad: The one I want most of all is the set with Spirit, Rain and their colt.

The Little Mermaid 2: Melody doll. I wish I had picked her up when I had the chance.

Ponyfan

Congrats on finding the locket! I know what you mean- I have Rain in the traditional size but I just wasn't interested/didn't have enough pocket money for Spirit as well :c my friend had that a couple versions of that set... I looooved that movie and wish I had tried to get more merch when it first came out.

Post Merge: September 01, 2017, 11:34:44 PM

I've never seen these before. They look like a mash up of She-ra and Jem. Was it a line only in Europe?

No, I got them in the US! I still remember the shop they were in and everything. Before I wrote down the exact name I kept forgetting and googling things like "she-ra knockoff with gems"  :lol:

Haha, that's funny! Were these 80s or 90s toys?

They were 90's toys! If I remember correctly they came out in '95 to go with a very short lived TV show. However, I grew up in Alaska and so they were still in the shops 3-5 years later when I would have gotten them.

Offline EnaRocketQueen

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess of Equestria <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2017, 04:37:08 AM »
i love this thread! i will have to think about what my grails are and get back to it.

This Beanie Boo owl:

She's the only one ever made that I don't have, though she was never sold in the UK as she was exclusive to Justice stores, which we don't have over here. The company did two other Justice Exclusive owls but I managed to get them through Amazon. This one was never listed though.

ooohhhh MAN, If i had been on the arena just last year or before, i could have helped you out! i used to work at justice!

there are quite a few listings for her on ebay rn though, and even some on Amazon that I can see. she sure is expensive though!

Yeah, I can't use PayPal or eBay, and the cheapest Amazon listing is about £95. Maybe if I win the lottery...

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2017, 04:47:23 AM »
Mighty Morphing Power Rangers Season 1 to 3 on DVD (got a season one set but the backs in foreign writing, episodes are in English)

Build a bear Power Rangers outfits (got red rangers outfit on the way with the bear who's going the red ranger).

A whole army of build a bears for my favourite power rangers from all of the different seasons minus a few seasons as I don't like them.

Bears I've got so far for Power Rangers:

Billy (Original MMPR)

Cassie (Power Rangers in Space, I know she was another Power Ranger but I can't remember which series)

Kendrix (First Power Rangers Lost Galaxy Ranger, before her sacrifice)

Jason (Original MMPR, on the way)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 12:30:16 PM by bright rabbit 1 »

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2017, 03:15:36 PM »
Any of the Pikmin Agatsuma figures :) I loooove them but they tend to go for $$$ on eBay, haha.

Also the Italian version of Ojamajo Doremi Poppu. -pokes doll in avatar- She's pretty much the same as the Japanese release, except that she seems to turn up even less than the JP ver (which is saying something :P) and comes with the most *darling* extra outfit.. *w* Heck, all the Italian Doremi dolls I'm missing really, haha. They're so cute.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2017, 04:40:54 PM »
Oh man.

This very hard to find Kenner LPS set-

This 1980s Playmobil Zoo to replace the one I had as a kid-

McFarlane Dragons Hydra, the only deluxe set I'm missing from the entire collection-

:shakefist:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline alaskaallie

• Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2017, 10:11:50 PM »
Oh man.

This very hard to find Kenner LPS set-

This 1980s Playmobil Zoo to replace the one I had as a kid-

McFarlane Dragons Hydra, the only deluxe set I'm missing from the entire collection-

:shakefist:

Oooh I'm pretty sure a friend of mine had that set growing up... I was completely obsessed with lps as a kid and wish I had tried to keep more of them!

Offline NightGliderSA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2017, 10:25:50 AM »
It is so disappointing to find that things we took completely for granted as kids are now nowhere to be found, or cost the earth. I remember going to the library with my mom and my favourite books to borrow from there where the What-a-Mess books by Frank Muir. So, when I had kids of my own I decided that I would like to share these books with them. Only to find that they seem to have disappeared out of SA without a trace. It is hard to even find someone who has ever heard of them. In 9 years of searching second hand stores and online, I have found..... two

I am particularly looking for those actually printed in SA

I have found and indeed purchased others online from the UK, but it is the SA books that I really want.

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2017, 11:19:18 AM »
I'd love a Kitty Care someday, preferably Winston or Monty.
Plushes of Boni and Drutt from Trapdoor (saw a giant Drutt once - should've got it when I had the chance!)
And perhaps a bit of an odd grail, a Flipper bubble bath bottle. Technically not a toy but I remember playing with it a lot as a kid and absolutely loving it; the bottle was like an ocean wave and the cap was a plastic dolphin. To this day, I haven't managed to find a single thing to that effect online. D:
(But in searching I have built quite a respectable collection of plush dolphins... 100% worth it!)

Offline alaskaallie

• Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2017, 01:27:12 AM »
It is so disappointing to find that things we took completely for granted as kids are now nowhere to be found, or cost the earth. I remember going to the library with my mom and my favourite books to borrow from there where the What-a-Mess books by Frank Muir. So, when I had kids of my own I decided that I would like to share these books with them. Only to find that they seem to have disappeared out of SA without a trace. It is hard to even find someone who has ever heard of them. In 9 years of searching second hand stores and online, I have found..... two

I am particularly looking for those actually printed in SA

I have found and indeed purchased others online from the UK, but it is the SA books that I really want.

Oh I know, it makes me sad, especially when it comes to things like books! There are many that I have just little snippets of memory of which I can't find anywhere- I hope you find some more.

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2017, 08:53:17 AM »
For me that is Galaxia from the moon dreamers line

Dozer wears removable earmuffs, and carries and magic wand. I have his earmuffs but not him
Stumbles removable hat and sunglasses.
Stardust cape and bucket of stardust.

I have the last two but not their accessories, I also want dream central and the dream along drifter play set complete.

As well as trying to find ursa minor.

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2017, 09:38:40 AM »
As well as trying to find ursa minor.

Same here.. she's so cute but so impossible to find >_< Good luck finding her :)

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2017, 10:40:49 AM »
My Magic Genies Sparkling Palace.

It was never released in stores to anyone's knowledge but it was actually produced. No idea how many actually got made though. I missed it on ebay last year from one of the people who worked on the toy line.

I have wanted that thing when I was little so badly and still do.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2017, 07:59:48 PM »
That radio is So CUTE Squirmy! Reminds me of Tippy

Yes, Poochie, was HUGE in Italy.  You find the best merch from that country. 

Good to know that others have oddball wishes.. I will keep my eyes out!  ;)
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal