collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Pony.. .Team Pony Sign Up  (Read 21811 times)

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
Re: Healthy Pony.. .Team Pony Sign Up
« Reply #90 on: September 17, 2017, 11:56:52 AM »
Welcome to the party!!!! Thanks for alk the kind wirds and inspiration:) getting my flutter pony wings done,  should put the new ones in my trades soon:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 17, 2017, 12:02:28 PM »
Thank you, Crowning Glory!  :happy: I look forward to seeing your fluttery work!  :biggrin:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #92 on: September 17, 2017, 05:42:19 PM »
Ok, 5 points for points for posting. 5 points for no over board eating. 10 points for walking. 10 points for doing a lot of project crafting today. I have a pillow for a friend that has been long dekayed..so total is 30.

Grand total of 53/100 points...not bad:) hope I can keep this up.

Here is one of my finished projects:)
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=388092.new#new

Post Merge: September 17, 2017, 05:43:24 PM

Oh and I forgot to add...our team goal is to reach 10 pages. The pony to be the first to post on the 10th page will get a special prize from me:D
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline Kikwifluff

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Bait ponies need love too!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 17, 2017, 05:54:44 PM »
I haven't been keeping track point wise, whoops  :lookround: ah well. I feel better, and that's what matters  ;)

I can foresee a hectic week-- three large projects all due on Tuesday, hurricanes heading towards the East Coast....

I'll do my best to counter this! I'll get some extra walking done with my mom tomorrow before the storm hits. Hmmm. Maybe I'll draw some more. Would anybody be interested in seeing them? I don't think they're very good, but I've got to remember- you are your own worst critic.

If I don't lose power, maybe I'll work on another plush! My current sewing project from a pattern is a pony, so let's see how that turns out :heart:

Here's to another week! :heart:

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #94 on: September 17, 2017, 06:35:20 PM »
Sending early prayers and vibes to your safety with the storm. I would love to see your drawings:) I tend to laugh at my own when others love it, so I bet you just need us to look at it:)

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
« Reply #95 on: September 17, 2017, 06:37:20 PM »
:whistle: Guess who's back? Back again...  ^^;

Unbelievably behind. Due to me being ultra busy, napping, or actually following my "go to sleep on time" directive. I did think of y'all often and read back up to date.

9/5 - 4/5
Super stormy. Not much done but picking my green bean pole back up after it blew over yet again... Did a bit of exercising. Some more sewing and cleaning done around the house.
Spoiler
Brought my dog to where she could relax and see me. Please don't mind the overflowing recyclables. She's almost 14 and this set of storms terrified her.

Meanwhile, my only a year younger cat plotted the takeover of the "good" pillow. AKA, not one of her FIVE PILLOWS.

9/6 - 3/5
Picked out of the garden. Ran away from yellowjacket population. Went to Market. Did light exercise. It rained. Finished picking the garden after dark. Had to spray tree with hose because of bees sleeping on the figs. Remained disturbed the entire night.
Spoiler
My parking area garden is looking pretty awesome! I'm hoping that all of this greenery manages to protect the plum tree in the largest pot.

There's a run of street signs on one of the walking routes to Market that changes daily. This week's was cute. :heart:

I would have had a larger yield of figs if I'd picked them earlier in the morning.

My gardening pen pal had her hubby drop off this bounty (these are pint baskets I bought) on our husbands' get together night. Some of the figs from the top pick are for her. These are excess for her. One day I too may have this much.  ^.^

9/7 - 3/5
Some sewing done. Father in law helped me change out the broken handle to the greenhouse so now I can get in from the outside! ^^; Did the harvesting I didn't do yesterday and went to the grocery store.
Spoiler
Saving the paper containers from Market sellers has always been helpful to me. I've only 4 of the larger ones and they're all pretty beat up now.

On a down note, I had to spend about 10 mins in my car calming down after I got screamed at by some bigots on my way to the grocery store. :sad:

9/8 - 2/5
It's a cold snap so fewer figs for a bit... Walked the garden but no harvest. This was a pretty bad day for me. A break (if you will). I spent most of the day prone and browsing the interwebs.  :P

9/9 - 5/5
Pretty good for a Saturday. Did some more sewing. Working on the pescatarian lifestyle. A little light exercise, sewing, and proactive bug spraying in the greenhouse. Walked through the garden but no harvest. Spent the morning at the church for a garden improvement day I set up.
Spoiler
This is the courtyard I designed. I'm the primary consultant for plantings (per there being no one else as invested in it) as well. A ton of weeding needed doing and then one of the members brought his brother and two truckloads of mulch.

While I gave youngest her meal with bacon I opted for smoked salmon.  :biggrin:

9/10 - 4/5
Went out to greenhouse and did first bit of sweeping in a big while then ran from yellowjackets when they reared their ugly heads. They were attracted to the water I used to hose a couple of things off and the disturbed piles of leaves from clearing the area in front of the door. Sewing done. Ate right. A little light exercise.

9/11 - 3/5
Day of remembrance. I'm working hard on a Swap pony that requires ponywear. I now have a greater appreciation for those that can make half decent looking ones. My sewing machine has helped greatly and I need only a little more before I can adorn it.
Spoiler
Decided to try the fig conserve I made earlier with my figs, organic sugar, and local honey. It's a bit more runny than I'd hoped but still very good.

9/12 - 3/5
I have to get out earlier and earlier each of the warmer days to keep from having yellowjackets around me while picking the figs. I have to get up on a ladder to properly pick everything, so it's rather dangerous having them around. Especially with my fear of heights.
Spoiler
I also keep clean plastic food bins from the grocery store. Reuse!!!

9/13 - 4/5
Walked the garden to do some maintenance and light picking. Got the needed equipment to do a more thorough job on the greenhouse. A lot of interior cleaning and a quick trip to the recycling/trash dump where there are more yellowjackets because people refuse to properly rinse out their cans!!! :enraged:
Spoiler
I have parsley babies!

Just figs picked today.

9/14 - 5/5
Got two contractor bags full of stuff pulled out and some reuseable items rinsed off. I think I accidentally made some chlorine gas but not enough to be truly worrisome. I know the symptoms and was (because I'm paranoid sometimes) wearing full mask and gloves gear with two layers of clothing and hood.
Spoiler
My largest watermelon so far is awesome sized! A personal (small) variety and this one is almost done, I think?

9/15 - 3/5
Put spraypaint on the salvaged wood items but I may need more paint. Bought more bleach and other cleaning stuff. I need to gather my courage and cut some of the greenery around the outside of the greenhouse. I may wait until it turns colder. Started a third bag of trash. Some more sewing prep and testing of the Kings. No exercise. Went to sleep on time.

9/16 - 4/5
Finished the eyes on the Kings! I need to see if I want to add shine to them. With "Scar" (my King that went wrong so I'll be testing techniques on him) I learned that I don't like the look of the fabric paints I got even though they're pretty good and leave the minky still soft after drying. Went to sleep on time because I fell out at 10:30 and only woke up in time to set my alarm and check my Pinterest alerts.
Spoiler
My murloc helper Blue, two regular Kings, Scar, and Try2King.

9/17 - 3/5
Did too much today. My exercise was running around in a panic helping everyone at church today. Since I joined the choir each Sunday has been an exercise in not letting it become a full panic. A little sewing and cheated on my diet at the potluck. But, I mean, brisket. BRISKET.
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #96 on: September 17, 2017, 07:23:43 PM »
Ok, I need to try figs..those look yummy. Your garden looks anazingvand sooo tasty:) your sweet puppy hugs at all storms, and that little kitty looks cute and playful...love fur babies. You really do get a lot done..wow:)

Post Merge: September 17, 2017, 07:56:23 PM

Here are the pictures of the wings I made.

IMG_3071 by s s, on Flickr

IMG_3070 by s s, on Flickr

IMG_3069 by s s, on Flickr

IMG_3068 by s s, on Flickr

IMG_3067 by s s, on Flickr

More pictures in my trades. http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786

The large ones still need work. This was my first time using real flowers.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 07:56:26 PM by Crowning_Glory13 »

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2017, 08:41:43 PM »
Pretty wings!

I've been so bad about remembering to post.  Oops!  Oh well.  So far I've gone through my G3s and decided which ones need to be sold off, which was one of my goals on the last healthy pony but I didn't get to it.  So now they're set aside and I need to take pictures and post a sale thread.  That will probably not happen this week, as I am going to Comic Con. 

I've gotten several projects worked on and closer to being finished, so I'll keep working on those and when they're done I'll try to remember to post pictures.

I've been walking and keeping track of my steps for work (well, when my pedometer decides not to be dumb and reset itself anyway).  The first week I walked 33 miles and the second week I only walked 28 miles (I was sick one day).  This week, with Comic Con, I think I won't have any problems getting in a bunch of steps. 

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 17, 2017, 08:55:46 PM »
Everyone is doing so well, congrats guys! I so wish we had room for a proper veg garden and some fruit trees! I miss not being able to harvest from the yard, I think it's why I love collecting our eggs so much.

Since everyone is posting their exercise, I'll post some of mine. I have lots of joint issues, so I change it up often to prevent from hurting myself, and that can be important if you're not already injured as well. Planks for stretching, mostly reverse planks as it's less stress on my problem areas, however I do switch to normal low planks (on my elbows) when my wrists are acting up, I also do lots of athletics stretches, like held lunges, and side lunges, and floor stretches, like toe touching in various positions.

I walk twice a week, and then if the opportunity arises to walk anywhere else, it's extra and worth a pat on the back. I usually do around 4000 steps minimum on my scheduled walks. I don't run, because my knees are stuffed, and running isn't really that much better than walking anyway, in terms of weight loss and calories spent. When I used to run, I used to hurt for days, and it killed my motivation to do anything else athletic for the rest of the week. It was much easier to quit running than it is to quit walking.. walking is something I do anyway, so why not just walk to the shop... so it has a multitude of advantages over running, at least in my case!

Then if I'm bad, and I have a really lazy day, or break my diet plan, I do an aerobic dance interval workout. Mine's a bit sketchy since I designed it myself to avoid my iffy joint issues, but I have a particular playlist that fits really well, and I just let that play through and do my designed workout on alternate songs, and move depending to how tired/busy I am in between. Sometimes I'll bop around folding laundry on a busy day, or if I feel like a certain body part needs more attention I'll use the slow songs to work on that, like my thighs which suck and don't get much from the cardio section, so I do high steps to the beat of one particular song, which only goes for 4 minutes, but holy cow I feel the burn the next day! Then back to the high-intensity, fast moving cardio do-hickey I made up. It seems to be working for me as of the moment, and it's all within my skill level, but I can always up the intensity as I get fitter.

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #99 on: September 18, 2017, 10:03:15 AM »
Some great work out advice!!!! And have fun at comic con. I so want to go to one:)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 18, 2017, 10:58:51 AM »
Congrats everyone. Walking is my excercise of choice also and sometimes although not for quite a while I do the excercise bike. I made my 3 roundssaround the mall today for the first since I got sick. I love everyone's projects.  I wish I had creative talent like that but mine seems to be writing instead of crafting/making things.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #101 on: September 18, 2017, 12:55:48 PM »
It's great seeing everyone working towards their goals. I've been slacking in the last week, need to get out of that. So today I'm going to move my butt and not sit on it all day
-Got a craft item to pack up for shipping, and paperwork to do for it.
-Map out social media posts for the week (Twitter and Facebook).
-Maybe some craft photography, if I can squeeze it in.
-Dishes, maybe some vacuuming.

Well...tackled a bit of my list.
-item is packed, paperwork not done
-some posts mapped out (not for store, for bunny votes [like my sig])
-no photography
-also got no dishes or vacuuming done, was fighting was my computer for most of the day
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Kikwifluff

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Bait ponies need love too!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 18, 2017, 02:20:52 PM »
I'm working on finishing three school-related projects..... all of which are due tomorrow.   :shocked:
Wish me luck!

Edit: oh my those wings are lovely CG! 

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #103 on: September 18, 2017, 03:00:50 PM »
Oh CG, I meant to say that I really like your wings, and the Peachy post was adorable - she looks good as a so soft. :heart:
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 18, 2017, 03:11:04 PM »
I also meant to say I love the SS Peachy also and the little story you created for her.

I also like the King Thorax plushies.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal