collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Pony.. .Team Pony Sign Up  (Read 21782 times)

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
Re: Healthy Pony.. .Team Pony Sign Up
« Reply #210 on: October 09, 2017, 05:52:00 AM »
Guys, I've been super bad at posting, I need my backside kicked! I had a good week considering I felt really crap, but I'm not scoring, because I don't want to bring myself down - I did virtually nothing but keep a positive mindset!

But this week.... OMG GUYS, I GOT THE JOB!!!  :frolic: :accomplished:

:shocked:
 :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :green: :banana:

HUGE congratulations!  You DID it!!!!!!  :biggrin:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #211 on: October 09, 2017, 07:30:47 AM »
Congrats Stormness!
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Kikwifluff

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Bait ponies need love too!
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 09, 2017, 07:35:51 AM »
Guys, I've been super bad at posting, I need my backside kicked! I had a good week considering I felt really crap, but I'm not scoring, because I don't want to bring myself down - I did virtually nothing but keep a positive mindset!

YAY!!! Congrats!! :heart: :heart:

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #213 on: October 09, 2017, 08:52:09 AM »

YAY!!! Congrats!! :heart: :heart:
That's awesome, good for you!

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 09, 2017, 11:31:15 AM »
Congrats Stormness 1 :) I’m so happy for you.  Glitterball I think you did very well.

I walked 3 miles today but gave into the urge for extra cheesey nachos for lunch.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #215 on: October 09, 2017, 05:51:12 PM »
I have tried 3 times to write a post and it keeps getting wiped clean...sigh will post later:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 09, 2017, 07:31:21 PM »
Yay for new job!  That's always a good feeling.

I survived my day at work.  There were a lot of people at the library that I used to work with (even some who remembered me but I didn't really remember them), but my old manager was taking the day off for Columbus Day, so I didn't even have to see her.  :)  I did still have to interact with my old director and assistant director, but they were pleasant and I didn't have any issues with them.  Overall it was a good day and to reward myself for being good and actually going today (because I had the option to use vacation time and not go), I went to Toys R Us and bought the Mare-y Go Round set with Rarity and Pinkie Pie.  I already had their other "Toys R Us Exclusives" and they didn't have Soarin' like I really wanted.

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 09, 2017, 11:36:52 PM »
Yay for new job!  That's always a good feeling.

I survived my day at work.  There were a lot of people at the library that I used to work with (even some who remembered me but I didn't really remember them), but my old manager was taking the day off for Columbus Day, so I didn't even have to see her.  :)  I did still have to interact with my old director and assistant director, but they were pleasant and I didn't have any issues with them.  Overall it was a good day and to reward myself for being good and actually going today (because I had the option to use vacation time and not go), I went to Toys R Us and bought the Mare-y Go Round set with Rarity and Pinkie Pie.  I already had their other "Toys R Us Exclusives" and they didn't have Soarin' like I really wanted.

A well-deserved treat  :) bit of a convenient coincidence that she took the day off  :lol:

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #218 on: October 10, 2017, 08:44:06 AM »
So who wins the page 15 award? Stromness with the job, Glitterball with the cheer?
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 10, 2017, 10:44:44 AM »
Hmm, that’s a hard one.  :what: :).

Pokeyonekenobie, I’m glad you didn’t have to see your former boss and those that you did see at your old workplace were nice to you. Congrats on your new pony playset.  :cheer: :cheer: I’ve had my eye on that one also since I found out it plays the MLP theme.

I only walked 2 miles today and my cravings for junk food have skyrocketed. I just ate pizza snacks and chips and I want more. This is very unusual for me.

Ponyfan

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 10, 2017, 01:12:52 PM »
I think Stormness wins with the job   ;)

I only walked 2 miles today and my cravings for junk food have skyrocketed. I just ate pizza snacks and chips and I want more. This is very unusual for me.

^ this was me yesterday, I just wanted JUNK! I have come down with a cold, had hormonal tummy ache and felt rough after having to do a "surprise" running segment in my morning gym session (I did 3,000m but is wasn't nice, I am rubbish at running!) I just drank plenty of cups of hot tea and curled up on the sofa!

Oh good news - the for-sale board went up for the old house. Monday morning (yesterday) - a viewing was booked! Today - the estate agent told me that the guy who viewed it is very keen and is approaching his bank to check his finances... but as it is not even live yet on the web, we are waiting to see who else will be interested, I am hoping it goes live tomorrow... woohoo!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 11, 2017, 10:40:30 AM »
I think both of them should get a prize. :) But if you have to pick one, I'd say Glitterball's cheer since she was the 1st to post on page 15.

I had a huge breakfast this morning but I walked 3 and 1/2 miles afterward and am skipping lunch today so I won't eat again until later.

Ponyfan

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 12, 2017, 02:57:01 AM »
I've been cheating this week a little, but I've properly kicked my own butt now. If I decide to be lazy and watch anime all day, I make myself do squats every time the intro comes on. So for some shows, that's a whole 3-4 minute song, against almost 15 min episodes, so I'm spending almost 1/4 of the time I'm watching TV doing squats, more if I also do the end credits. I'm gonna get fit if it kills me - so now everything becomes a work out! And I have a new rule, If I use stairs, I have to run them. Unless it's not safe of course, but otherwise, I'm running them! I already have more energy than hubby, and that's never happened in the whole 9 years we've been together!

This new job is driving me crazy already, and I haven't even started yet. The police check I provided couldn't be done in my married name because I didn't have enough ID in that name (I have old documents that I was planning on switching at expiry so I don't have to pay any fees on the changeover) but now they're doing an internal check where they can run an alias.. and they didn't take enough ID for that check when I did my interview, so I have to take the train over there again tomorrow to deliver more ID. Urgh, if I don't have my licence in my married name, the police wouldn't accept that as my name or file a charge in that name, so I'm not sure why they even need to check it! And I have to pay for this check out of my first pay. I'm broke now with train fares back and forth, and I'll have to get through two weeks of working before I get paid, too! Thank goodness for sugardaddy husband!! (Joking!!) Fingers crossed that once I'm back in the black and working, I can enjoy this job - it's helping people, and I think I'll like it when I can stress less about the paycheck side of things, but it kind've puts a damper on an exciting new beginning, you know?!

OMG Glitterball, I've had that hormonal tummyache for a week now, and it's so weird, because nothing else is happening! It's awful, feeling you there!

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #223 on: October 12, 2017, 04:01:00 PM »
I'm going to be off for the weekend - we're driving down to pick up our new Floofer bunny tomorrow, driving back Saturday, and then a festival on Sunday. But there will be lots to share when we're back.
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 13, 2017, 07:00:47 AM »
ponyfan - well done on the walk but please try and eat a little something for lunch so that you won't get tempted by naughty snacks!  :lol: I find a low-fat yoghurt hits the spot when I have had a heavy breakfast, the protein makes your body feel fuller for longer (apparently). They sell something here in the UK called Icelandic Skyr (vanilla flavour is my fave) and it is creamy, yummy low in fat + sugar and high in protein, a 170g pot is under 100 calories which I think is amazing!

Stormness_1 - eek all those squats! My old gym made us to squat-HOPS for 60 seconds and boy-oh-boy, did my poor old knees not like them! But they are a very good exercise to do  :ohyeah: my hormonal tummy is better now but I had weightlifting today so I have a slightly different pain there now (working my abs, they are complaining because I worked them VERY hard this morning!)

Kiwi - have fun at the festival and with new Floofer bunny!

Today - I had to go to the store to find birthday presents for up-and-coming birthday parties from school, I was happy to see some good sales and managed to get some decent presents at half price - a Barbie styling head, a Disney Tinkerbell dol and a Tinkerbell set that has a small doll and gelly clothing/shoes. Oh and some cheap Shopkins as bribes for my child  :lol:

Been good with food, have just prepared a fruit salad for later and will have lots of veggies and a WW meal (lazy cooking night!)  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal