collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pullip community/market?  (Read 1429 times)

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
Pullip community/market?
« on: April 02, 2017, 01:16:47 PM »
So I recently rediscovered my pullip dolls and wanted to get back to community but the forum I used to frequent is gone! This forum is also pretty quiet about pullips :/ additionally, where is a good place to buy used dolls? Thanks!
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
Re: Pullip community/market?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 08:17:22 PM »
Dolly market is still going strong. And the Dal House. Otherwise I think everything has moved to facebook

mishapscaster

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2017, 10:59:50 PM »
Jpgroove has a section called special offer that has factory, samples ( used floor models that might be missing a few things) and dent box dolls.
Tuesday mornings also randomly has Pullip line dolls as well( Ranging from the minis that are $10 to large ones that are $40). This forum thread had the hotline number to check for local dolls in your area although most of the codes are several years old and might not be in stock any more. http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,375372.15.html. I just got two dolls today one Regeneration Noir ( code 1843302) and a Dal doll ( code 1788938). I would also recommend calling the store to make sure the stock count is accurate and to put the doll on hold. I hope that helps! Happy collecting!

mishapscaster

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 08:16:23 PM »
whoops update just realized the Dal code I had was a misprint/ mislabel that was originally a blanket code that got stuck on the box.

Offline Mami Tomoe

• Colorswirl Pony
  • i love sprinkles
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2017, 10:03:24 AM »
im a pullip collecter too
i love sprinkles
i also clean ponies so if you want a clean pony contact me

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal