collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Selling My Entire Collection G1s & G3s plus Stuffed Animals and Dolls  (Read 163 times)

Offline faeriesbloodTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
Hi everyone,

I'm the rest of selling my collection! I am asking $80 plus shipping for the bin of ponies. Ideally, I would like to keep everything together, as I'm in the process of moving and it would really help me to have the extra time.

As far as the contents go, I have mostly G3s. There are two MIB scented ones. There are also a few G3 miniatures that came in collector's tins. As for the G1s, there are a few basics as well as some jewel-eyes, a megan doll, and a G1 cotton candy plush. A few G4 blind bags might be in the box.

There are a few extras listed below as well. Please shoot me a pm if you are interested in anything :) I am open to offers on all items. Of course, please feel free to ask for more photos of anything you are interested in.

Thanks for looking!

.:The Collection:.
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

.:Misc Horses/Pony-Related:.

Claire & the Unicorn Stuffed Animal and Book. No flaws. Asking $20 plus shipping. I'm also throwing in Avalon the beanie buddy, if desired.

Khan Plush (Mulan's horse). $5 plus shipping. Great condition.

.:Dolls:.

Vintage Betty Boop Ballerina. 1986 stamped on back of her head. Missing shoes and bracelet. Tights are a bit dirty, but I think they can be easily cleaned. Asking $50 plus shipping.

Dolls by Pauline. Goldilocks and Baby Bunting. Both are very clean. Baby Bunting has scuffs on his cheeks. Asking $10 plus shipping for both.

.:Misc:.
Miniatures! Get whichever ones you would like for free with any purchase, or $4 plus shipping for all.

Shappo Plush - Perfect condition, but his tag is a little bent. If you'd like more photos feel free to ask. $7 plus shipping

Blossom the cat Beanie Buddy - Mint. $5 plus shipping.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 03:07:53 AM by faeriesblood »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login