collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Pony.. .Team Pony Sign Up  (Read 21600 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Healthy Pony.. .Team Pony Sign Up
« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2017, 12:54:47 PM »
I am not having a healthy pony day. :( I'm having a lot of respiratory  issues and was only able to complete one lap around the mall. I am also not eating healthy food today.

I love the browbands. :)

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2017, 02:46:50 PM »
Today, I was quite productive.

I spent time reviewing my memory verses. I went on a walk. I didn't do the chores myself, but since my daughter is out of school now and not yet employed, I got her to do some work around the house. :)

I also wrote a blog entry on LiveJournal for the first time since January. Felt good.
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2017, 02:24:07 PM »
Whew here we go:)

SDS- way to go on being productive:) your daughter is out of school, congrats to her...and you get some free labor. Have her think of different jobs. I always did sales and management. I lost my job and all I could find was day care...and I love it.

Ponyfan- get better soon sweetie. It's no fun being sick. You may have slowed your excercise, to compensate, but that just means you are still pulling through! Try and think positive. You will be back to your better self in no time:D

Kikwifluff- I can not wait to see that plush. I bet it's super cute. I tried a knitted unicorn plush...well it Ned's some work..hahaha. Hugs on the carpal tunnel...it's a fear of mine.

Kiwi- yeah more advertising:) doeas your phone have a calander? Mine has a calander so you can put in special occasions and appointments, and then it reminds you...it could help:) or a stamp on your calander to maybe remind you on the Facebook posting.

Stormness- browbands are so neat, and the ones you made are soooo amazing!!!! Way to go on the no impulse buy...I could be better at that.

Archidraca- hmmm dehydrator....drool. Sounds so yummy. That King Thorax looks amazing. I can not wait till it's finished.

Pokey- 9000 STEPS! Holy cow. That is a lot. I work in a daycare with 12 toddlers and I do t even think I can do that. Did you find any thrift store finds?

Nessa- hen I lived on the other side of Iowa, I would so teach you to knit. I have tried to learn crochet by video and it just hasn't clicked for me. I want to sew something with the pony patterns, but I can only do blankets...and I have 100s of those. How was MN Renfest!? I will be going sometime this next month.

Whew, now let's see...
9/1. Traveled, so had some fast food, no work out, no piano, and a small bit of knitting.

9/2 went to a huge rummage sale...lots of walking, but due to family issues I ate and drank a lot...I am already a black sheep in my family and already feel forgotten by them...so if I stood my ground I would have probably lost them. My family didn't even acknowledge I had lost my baby or see if surgery for me went ok. I called them two days before we left to visit...surgery was 2 weeks before that...ok crankiness done.

9/3 kept my mouth shut and knitted my temp blanket. Did not like a few rows, so I did a small unravel, but got back on track:)

9/4 picked berries on my family farm, and traveled home. It's a 5 hour drive. Went out to eat...so not a good day.

9/5 rocked on Tuesday. Sadly no piano:( but I knitted, worked out, and ate very well. Cleaned some of my ponies from the rummage sale...but found multiple hair cuts:(

Funny story. So last year I went to the same rummage sale, and an obvious toy dealer had set up a tent. He had some way over priced G1. Baby rainribbon with hair cut and rubs for $15. Other ponies had major issues but he priced them as if they were near mint. So I grabbed 3 G1 including baby rainribbon, and said $20 for all. The total was originally $43.  He refused and I walked away. I pointed out how even $20 was even too much. As I walked away he caved in..whew. I wanted rainribbon so bad. Now it is this year and he has a tent again. He had regular Sundance for $10firm. She was beautiful but not for $10. Others were high. Bright glow was not marked, Milky Way for $20, and a few others. So I saw a gingerbread with an open bag on the wet ground and snagged her. She has cancer and some molding, but priced at $12. So I snagged 4 G1s and said $20. Took a look at me, and I said we'll glow is not marked and gingerbread is in bad shape and molding due to the open bag....he just agreed with the notion of for me to not come back...hahah he was not happy when he saw me.

Sorry this is super long.

Wednesday did piano but that is due to teaching my one student. I am rusty. Sig and was too tired to do anything else's.

Whew one task done. Update on here. Now it's off to be productive...or I hope to be.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 02:58:14 PM by Crowning_Glory13 »
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2017, 03:59:58 PM »
I am still having health issues so I've been off track with healthy choices.  I'm always afraid to haggle with sellers at flea markers and stuff because I'm afraid they won't accept offer. I'm sorry your family treats you that way Crowning Glory.  *pony hugs*

Ponyfan

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2017, 04:32:41 PM »
I haggle nicely at flea markets. That guy was WAY over priced. Most of them say $15, I ask is $10 ok? Ifvthey say no I buy any way:) I hate the ones that have a total of $20 days and offer $4.

Feel better soon pony fan:( you are focusing on feeling not sick, I say you are working to be a healthy pony.

Three days in a row for walking. 90% has been healthy eating. Added some not so good things...still no piano:( did some knitting and crafting some flutter wings.

So I got a new pony watch from target. I have yet to wear it. So I am giving myself a reward system of points. 5 for simple work out and 10 for busting butt work out. 10 points for mini piano. Anything above 20min I get 20 points. Crafting is 5 points, 10 for a project finish. My goal is 100 points. I have two weeks to reach!!! Challenging myself. If I am low in the two weeks I have to start over...this challenge starts Monday!
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline Kikwifluff

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Bait ponies need love too!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2017, 04:35:50 PM »
I've been working on a few drawings, so that's good! I'm an awful procrastinator  :blush:

Here's my first ever attempt at sewing a plush!

