collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What are your non- my little pony grails?  (Read 7608 times)

Offline alaskaallie

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
What are your non- my little pony grails?
« on: September 01, 2017, 09:38:05 AM »
I have been thinking about a horse that I used to LOVE:
http://www.darah.com/collection/jewelriders/toyguide.asp
Moondance from Princess Guinevere and the Jewel Riders! I think I got it at a garage sale, I never had any of the accessories. I remember getting some of the dolls new, and I definitely took this horse to show-and-tell in preschool. Unfortunately, it went missing somehow and I would really like to replace it.... but it seems to sell for ~$200 on ebay  :cry:
I had the deluxe princess Guinevere and deluxe Tamara as well- I still have the cat! Wish I had kept those as they seem to sell for quite a lot these days as well  :biggrin:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 09:41:38 AM by alaskaallie »

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: What are your non- my little pony grails?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 09:44:08 AM »
Fashion Star Filly Anya
Fashion Star Filly Devan
Fully dressed Moondreamer Whimzee
Original Stormer
Grand Champions Aurora
Grand Champions Shadow Dancer
Grand Champions Sunny or Ice Sculpture
Grand Champions Bruschetta
Grand Champions Snowy Knight
GrandChampions Little Eagle
Grand Champions Mr, Chips
Transformers TR Octane
Transformers RB Salvage
Transformers Night Bird
Transformers Sideswipe
Treat Heart Pig
Swiftheart Rabbit
Noble Heart Horse

Those are some of mine anyway.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 04:49:53 PM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline EnaRocketQueen

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess of Equestria <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 09:45:19 AM »
This Beanie Boo owl:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

She's the only one ever made that I don't have, though she was never sold in the UK as she was exclusive to Justice stores, which we don't have over here. The company did two other Justice Exclusive owls but I managed to get them through Amazon. This one was never listed though.

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+437)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 10:20:12 AM »
Moondance from Princess Guinevere and the Jewel Riders! I think I got it at a garage sale, I never had any of the accessories. I remember getting some of the dolls new, and I definitely took this horse to show-and-tell in preschool. Unfortunately, it went missing somehow and I would really like to replace it.... but it seems to sell for ~$200 on ebay  :cry:
I had the deluxe princess Guinevere and deluxe Tamara as well- I still have the cat! Wish I had kept those as they seem to sell for quite a lot these days as well  :biggrin:

You should be able to get Moondance for much less than that - I've had three or so of her go through my hands that I sold for under $25 as I recall although with no accessories and in varying conditions.

My non-MLP toy grail is Get Along Gang Dress-Up Kid Flora Fox. 

Then there are my Breyer grails like Tortuga, Fortissimo, and Zeus, but the chances of my ever getting one of those is essentially zero.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 10:24:06 AM by Breyer600 »

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist
Avatar by SquarePeg; Sig by Alrak

Offline alaskaallie

• Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2017, 11:07:39 AM »

You should be able to get Moondance for much less than that - I've had three or so of her go through my hands that I sold for under $25 as I recall although with no accessories and in varying conditions.

That is good to hear!! I'd pay $30 in a heartbeat and I don't care about her accessories... I will have to keep an eye out. I suppose I have only seen them MIB and then the asking price is extreme. Ah Breyer.... I honestly try not to look. There are way too many stunning models which are too far out of my price range  :lol:

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2017, 02:09:06 PM »
That ENORMOUS Lion King plush that is either Simba or Mufasa, I don't really care which, the point is it's like as tall as I am. 

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2017, 03:17:16 PM »
For a long time mine was this, a Nature's Nursery locket.

I was finally able to get one earlier this year.

Spirit Stallion of the Cimmaron Bryers from when the movie was first released. By the time I saw the movie the Bryers were gone and they're so expensive now.  :sad: The one I want most of all is the set with Spirit, Rain and their colt.

The Little Mermaid 2: Melody doll. I wish I had picked her up when I had the chance.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2017, 03:27:44 PM »

Wow there are so few GAG collectors!  *waves*  I do hope you find Flora!  I have Dress-Up Montgomery, Dottie and Zipper but only Dottie has clothes. 

That ENORMOUS Lion King plush that is either Simba or Mufasa, I don't really care which, the point is it's like as tall as I am. 

Oh man, I remember that thing!  It took up like half the plushie display at the Disney Store right? 

