Pony Talk > Off Topic

It's happening people-book to movie... (Coville)

(1/3) > >>

mlp4me:
Never thought in a million years that movie studios would run out of ideas.
Well, they have and I'm stoked!

I know there are a few of you around here that enjoy Bruce Coville novels.
I have to admit, I've been FB stalking this author and to just have this show up on my newsfeed was a surprise. I'm just so very out of the media loop now-a-days.

Universal pictures has made a movie adaptation of Aliens ate my Homework (ok, even if it is all CGI I'm buying it). This is my favorite series of books...

But hey, give me William Shatner any day...

Without further ado, click on the link to get your Bill fix!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iY1AsbgU4M

Bekuno:
Never read this one, but I'm a big fan of his Unicorn Chronicles series (though I never got the last book.. I think it only got one run and there' issues with the publisher, so the book is a bit pricey).

I'll have to keep an eye out for this  :)

lovesbabysquirmy:
*wiggles*  OOOOOH!

mlp4me:

--- Quote from: Bekuno on August 31, 2017, 12:13:49 PM ---Never read this one, but I'm a big fan of his Unicorn Chronicles series (though I never got the last book.. I think it only got one run and there' issues with the publisher, so the book is a bit pricey).

I'll have to keep an eye out for this  :)

--- End quote ---
I only have the first book of the Unicorn Chronicles. Good read though. Before B&N we didn't have a lot of book stores around here besides scholastic book fairs, well, those stopped after I got into middle school. Still not many of his on the shelves at B&N. I'm not a huge online supporter.

I had a handful of books that disappeared when I got my book box back from my dad's house. Goblins was gone and all but Jennifer Murdley's toad of the magic shop books. So I've evilbayed (first time in about 15 years-complete desperation) and amazingly had a local find for some odd anthologies.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also somehow managed to get two books that were signed via evilbay (and not disclosed by sellers, guess they didn't care)...

Skeen:
Oh my god I loved that series as a kid!  SO going to see it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version