collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Favorite ponies, episodes and/or toys......and why?  (Read 1780 times)

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Favorite ponies, episodes and/or toys......and why?
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2017, 10:30:48 PM »
Wait, there's a white G2 unicorn, and she lights up????    :drunk:

(actually all ponies are my favorites, some slightly more favoriter).

I'll probably swap out Twilybot's Hasbro image when I draw her at some point hopefully soon-ish.

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2017, 10:36:09 PM »
I've got four favourite ponies Surprise, Buttons, and Slugger from G1, I so wanted toy versions of them but couldn't get them. (Thanks to Taffeta who sold me two Surprise ponies. And thanks to the woman on eBay.uk for selling me a bundle of ponies with Buttons in.) G4 Trixie because she does magic, and the episode where she has a duel with Twight Sparkle was cool.

My favourite G1 episodes are Return of Tambelon because it was so cool, Quest of the Princess Ponies. G4 episodes (too many to list).

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2017, 11:05:29 PM »
Return of tambelon was ALWAYS my favorite! Ribbon is my favorite pony because of that episode!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline orangepeachmango

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Which one's Pink?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2017, 11:31:49 PM »
from the main collection of g1s ill have to say speedy and quackers are my favs??? but really my ultimate fav is my jenny  :blush: shes so sweet!

i honestly dont know much about the g1 show. sorry LOL
my fav g3 is maybe bunches-o-fun? any of the glittery symbol ones really...i love the sparkle!!

and my favorite g4 character is rarity, but also celestia close second.. my fav toy that i own is probably my celestia funko. she sso show-accurate and beautiful and i love her~

wishlist

Online Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2017, 12:17:50 AM »
I'm obsessed with G1 - the way they smell, their chubby little faces... nothing beats a pile of G1's and I can't even pick a fave line/set, let alone a single one!

But then there's the neon/pastel goodness of G2 - and most of my nostalgic memories of buying in store - I remember digging through tubs of secret surprise ponies for $3! I only ever got 1 G1 in-store, and I was pretty young, my memory is mostly of the trauma of only being allowed one. One.. god my mother was a mean old bat haha!

G3 are sooo colourful, and I love that the are such a nod to G1, with the styling and even the re-using of G1 names... and that glittery plastic, phew.

G4 had some really great characters early on, and some of the later ponies have been really nice too, like the pearly ponies.

I honestly could never pick a fave pony to have an army of or whatever. But the first pony I ever got, my Ruby Lips, is my fave toy of all time, and I have both my original and a collection version, because mine was much-loved, and I wanted her to have short hair like mine was... eek!

My fave pony things though, apart from the pony toys themselves, are things like books and comics and other media. I'm a nutcase when it comes to that stuff... I have 3 region 4 box sets of the G1 series, (3!!) as well as a bunch of random other DVDs I liked the cover art of.. all from the same series because I'm crazy (and they were pretty, and they exist, and I NEEDED them). I'm also madly in love with the aussie G3 colouring books (there's even a freaking glow in the dark one! :freak:), and the G4 comics... they're better than the show even, but of course I have all the DVDs of that, too... I need pony rehab.. like badly..

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

lostpony

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2017, 04:20:23 AM »
bright rabbit 1 did someone say Trixie's duel with Twilight Sparkle?
Check out this remix of that scene by Tridashie!   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES7gaZA4b8U&t=63s

I think most of us can agree that one of the most favoritestest of all ponies is...a whole great big box of ponies from an arena member like the one that just arrived today!!!  Yaaay ! i think it's something like 84 ponies.

Offline Mami Tomoe

• Colorswirl Pony
  • i love sprinkles
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2017, 12:19:01 PM »
Wait, there's a white G2 unicorn, and she lights up????    :drunk:

(actually all ponies are my favorites, some slightly more favoriter).

I'll probably swap out Twilybot's Hasbro image when I draw her at some point hopefully soon-ish.
yeah its cool but hard to find
i love sprinkles
i also clean ponies so if you want a clean pony contact me

Offline starstrider

• Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pony pride!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2017, 06:06:31 AM »
Unfortunately I have no idea which pony was my first, as I was pretty young when I started getting them as gifts.  But the Rainbow Curl Ponies are my favourite set, and Stripes is my ultimate favourite.  Her colouring is just so perfect, I love her shooting star symbol and her perfect curls.  I have her on all kinds on merch, luckily the Rainbow Curl Ponies proved to be popular.  I have her on sheets, pillow cases, thermoses, annuals, etc.  I have many favourite ponies, but she'll always be my No. 1.

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2017, 07:23:13 AM »
Since I only started collecting after seeing the FiM show, my first ponies were a Canterlot set with Twilight Sparkle and Starbeam Twinkle (I think that's her name?), and I got Blossomforth at the same time. I regret not getting more sets of the early ponies...
I love how varied G1 is and how many "gigs" they have (So soft, magic message, TAF), and it's a nice breath of fresh air that I picked up on when G4 was disappointing me. I can't say I have a favorite from G1, but any rainbowy ponies are a big hit with me!
G3 ponies with white bodies and colorful manes just hit a chord with me too...Sunny Daze army ahoy! She may be my favorite overall.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Jennifer2004

• Hooked on Ponies
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Looking for Bowtie variants, nirvanas, & merch!
    • View Profile
    • Jennifer Bischoff
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2017, 09:24:28 AM »
Favorite ponies: Bowtie, Fizzy, Gusty, Firefly, Twilight (both), Locket, Mimic
Favorite episodes: Firefly's Adventure, Escape from Catrina, MLP: The Movie

~Jennifer

eCrater Store - Commissions Info - Facebook Page

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal