collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Can Someone's Inbox Fill Up / Stop Working? Getting Errors  (Read 135 times)

Offline WingsOfMasqueradeTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+225)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
Can Someone's Inbox Fill Up / Stop Working? Getting Errors
« on: August 23, 2017, 10:51:09 PM »
I see the other ask down below this one from back in May or so...
That says "the inbox can't fill up / it's not sure how many" , does anyone know if that's still true or if it changed and someone put a bandwidth limit on it or something? It's a person who I think may have excessive messages amount = social and all, but I am getting

"Member Can't Receive Messages Now"

Or something every time I try to send a PM. It's been a while now, that I'm selling them a bunch of stuff and now suddenly I only get the error. I waited a couple of days to see if it would just go away but it's not. What can I do to get back in contact? I don't want anyone to think I'm trying to fleece them / avoid getting them their ponies.

I asked for a message to be sent to me and it came so it's not my inbox or outbox or something, right?
Thanks for any help with clearing this error up,
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • Kiwi's Paradise
Re: Can Someone's Inbox Fill Up / Stop Working? Getting Errors
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 12:04:56 AM »
Hmmm, I haven't heard of any issues with PMs. I would guess that message might be if someone has been blocked from using PMs for some reason. Or if maybe they (even accidentally) blocked you from sending them a message...
PLEASE VOTE to help the Floofers @ F5RS!
(Frisky Ferrets, Fuzzies, and Feathered Friends)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This cutie will be our newest family member come October. Her rescue is in a Facebook contest to win $500.
You can vote daily until the end of September.
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!