My answers:
1) My childhood Poochie AM radio

(not my photo)

2) a complete, loose Lady Lovely Locks collection
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 03:32:57 PM by lovesbabysquirmy »
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2017, 03:35:50 PM »
A complete MIB Sweetie Pups collection, I only have two left to go and then I'll customise the never released prototypes and start on collection them all loose lol.
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2017, 03:51:25 PM »
Oh where do I even begin...

80's Noble Heart Horse Plush
Shogun Warriors Godzilla
Every Toy Vault plush from the Godzilla line (they can go from $30-$100+ depending on the kaiju, I only have spacegodzilla!!)
Steiff Godzilla plush (in my dreams) :faint:
A Little Miss Dinosaur (I don't even care which! I just want one!)
Magic The Gathering: From The Vault Dragons collection
All the variations of Funko's Godzilla POP! figure
A plush of Rita from Oliver & Company
All variations of the 2001 era Spyro plushies

I just want a lot of things  :P :blush:
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline Mami Tomoe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • i love sprinkles
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2017, 04:28:36 PM »
i always look for the polygonia mami tomoe and whenever i find her shes 800 dollars or all of the tokyo mew mew dolls or sailor venus dolls
i love sprinkles
i also clean ponies so if you want a clean pony contact me

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2017, 04:48:57 PM »

Wow there are so few GAG collectors!  *waves*  I do hope you find Flora!  I have Dress-Up Montgomery, Dottie and Zipper but only Dottie has clothes. 

Oh man, I remember that thing!  It took up like half the plushie display at the Disney Store right? 

My answers:
1) My childhood Poochie AM radio

(not my photo)

2) a complete, loose Lady Lovely Locks collection

That radio is So CUTE Squirmy! Reminds me of Tippy
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2017, 06:11:54 PM »

I've never seen these before. They look like a mash up of She-ra and Jem. Was it a line only in Europe?

I have a few grails one could say
*Care Bear plush Grams Bear with shawl- my grandma had her and I would sleep with her when I was there. She always smelled like my grandmas perfume
*Care Bear pvc minis of Hugs cutting paperdolls and Tugs stacking blocks-my aunt that recently passed away had all of the minis in a crystal bowl in her china hutch and she would let me play with them as a kid
*Purple Care Bear Sailing Away to Grandmothers suitcase like I had as a kid
Enchanted Kingdom 2nd edition of Nina with red accents instead of pink. I had one with all ber tack as a kid and she disappeared
Strawberry Shortcake movie Meets the Berrykins. I rented this a lot as a kid and have yet to find one since.
Glo Friends Prayerbug
Fisher Price Movie Viewer Theatre with Cinderella. Had this as a kid. I remember watching it on the wall in the upstairs hall way with my brothers

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline alaskaallie

• Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2017, 11:10:00 PM »

Oh I remember seeing something like that in the disney store! (and omgVoyageristhebest)

Post Merge: September 01, 2017, 11:14:14 PM

Spirit Stallion of the Cimmaron Bryers from when the movie was first released. By the time I saw the movie the Bryers were gone and they're so expensive now.  :sad: The one I want most of all is the set with Spirit, Rain and their colt.

The Little Mermaid 2: Melody doll. I wish I had picked her up when I had the chance.

Ponyfan

Congrats on finding the locket! I know what you mean- I have Rain in the traditional size but I just wasn't interested/didn't have enough pocket money for Spirit as well :c my friend had that a couple versions of that set... I looooved that movie and wish I had tried to get more merch when it first came out.

Post Merge: September 01, 2017, 11:34:44 PM

I've never seen these before. They look like a mash up of She-ra and Jem. Was it a line only in Europe?

No, I got them in the US! I still remember the shop they were in and everything. Before I wrote down the exact name I kept forgetting and googling things like "she-ra knockoff with gems"  :lol:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 11:34:44 PM by alaskaallie »

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2017, 12:48:31 AM »

Oh I remember seeing something like that in the disney store! (and omgVoyageristhebest)

Post Merge: September 01, 2017, 11:14:14 PM

Ponyfan

Congrats on finding the locket! I know what you mean- I have Rain in the traditional size but I just wasn't interested/didn't have enough pocket money for Spirit as well :c my friend had that a couple versions of that set... I looooved that movie and wish I had tried to get more merch when it first came out.

Post Merge: September 01, 2017, 11:34:44 PM

No, I got them in the US! I still remember the shop they were in and everything. Before I wrote down the exact name I kept forgetting and googling things like "she-ra knockoff with gems"  :lol:

Haha, that's funny! Were these 80s or 90s toys?

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal