collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Pony.. .Team Pony Sign Up  (Read 21625 times)

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
Re: Healthy Pony.. .Team Pony Sign Up
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2017, 09:02:13 PM »
Nessa, we all have times to slack. As for veggies, it took a bit. I started with cutting different veggies and make like a salad. Once they are prepped it's easier:) hugs on the back pain

Ponyfan, feel better soon:( great job on the salad. No points this round unless it helps you. This round is about trying to post your progress more often and support others. First goal is to get this forum to 5 pages. I think that one will be easy:)

Day 1. I had some healthy food. But I also had junk food. I have not recorded. I did a little knitting. I am visiting family so not near my piano. Not the best start, but I have gone to 3 stores and not gotten candy or junk food! I did get a pony watch, in case I make a good effort reward.

Let's get going! Page 4 out of 5!!!! So close to our first team goal.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2017, 12:46:30 AM »
CG: what's a temperature blanket?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2017, 04:53:43 AM »
A temprature blanket is knit/crochet project. I am sure you could sew it.

You take any month out of avatar and you record the temprature for each day. I suggest same time. In my case I chose 10:00am. Then you record the temprature for the days. That temp made you pick the color. I have to find my color chart...its somewhere:p 
So on June 1st it was 91 degrees (not on my blanket) so 91 degrees means I will use my bright pink yarn. June 2nd it was 60 degrees, so my color chart says to use orange.

I think on page 2 or 3 the picture of my blanket.

http://thecrochetcrowd.com/crochet-temperature-afghans/

This link will help explain the blanket too:) it says a month is recommended, but choose to do a WHOLE year:) it will be the size of a queen bed:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline nessa16

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2017, 06:28:54 AM »
A temprature blanket is knit/crochet project. I am sure you could sew it.

You take any month out of avatar and you record the temprature for each day. I suggest same time. In my case I chose 10:00am. Then you record the temprature for the days. That temp made you pick the color. I have to find my color chart...its somewhere:p 
So on June 1st it was 91 degrees (not on my blanket) so 91 degrees means I will use my bright pink yarn. June 2nd it was 60 degrees, so my color chart says to use orange.

I think on page 2 or 3 the picture of my blanket.

http://thecrochetcrowd.com/crochet-temperature-afghans/

This link will help explain the blanket too:) it says a month is recommended, but choose to do a WHOLE year:) it will be the size of a queen bed:)

Wow, that's really neat!  I like stuff like that. I was really confused when you were talking about finishing different months that hadn't happened yet  :haha: I don't knit or crochet but if I did I would try one. I wish I knew how to sew. I always see so many neat and pretty fabrics (pretty sure I would be addicted to collecting fabric like I do scrapbooking paper) but I don't really remember the little I learned in school from Family and Consumer Science class. Someday maybe, when I have the space, money and ambition for a sewing machine. Too bad my mom got rid of hers a few years back.  Oh well, a goal for another time.

"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2017, 07:01:01 AM »
I'm waiting on school to resume (Sept5) so I can resume. However, this will be different for me since I can only send 2/3rd back to school. I miss having the house all to myself. Time to adapt.
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2017, 10:30:09 AM »
Started the walking program at work yesterday.  My stupid pedometer reset itself twice so I think I did around 9000 steps.

Offline nessa16

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2017, 03:19:04 PM »
Started the walking program at work yesterday.  My stupid pedometer reset itself twice so I think I did around 9000 steps.

Holy cow! That's awesome! I struggle to reach 2500 but I now have a desk job. I do have a stand/sit desk though so alternate because of my back.

I am just over 8000 and the days not over!  We went to the MN Renaissance Festival, so lots of walking.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2017, 10:43:49 PM »
Went thrift hopping with my friend today.  Just got home (it's 11:42 pm here) and according to my pedometer, I walked 12,148 steps today.  I will definitely not be walking as much tomorrow.  I'm beat!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2017, 04:09:42 PM »
Congrats on all of the steps Pokeyonekenobie. :) I like the idea of a temperature  blanket too. :) I wish I could crochet or knit.

I am not off to a very good start, My illness is still lingering on and I'm finding it hard to find the energy to do healthy activities and make healthy food choices. Maybe when I feel better I can get back on track.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Kikwifluff

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Bait ponies need love too!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2017, 04:39:26 PM »
Drew some doodles today.... Nothing that good, but I'm just glad I was able to fit that into my schedule; now that school has started again.

Also I completed my first plush the other day! It didn't come out right, but hey, it's my first time sewing plush.  ^.^ I'll post pictures when I get the chance, if that's okay.

The one problem I'm having is my carpal tunnel is acting up again, so I've been wearing my wrist brace  :pout:

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2017, 07:09:39 PM »
Wow I am behind. Well I have some cat hung up to do. ALL PICTURES ARE ALLOWED:D hehe. It's fun to show off or even share an accomplishment:) will update tuesday..whew it was a weekend.

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2017, 09:05:11 PM »
Welp! Only a handful of days behind so here goes!

9/1 - 4/5
Managed to get to bed on time. Managed to eat better and play with the dehydrator more (banana chips!). Started work on the greenhouse and looked up flooring solutions to keep from having to do this again any time soon. Lotsa work on ponies. Some posting on my King Thorax progress too. Harvested just enough for lunch and dinner.

9/2 - 4/5
Even though it was raining I went and did some walking with Youngest. Minimal harvest but I used the last of the figs I'd had before. Roasted figs with goat cheese is awesome! Got work done on tracing everything I'll need for a small run of K. Thoraxes. He's coming along nicely!

9/3 - 3/5
I got to sleep on time only because I woke up from a late nap to do so. Today was pretty wasted for anything other than sewing and properly eating (although I cheated a bit there too) and I barely moved the entire day. I did go to church (responsibilities.......  -_-) so I didn't laze around the house.

9/4 - 4/5
Didn't get to sleep on time (as it's midnight now) and didn't eat right but I spent most of the day with youngest, we exercised, shopped for new school shoes and Legos, and we went and spent time with one of her grandmas. I got light work done with the K. Thoraxes because I still will hand sew finiky pieces and the antlers needed to be stuffed. Mindless stuff really. Fresh picked cucumbers are awesome though. I do sneak in mini harvests when I can.  ;)

Spoiler
Try2 and my helper murloc stand tall over today's progress! :heart:

^.^
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2017, 10:43:40 PM »
okay, haven't been posting because I've been super busy, and I was with family, so here goes my 5-day catchup:

Sep 1st: 5/5, goals: Remember to pack everything, and manage not to get frustrated with hubby's crazy road trip antics - Accomplished!
Road trip! Hubby and I went out west to visit his family for the weekend, because it was his sister's birthday on Tuesday. We got her a shirt for barrel racing, and I made her a gorgeous gold browband (it's the bit that goes across the horse's forehead on the bridle). We took several hours longer heading out there because we stopped several times to shop and stuff, we looked at new runners as we both need them, (didn't buy any though - no impulse buying, yay me!) and we did a few second-hand stores. Most places we parked and just walked around, so I did plenty of exercise, too! A really great day, topped off by the fact that my SIL loved her gifts!

SIL's gift:

It's hard to capture the colour properly, photos just don't really do it justice!

2nd: 2/5, goals: basically be relaxed and happy.
Rest day, hubby and I had a rest day, I forgot my exercise, and we had a few drinks that night and I got really bad heartburn which hasn't happened in a while. MIL really upset me after a few well-placed jabs, and I lost my cool a little. Had a good cry, and I'm pretty sure MIL felt like an utter witch, as not another word was uttered about my inadequacies the entire stay.

3rd: 4/5, goals: Deliver club browbands, support hubby, get my motivation back!
Eased my way into the day after a horrible night, and went and saw an old friend. Caught up, and then Hubby and I headed over to the local Pony club rally day with some club browbands I've been commissioned to make. All 3 buyers had the money ready to go, so everything went smooth as silk, and we stayed for their fundraiser BBQ lunch. Hubby had a tough day as it was Father's day, so we stuck together most of the day, and gave him a card and small gift from our little angel and I. Overall, I think we did pretty well considering it was such a tough day for us.

My Browband Commissions:

4th: 3/5, goals: planner day, get home.
We left late for home, but while hubby was procrastinating, I visited my SIL as she had an injured young horse and helped her out with cleaning his wound. As we got home late, my planner didn't get done, so I'm deducting points for that, as it's an important part of my week.

5th: 4/5,  Goals: finally get planner done, do washing from the weekend, go through a craft box I was given and decide on things I want to keep, go to the bank, and get some exercise.
Literally going to the bank on foot as soon as I'm done with this, so I'm considering it accomplished, but not as much exercise as I wanted, so deducting a point. I did some washing, did my planner, and went through the craft box, so all accomplished, plus I did some extra things around the house.

So I'm all caught up, whoot!

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2017, 04:00:20 AM »
I've been doing better with social media posting/promotion on Twitter. Signing up for SocialPilot has been great. I also made a calendar just for my store to map out all the "promotion hours" on Twitter throughout the week, so I can prepare ahead.

Now I just need to get better at posting on Facebook again.
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2017, 09:26:17 AM »
So I make notes and short post so I can make a better later later, but all of you are at a great start it's hard to keep up.:) great problem for me to have...and WE ARE HALF WAY TO OUR 10 PAGE GOAL!!!! WHOOO

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal