collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Enchantimals -  (Read 281 times)

Offline GalacticaTopic starter

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
Enchantimals -
« on: August 28, 2017, 08:51:30 PM »
Have you guys seen these?

They are pretty cute- they actually look related to Monster High (like slightly more fantasy focused character).  I wonder if they will be replacing MH?

I like that they have pets-  not sure what size they are but possibly a little shorter than MH?

The outfits are definitely on the cheap/basic side, but maybe you trade that for the fancier pet?

The faces look very similar- I hate to say it but they kinda remind me of MH knockoffs like you'd see on AliExpress?  But I love these lamb and peacock characters...

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Post Merge: August 28, 2017, 09:01:48 PM

Actually- I just noticed they don't have elbow or knee joints- they kinda look like Fairytopia characters, don't they?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 09:01:48 PM by Galactica »

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
Re: Enchantimals -
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 11:37:20 PM »
-waves hand- Meeeee!! I love these little things :D

I think they were going to be EAH originally? I know there were a few Amazon listings for them (Enchantimals) that were initially called "Ever After High Enchantimals" and then got changed to just "Ever After High" later.. I get the impression that these were originally going to be a spinoff of the EAH pixies and then changed to being their own line when it became clear EAH was going down the toilet, haha.

They're so cuuuute <3 Sure they don't have the best articulation (there are two with articulated knees if you haven't seen them - Prue from the panda playset and Taylee in the turtle bike playset) but I'm always a sucker for anthro dolls :B I hope they run for a while.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I like that they have pets-  not sure what size they are but possibly a little shorter than MH?

I posted some size comparison pics on the MH arena a while ago..

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline GalacticaTopic starter

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 11:46:57 PM »
Ah, so they were probably going to be the EAH version of pixies- makes sense!

After I posted here I did stumble on the thread on the MH Arena- I should have looked there first, lol

They are pretty cute. I do wish they had more articulation, but I guess that would be rare in a doll that small.

Offline starryeyed

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • glitter wings!
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 07:26:21 PM »
saw them at the store the other day, they are sooo cute!!! I almost got one but when it came down to an enchantimals doll or a furby i passed them over bc of lack of articulation :0

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 08:29:08 PM »
Pray I don't see these on shelves... or they all have to come home with me...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

<3 Avatar:Vanilla Virus, Sig: Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder <3