collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Identification Help :)  (Read 258 times)

Offline LollipopTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • Wickstead's Blog
Identification Help :)
« on: August 21, 2017, 07:34:33 PM »
:glitter: Hello Everypony  :glitter:

Just wondering if anyone has a clue who/what this random little butterfly thing is, my Nana gave her to me yesterday (she is always picking up random things for me).

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

No idea what it is but Lollipop & Lolli Teeny Tiny have adopted her.  :biggrin:
(She has a marking of the letter 'K' with a cloud symbol on the back of her)

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also whilst we are at it, anyone have a clue who/what my little orange bear is? I have actually had this for years, as long as I can remember actually  :P

Just pondering who these 2 little things are.

Thank you

:lovey:
Lollipop
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:heart: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :heart:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Trades Preferred  :biggrin:

Offline Carolina-chan

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Fakie!
    • http://koti.phnet.fi/kalehto/PC
Re: Identification Help :)
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 01:26:17 PM »
She's from Kinder Surprise egg, these come in four different colors. I think I have all of them or at least three of them.

• Wickstead's Blog
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 08:18:49 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's from Kinder Surprise egg, these come in four different colors. I think I have all of them or at least three of them.

Aah yes i did think maybe thats what she was. Hmm may have to keep my eye out for the other colours  :biggrin:
Lollipop
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Trades Preferred  :biggrin:

Offline Endless_collectathon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 07:40:50 PM »
Not sure which one in particular, but the bear is from a Barbie nursery set :)

• Wickstead's Blog
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 10:05:18 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not sure which one in particular, but the bear is from a Barbie nursery set :)

Oo okay thank you  :biggrin:
Lollipop