Untitled by sugarcaneinthemorning B., on Flickr

One of my goals is now to post more on this thread, real life and homework is never fun  :pout:

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2017, 04:57:55 PM »
OMG I just want to snuggle that plush:D

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2017, 06:16:53 PM »
Got my first custom order in July - just got picked up today. A Rubik cube tissue box cover, like the one on The Big Bang Theory. :)

Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2017, 06:53:22 PM »
That is super cool!!!! And congrats in the custom order. Looks flawless

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2017, 12:06:39 PM »
I've been getting my goals met more or less. For my own amusement, I checked to see how much mileage I put on these shoes since I bought them this spring. If I remember correctly which day I bought them, I believe I've gone over 350 miles in 'em. I love walking. :D
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2017, 02:44:18 PM »
Those shoes are made for walking, and they will walk to a healthy you:) *song These Boots*

I hate to admit my job might be to physical for me:( I am in a lot of pain, and I almost lost it today with the kids...almost said bad words at them...feeling so ashamed.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2017, 02:58:30 PM »
I love the tissue box cover and congrats to everyone that is making progress. I want to snuggle the plush and wish I could make one that looks that nice. If I tried it would look terrible.

I've felt worse today so no progress for me. Crowning Glory I'm so sorry you had a rough day.

Ponyfan

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2017, 05:44:56 PM »
I've been really bad at posting in here! *handslap* Bad Storm!

I have been keeping up with my goals though, and I've reached my first big goal, getting down to under 90kg. now 85, here we come! At the moment, I'm averaging a kg per week, which isn't bad considering I've NEVER been able to lose weight before. I'm learning some more efficient weight loss techniques that work for me, which is amazing! All that generic No sugar, no fat, run, run, run!!! Just doesn't do anything for me. I've been eating lots of egg (apparently it helps the liver process excess fats) and other natural, unprocessed things, and stretches and walking, and now I'm adding in some high intensity stuff in bit-by-bit, whenever I eat something naughty. It's *that* week this week though, so I'm concentrating more on the food than the exercise, my stretches almost killed me last night, but I will keep doing them!

So here's my scores!

6th: 4/5
Went for a walk, despite not being a walk day, as I had to get some felt. Prepped the 4 pages of felt for the patterns. Did intend to do some gluing for browbands, but didn't get that far.

7th: 5/5
Finally got around to walking the south circuit. Did some ebay listings, as I knew I wouldn't have much time on Saturday, and I had a promotion expiring. Recharged my phone (actually remembered!!!)  and designed a new high-intensity workout. Was exhausting, but felt great!

8th: 4/5
Found a cake in a mug sachet, made it, ate it - but then worked out like a demon. Super proud at myself for following through! Didn't have any spare space to work on browbands, everyone else in the house was going a bit nuts. So I jumped on the computer and organised my digital media collection, which I've been putting off. Weighed in: 89.8, finally broke the 90kg!! Deduced a point for not getting any browband work done, but still a really good day!

9th: 3/5
Did some laundry, I'd been bad last week! Hubby was home, so we did the rounds of a few shops, and just hung out. Watched some anime, had a mostly lazy half-day! But I did do my stretches and a full high-intensity workout.

10th: 5/5
I'd flagged Sunday as my lazy day, but since I'd already done that for half a day, I went for a walk around the shops in the morning. It was my day off for stretches, so I skipped that, and had a lazy afternoon.

11th: 4/5
This week I cut myself a bit of a break physically, because I feel awful. So Monday's job was to do some do mostly computer stuff I'd been putting off, and I scooted through that in a couple of hours. So Hubby and I went out op-shopping, and I found a few MLP DVDs, and a Spirit Soundtrack at a store that's a little out of the way, so I usually don't visit on foot. I might have to start frequenting it more often! My regular haunts came up empty though. I did have a lazy afternoon, from about 4pm I watched some TV, but I did do a small high-intensity workout and my stretches, just in case I felt really bad today. Points deducted for my lack of mojo, but added points for the extra work I did last night just in case.

12th: 2/5
I knew it, I'd feel god-awful today! I don't think I'll be going for my mandated Tuesday walk, but I'm definitely going to adjust my diet to reflect the lack of exercise in today's schedule! I've already switched my breakfast out, and my breakfast plan will be my lunch, etc. I've done a bunch of constructive things on the computer this morning, and I plan to have a mostly lazy morning, but who knows I might feel better after lunch and go walking, hubby is at work until late, so I have plenty of time free if I change my mind. Giving myself a low score for today, as I don't hold high hopes for this afternoon! I can't even do laundry, as the machine is occcupied.. grr. I do have an agenda for tomorrow, but I'm hoping I can add to it to make up for today. fingers crossed!

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2017, 07:34:00 PM »
Wow Storm, you had a lot going on. Don't be too hard on yourself...hmmm might look into eggs. I eat a few sporadically. I knitted...sigh that it is. So I got 2 point towards my goal. Normally it would be one but this us a very delayed project I started. Bonus point for having a plan and working on it.

Offline Kikwifluff

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Bait ponies need love too!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2017, 06:41:34 PM »
CG: thank you!! I'll try to make a second one, see what happens... As they say, practice makes perfect :heart:

I had a kind-of bad day. Like, I didn't have any mood swings (ah, how I hate those..) -but I think I'm coming down with something, so classes today were not as bearable  -_-

I did doodle some more today in Physics, and luckily my teacher is a big video game fan so she doesn't mind me drawing half hearted fan art  :lookround:

Uhh. Didn't walk too much today, so I'll make up for that tomorrow. I did, however, buy a snazzy pair of sneakers since my old ones vanished :blink:

I've been bad at sewing too. Gotta work on that, maybe once I'm not drowning in work. I want to make doll dresses and another baby dragon.

Always room for improvement, isn't there  :blush:

I hope everyone else is making progress on their goals :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal