collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What are your non- my little pony grails?  (Read 7741 times)

Offline xTic_Tac_Toex

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What are your non- my little pony grails?
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2017, 11:58:06 AM »
That ENORMOUS Lion King plush that is either Simba or Mufasa, I don't really care which, the point is it's like as tall as I am. 

I used to own one of the Simba Plushes. He was 5ft tall and beautiful. Due to lack of space I convinced myself to sell him...somedays I regret it :/

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2017, 03:40:44 PM »
I didn't know they made Kida from JtA? She's so cool! I love that movie.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 03:43:09 PM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Sandi

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2017, 03:34:04 AM »
Strawberry Shortcake grails: Any of the Berrykin dolls, but especially Banana Twirl.  :inlove:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Squishy grails: The I-Bloom Baby Bears.  :inlove:
G1, G2 and G3 collector. I also collect a bunch of other stuff. (Too much..)
My collection website
My toy Instagram
My cat/nature Instagram
My Tumblr

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2017, 10:50:56 AM »
I am a bit pony obsessed, so thinking of grails outside of MLP collecting is a bit hard. So I did some serious thinking, and let's see.

I admit that if I had the money, I would still like the IT doll for Graphix. She never made the Jem show, but I know she's associated with the Misfits, so she's the gap in my collection. But I bought my IT dolls when I was working, and now I'm a full time student, that's more difficult. Prices have gone up, and exchange rate has got worse. It's just not practical. I would like her, one day, I think.
Spoiler

I'd also like the outfit for Stormer that they released (I think of it as Makin' Mischief, I don't even know what IT is calling it) because it's pretty and my Stormer doll would like it. But again, money. If money wasn't an object, I would buy BBU Kimber and Stormer, or at least rebel Kimber because she's almost a Misfit. But it probably won't happen.

Outside of that...I recently got the MH and EAH dolls I had most wanted - Gloom & Bloom Jinafire, and Justine Dancer. But I wouldn't call them grails. Grails are something more than that I think.

Oh, I thought of something. It is a grail of mine, and has been for a long time.

I am a fan of the Japanese manga and anime Saiyuuki. There are dolls of the four main characters with actual hair, as opposed to being figures. They're really not common. I lucked out and got Sanzou, somehow, off Yahoo.jp ages ago. He's still the only one I have. I really want Hakkai and especially Gojou. I have never even seen them for sale, though, not even in Japan :/ So I guess they're grails.
Spoiler

I have the blond one (not my images). The other one is the grail ;)

I also want the doll for Takagi Shimon from SotsuM, but that's a bit different. I have seen him for sale lots of times. I just don't want to buy the whole set of dolls to get him, because it's a lot on shipping, and I already have the two from the series I want, one of them twice O.o.

Finally, it's not so much a grail, but there is a ton of Genpei related stuff in Japan that I didn't get to bring home with me. Modern merchandise of mediaeval Japan is really interesting to me. And that's almost a collection in its own right now for me. Anything Taira related is good with me - most of the stuff I find is Yoshitsune related or Genji. I guess if there's anything out there that has Munemori involved in it, that's my grail. That may be weird, but that's where my academia meets my hobbies ;)

« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 10:54:53 AM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2017, 03:09:21 PM »
Too many grails, but these would be the top:

(squid)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal