collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Collection downsizing + more! Many rare & HTF ponies from all generations!  (Read 468 times)

Offline Freeindeed

• Trade Count: (+208)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Iris Tiger
X-posted.

I'm downsizing my collection a bit and I also have a bunch of extra ponies to sell! I have lots of good ponies, including G1's from the US and from the UK/Europe. I also have some G2, G3, and G4 ponies. Please scroll through all of the pictures to see everything.

I have more pictures and detailed descriptions of everything, so feel free to ask questions. Most are in nice shape with little to no flaws, but see the pictures for details, and feel free to ask questions. I have more pictures and detailed descriptions that I'll be happy to send you for most everything (**except the Bargain Bin Ponies, sorry**). All G2's, G3's, and G4's are in Excellent to Near Mint condition with little to no flaws, unless otherwise noted below.

I can only ship to the USA/Canada at the moment. However, I'm fine with shipping to a friend's USA/Canada address. I charge actual shipping rounded up to the next dollar amount: USA shipping starts at $3 and Canada shipping starts at $9. 

I will also accept offers, especially if you're buying a bunch. :)

G1 US (no accessories):

Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

-Wave Runner (hair is REALLY good for a Sunshine Pony, with only some very slight frizz starting to form at the tips, 1 of the nicest I have ever seen in 20+ years of collecting, price reflects condition): $20
-Speedy (little to no regrind/discoloration spots): $10
-Locket (a few age or regrind/discoloration spots, still good): $16
-Creamsicle (faded blue staining on back of 1 leg, a bit of excess neck glue): $12
-Baby Racer: $30

-Mom & Baby Surprise: $15/set, would prefer not to separate

-Year 3 Rainbow Ponies (typical condition of this set, may have flaws like paint wear/rusted symbols, age spots, etc, still in good shape): $15 each

-Applejack: $8
-Minty (Flat Feet, some missing plugs from mane but otherwise pretty nice): $20
-Bow Tie: $6
-Snuzzle (Concave Feet, 2 missing plugs towards bottom of mane, body a bit faded/discolored): $10
-Medley (long hair version): $8
-Butterscotch (Concave Feet): $7

G1 US (with accessories):

Spoiler

-Ribbon with backcard, sticker, brush, & ribbon (from my personal collection, I am super picky about So Soft ponies so she is very nice for one of these, flocking super clean with just a few small rubs/bits of thinning, price reflects condition + completeness): $25

-Wildflower with mesh ribbon (earring intact): $20
-Sugar Apple with barrette (a few missing plugs from forelock, hair frizzy and needs recurling): $30
-Morning Glory with comb & ribbon (missing wings, hair frizzy): $10
-Sugarberry with comb & ribbon (GORGEOUS shape, from my personal collection, very close to mint except for initial written underneath 1 hoof, price reflects condition): $22
-TAF Yum Yum with comb & ribbon (mane more faded than tail, not as bright a white, a few small marks/bits of ingrained dirt, still good): $30
-Blueberry Baskets with comb & ribbon (another one from my personal collection, some faint yellowing in spots but body color is still pretty nice on her, hair is still in original curls, body still faintly scented): $25

G1 UK/Euro:

Spoiler

-Wedding Bells Confetti (shy pose): $15
-Baby Candy (hair may have been trimmed a bit, looks a bit shorter than it should but still long): $70 OBO
-Baby Lollipop (hair frizzy, gouge to plastic or possible chew marks? on 1 ear, initials written under 2 front hooves, wear to eyes, 1 lollipop symbol on non-display side has fairly large rub, some other wear to symbols here & there as well): $65 OBO

Bargain Bin G1's:

Spoiler
All are $5 each! Ponies are in good condition for the most part. I'm very sorry, but I can't provide individual pictures and/or descriptions for these ponies, so please bear in mind that they may not be in perfect shape, and I am not selling them as such. None of the ponies have any haircuts. They may have other flaws like missing hair plugs, dry/frizzy hair, loose tail washers, loose neck seams, turning heads, initials under hooves, discoloration, small marks and/or stains, surface dirt, age spots, paint wear, etc. Most if not all of these flaws are minor and/or easily fixable with a good cleaning. All ponies do not have all flaws-- I'm just giving you a blanket list to cover all of the bases. They are not in "bait" condition in my opinion, but again, they may not be perfect.

Squeezer still works. All Collector Ponies have Concave Feet.

Other flaws for Bargain Bin Ponies are mentioned below (they may have other flaws listed above as well):

-Pinwheel: horn is warped, symbol wear
-Romper: sticker/tape residue on body, does not work
-Heart Throb: frizzy hair, some symbol wear but not too bad
-Green Dance N Prance Pony: does not work
-Wildflower: earring intact, body needs inner cleaning, some ingrained dirt
-Confetti: discolored, age spots, several pink + neon yellow "highlighter"-looking stains, symbol wear
-Baby Cotton Candy: tail frizzy, tail rust, hair faded
-Baby Tiddlywinks: hair faded
-Lucky: tail may have been trimmed a bit (not sure)
-Baby Bouncy: sticker/tape residue on body
-Parasol: excess glue on neck seam, sticker/tape residue on body, some faded blue staining in a few spots
-Snuzzle (Concave Feet): some pink staining in a few spots
-Medley (long hair version): small pink stain above 1 eye
-Majesty: some mottling/marks to body that may not come out, not sure since she needs cleaning

G2's & G4's:

Spoiler

-Princess Golden Light (both eye jewels are intact): $15
-Teddy (both eye jewels are intact): $20
-Honeybuzz: $30
-Cherry Berry: $8

G3's:

Spoiler

-Berries N Cherries, Spring Carnivale, and Lavender Cloud: $15/set, would prefer not to separate

-Anchors Away: $20
-Sunshimmer: $8
-Pinkie Pie VI (MLPFair 2007): $30

-Sunrise Song (leans, has a bit of trouble standing sometimes): $8
-Shell Belle (missing magnet, faded stain on nose): $3
-Sparklesnap: $6
-Baby Hula Lula (with hat): $4
-Star Beam II: $4

Please PM me if you see anything that you would like. Thank you very much! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal