Pony Talk > The Dollhouse

Shibajuku Girls

(1/5) > >>

kCherry:
Does anyone else have these girls? I nabbed all three of these babies and was surprised to find out this was the second series! Anyone know where the first line was sold? I adore these girls! I did an unboxing of Skizuka but I have yet to edit and upload it. (I was thinking she'd make a Great Pinkie Pie custom girl!!) I was really impressed by their quality and surprised that they were so well jointed everywhere but at the ankle!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

What are ya'lls thoughts on these cuties? Anyone have any from the first wave? I'd love to see pictures!

Galactica:
Oh they are really cute! I love their clothes-

They look similar to La De Da or Liv maybe? I haven't seen them in the store, but I'll admit it's probably been at least a month since I went to Target.

orangepeachmango:
I just bought one today actually!! their bodies are the same size as regular barbies, but their heads are HUGE (much like pullips)
I got mine at target, and I got her on sale :' )
I really want the black/white stripey one, but they didnt have her so I got the blue haired one.

I have plans to give her new eyes at least, since her default eyes are kind of ugly imo. I gave her a 1980s barbie skirt but everything else is hers to begin with.

lovesbabysquirmy:
They remind me of Cutie Pops! 

Galactica:
Oh wow that's a big head there!

I wonder if they are "inspired" by Pullip's popularity...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version