collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Paribus, Ibotta, eBates and the like  (Read 541 times)

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
Paribus, Ibotta, eBates and the like
« on: August 26, 2017, 10:57:52 AM »
Does anyone here use any of these money saving apps?  I just signed up for Paribus but am still a little leery of it. I like Ibotta. I have been using that fir awhile. It's hit and miss with Ebates as I forget to check it and go through their site to shop. Tell me about your experiences, especially with Ebates and Paribus.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 09:41:00 AM by nessa16 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Rad

• Radical Rad
  • Trade Count: (+45)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
    • Radical Creations
Re: Paribus, Ibotta, eBates and the like
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 07:00:56 PM »
I just started using Ibotta but it always gives rebates/money/whatever for things I don't buy.... The only "helpful" one is 10% back at JoAnn. I work there but I've been trying to cut down on my spending.... Signing up and getting $10 free is pretty great though! If it helps I've heard a few customers say they love it.

Eta: So I just learned you need $20 to "withdraw" your rebates.... And I only have $11.20. I'm never going to get that last $9 to get my $10 joining bonus in the next two days. Plus for me the app needs to be closed and reopened each time I submit a receipt and I have to add JoAnn to the list each time, instead of the app just remembering it. What a waste of my time.

My guess is if you frequently buy stuff Ibotta rebates it's worth it; not for me.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 10:12:26 AM by Rad »
Poo on you Photobucket!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal