collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Ponies - WIP  (Read 193 times)

Offline KitsunesakuraTopic starter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
My Ponies - WIP
« on: August 19, 2017, 06:47:36 PM »
Here are my ponies!  Some of them are still WIP but they're coming along nicely. My Sundance is being a butt with her hair. Total mess when I got her. Still frizzy after her bath and first attempt to defrizz.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 06:52:19 PM by Kitsunesakura »

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
Re: My Ponies - WIP
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 08:51:47 PM »
Your ponies sound great. Unfortunately I can't see your pics because photobucket has installed new rules on their site. You will need to find a new image host and re-upload them.

There are some good suggestions on this thread:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Want list:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline KitsunesakuraTopic starter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
Re: My Ponies - WIP
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 04:29:09 AM »
Darn, Kiwimlp! That sucks. I'll have to find a new way to share. Sorry i ghosted for a bit. *embarrassed*