collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello from Greece!!  (Read 67 times)

Offline farfallinakiTopic starter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Motion Pony
Hello from Greece!!
« on: August 18, 2017, 06:01:12 PM »
Hello everybody!!

I'm Marina,32 almost :blush: , living in the beautiful island of Crete-Greece!! :biggrin:

I very excited about this new experience with our lovely vintage toys! Well i started my collection only 1 year ago, when my parents had to move into another house so i took all the boxes with my old toys..Opening them one by one, i found my 9 G1  ponies, that i had since 5 years old and.. that was it! Right now i have around 80 G1...Im in love with the Greek ponies but they are rare and expensive..Also i have almost completed my twinkle eyed Ponies and im close to finish the collection of Show & Glow..! After that.. i will be raising money to buy the domestic-greek ponies :P :biggrin:

As a teacher im really worried about the new toys that our children have, and im afraid that no such wonderful and unique toys will ever be produced again.. :(

Well thats why we have to take care of them and show them to the world right??  :lol:

Thank you for the welcoming,and hope i make new friends here!  ^.^

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+159)
  • MOC Mimic
Re: Hello from Greece!!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 03:57:14 AM »
Welcome to the Arena :wave:

It's so wonderful that you still had some of your childhood ponies to inspire you to collect again :) 

Yes, we must collect all the ponies to preserve them and show future generations how much cooler our old toys are!!! :silly:

Look forward to seeing you around!
My Want List:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline glitterball

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Be kind and sparkly!
Re: Hello from Greece!!
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 07:17:05 AM »
Welcome!  :frolic: :frolic:

Yes, we must show the world what lovely, gentle toys we had back in the old days!  :heart: :heart: :heart:
:glitter: :glitter: :happy: :glitter: :glitter: