collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Pony.. .Team Pony Sign Up  (Read 21704 times)

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
Re: Healthy Pony.. .Team Pony Sign Up
« Reply #120 on: September 22, 2017, 01:40:07 PM »
I walked more than 22,000 steps yesterday.  That's 11 miles.  Thanks, Comic Con...

Holy cow!  Well done!  That's just insane!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 22, 2017, 04:41:31 PM »
I walked more than 22,000 steps yesterday.  That's 11 miles.  Thanks, Comic Con...

NIICE! good work!!

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #122 on: September 22, 2017, 06:08:59 PM »

Yeah, things like Comic Con can definitely do that! :D That's why I made sure to wear my running shoes when we did Fan Expo, even though it was in summer and I live in my sandals for summer, I knew the proper shoes would be better support. My feet/legs were still dead after each day.
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 22, 2017, 06:40:12 PM »
I'm posting today because I won't be around tomorrow, I'm spending the day out with hubby. We're starting off with the markets, and having a "date day" as we haven't done it for a while due to a lack of funds - it's supposed to be a monthly thing.

I've had an okay week, pretty good goals-wise, but I have been finding a lot of time to be lazy, so I'm thinking I may need to up my goals game a little, but I'm also worried that too many goals may screw up my resolve. We'll see!

Scores:
18th: 2/5. Got my planner done, didn't really do much else, but then I hadn't set any other goals, so while it was a win, it wasn't a constructive day, either!

19th: 5/5. Planned to go for a walk and cut my hair. Game plan went out the window, as I was recruited to do a ton of other things for everyone else in the household, but I still got my own stuff done. Felt amazing!

20th: 4/5. None of my actual goals got done, but they were goals for the rest of the week. I did get a bunch of other things done though!

21st: 4/5. Got some goals done, but had a somewhat lazy day as well. A good day, but not perfect.

22nd: 5/5. Got heaps of goals done, and did a bunch of exercise, and ate well, and was very constructive. A powerpoint in my bedroom died, so I had to put off a few goals for this week in order to prepare for the electrician to come (the powerpoint is on part of the wall that is behind mounted shelves) so I had to clear space in the spare room to put all of my books, etc while they fixed the outlet.

23rd: 5/5. A cruddy day, but I've been working hard. Turns out the actual switch isn't the problem, it's the wiring to the outlet, so despite replacing the switch, it still doesn't work. All of the other outlets in the room work fine though, so at least we know the section of wiring it has to be on. The problem is accessing that wiring means ALL of my shelves have to come down, so 5 shelves, which houses a ton of books, my cable box, and DVD player. Annoyingly, I only had the shelves pulled down a couple of weeks ago to install the DVD player. So the electrician will have to come another day. On the plus side, we got some new fish - ours had bred to the point of inbreeding (we think they might have started to become infertile, as the numbers were dropping as the generations still breeding were starting to die of old age) so we got some new blood in for the Swordtails and guppies, in some pretty new colours.

So that's my week guys...

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 22, 2017, 07:10:59 PM »

Wow! That's a lot of step.

Congrats Stormness_1 on doing so well on your goals.

I had a bit of relapse  health wise and haven't been working on my goals like I should.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 22, 2017, 11:46:15 PM »
Amazing number of steps, Pokeyonekenobie!  :dropjaw:
And get well soon, Ponyfan  :hug:

Got a kiddy party to attend today so I must be strong + not munch on any naughty snacks...
then later I am preparing an Italian meal for tomorrow so must not nibble any cheese  :lol:

new fridge gets delivered today, looking forward to not having to go into the garage every time I want to get milk!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 24, 2017, 04:42:36 PM »
I'm having trouble getting back on track. :( I want to be a healthy pony.

Ponyfan

Offline Kikwifluff

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Bait ponies need love too!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 24, 2017, 04:48:45 PM »
I'm having trouble getting back on track. :( I want to be a healthy pony.

Ponyfan

I believe in you, Ponyfan! :heart:

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 24, 2017, 05:24:31 PM »
Thank you Kikwifluff. :) Dealing with my illness and respiratory issues have zapped my motivation for healthy habits although I do want to be a healthy pony. I need to find a motivator somehow.   

I hope everyone else is doing better with their healthy habits.

Ponyfan

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #129 on: September 24, 2017, 06:13:46 PM »
Get to feeling better ponyfan....300 pages that is awesome. Thanks beating a novel!!!

Glitterball great job on the hammer work. Tulagirl got me a water bottle and it helps me drink more too:)

22000 steps wow pokey. Man I want to go to comic con sooo bad.

Traveled to the Rennicance fair. So no knitting, healthy eating, or piano. I do give myself 1 point for all the walking. I ate and drank so many calories, that my walking really did not do much. In my travels I discovered a closer Rennicance festival, and my hopes is to sell my knitting next year:) ambitions, but my dream goal for me....monday hopefully I can start reaching my goals

Stromness well done on those point days!!!! Got some great scores.

Remember 1st to post on page 10 gets a special prize from me:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline Kikwifluff

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 24, 2017, 06:26:47 PM »
I did a ton of walking today... only to realize I wasn't wearing my step counter thing  :pout:
But that's okay! The steps I walked were real, recorded electronically or not :heart:

I also worked on some other things, such as drawing and cleaning up my sewing space.
I'll have to get Flickr to work so I can share photos of my art with you guys!   :blush:

I've rewarded myself by buying tickets to RetroWorldExpo! It's a video game event in CT, so I'm pretty excited for it! I'll be taking my brother there, too.
I think it's important to reward yourself occasionally. It's always a good "pick me up" to have an event or an item to look forwards to. :)

I have been working really hard lately, and I'm proud of myself. It's been awhile since I felt this good about myself!

Even if today wasn't your best; you'll always have tomorrow to do better. :heart:

Post Merge: September 24, 2017, 06:34:19 PM

Yay! Got flickr to work, hopefully. :blink:

Here's four of my more recent drawings  :) (hopefully the images aren't too big!)

They're all traditional art, and one of my personal goals I'm working on is to figure out photoshop for art. So far, not much improvement. Gotta keep working at it!  :satisfied:

Any thoughts on them?  :blush:

Edit: whoops I just realized I forgot to do a homework assignment. I'll go deal with that and come back to cheer everyone on!   :biggrin:

Edit 2: yay! Homework is done. I've also put my drawings under a spoiler because the images came out larger than I thought  :blink:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 07:41:49 PM by Kikwifluff »

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 24, 2017, 08:21:22 PM »
Comic Con was fun, but I didn't really eat that well.  I went to the Cheesecake Factory and Johnny Rockets because we don't have those where I live.  I think Johnny Rockets is a bit overpriced for what it is.  Cheesecake Factory was yummy, though, and it was enough food for two meals, so much more worth the price. 

I walked a ton, so that kind of counters the unhealthy food a bit.

Also, I found some G1s.  I got Tex (the last Big Brother I needed--Yay!), my first adult seahorse (I think it's Seawinkle) and Pearly Baby Glory!!!  When I asked her how much Baby Glory was because she didn't have a price tag, the lady said she was willing to go $15 on it (all her other baby ponies were $5, I think) and then she asked if I knew what it was.  I said yes and for that I'll take it!  She remembered me from last year when I bought a bunch of ponies and a couple of very tatty so-softs.  I'd told her then that I was going to deflock them so I got to tell her that I did deflock them and they look so much prettier now.  I kind of wonder if that's why she gave me such a good deal on the Glory because she knew I was a collector and not a re-seller.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 25, 2017, 11:11:28 AM »
Thank you everyone. I guess I still feel a little rundown from my illness. I did reward myself when I was doing Heathly Pony before and it seemed to work well. My budget's sort of tight right now so I would have to think of something that isn't expensive.

Kiwifluff your drawings are great. :) I think you are very talented. Congrats to everyone that got a lot of steps over the weekend. Pokeyonekenobie, congrats on your new ponies. I don't usually have a lot of luck finding ponies around here. One time I found a Moondancer for .25 but she was full of water and kept making wet spots on the table.

I had a pretty healthy breakfast and walked 3 laps around the mall and had soup for lunch.

My story if I ever complete it will probably be novel length. :) I have so many ideas for it.
Ponyfan

Offline Kikwifluff

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 25, 2017, 11:19:13 AM »
My (school) day wasn't too great. Lots of tests.   :(
Hopefully the rest of today will be better :)

Ponyfan: thank you! I've been working really hard on some of them, so I appreciate you saying that! :heart:

Post Merge: September 25, 2017, 11:22:24 AM

Get to feeling better ponyfan....300 pages that is awesome. Thanks beating a novel!!!

Glitterball great job on the hammer work. Tulagirl got me a water bottle and it helps me drink more too:)

22000 steps wow pokey. Man I want to go to comic con sooo bad.

Traveled to the Rennicance fair. So no knitting, healthy eating, or piano. I do give myself 1 point for all the walking. I ate and drank so many calories, that my walking really did not do much. In my travels I discovered a closer Rennicance festival, and my hopes is to sell my knitting next year:) ambitions, but my dream goal for me....monday hopefully I can start reaching my goals

Stromness well done on those point days!!!! Got some great scores.

Remember 1st to post on page 10 gets a special prize from me:)

I think it'd be so awesome to sell your knitting items there next year! I think that's an awesome aspiration!  ^.^
And yes I'm totally with you on the whole "ate too much" boat.
Bleh. I've got to watch my diet better..
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 11:22:24 AM by Kikwifluff »

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #134 on: September 25, 2017, 03:40:05 PM »
3 laps woo ponyfan!!

Kiwifluff those are some amazing drawings:) they remind me of Zelda video game, but more detail and emotion:)

Ate ok. I give myself 1 point. Started my crafts so 5 points. I have a cold so I am wiped out from work...sadly I have an audition for theater on Oct 3. I have to practice l...but can't sing right now?

Who will be the lucky post on page 10?
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal