collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Pony.. .Team Pony Sign Up  (Read 21654 times)

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
Re: Healthy Pony.. .Team Pony Sign Up
« Reply #315 on: November 23, 2017, 04:49:04 PM »
Thanks guys. I took my medication last night, and slept like a dream. Recently my sleep cycle is very regular, and I'd hoped that was helping, but apparently not, as I seem to be waking just prior to my alarm every day (So my body clock has reset itself), and yet my sleepwalking still appears to be an issue. I'm still a little tired, but the medication does give you a sleepiness well after it's worn off for the most part and you're awake, which is why I don't like taking it when I have an early shift.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #316 on: November 25, 2017, 10:07:54 AM »
Ahh the wonders of sleep I am having a hard time too:( I so think the forum spreads things...anyone else have sinus issues? I do...blah. I am off to work soon. Long  .  Shift:(

On a good note we are on page 22!!! So close to page 25...just keep posting. Our time is coming to an end on the 30th. Yes I will be posting when I can until I do a revamp in January. I try to do different things each round so one can strive for different ways to reach there goals.

Sigh I unraveled my hubbies hat. It just looked so silly and sloppy. So power knitting in hopes to finish Sunday. Sigh so much to do.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: November 25, 2017, 12:12:01 PM »
I walked 3 times around the mall yesterday and managed to resist buying anything at the Black Friday sales. :) I over-ate on Thursday and didn't go walking so I didn't earn any marbles.

The medicine I take for migraines often makes me feel drowsy the next day even after I've slept.

Good luck on finishing the hat in time Crowing_Glory.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 12:13:32 PM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: November 26, 2017, 11:37:41 AM »
Oh no! I hope you got the hat done Crowning Glory! I am prone to sinus issues since my severe sinus infection a few years ago, but nothing lately, thank goodness. I hope you feel better.

Awesome job Ponyfan - I did pick up a few small purchases online on Black Friday, but they were all very heavily discounted things I need for next year's planners. I do my own, my husband's, and my Mother-In-Law's.

I've been working on fitting my MLP checklists into my planner, I spent all weekend designing a layout that would fit, I've done G1-4, now just need to do Blind bags and I'm done, then I can proof it and then start actually writing it onto the paper I plan to use. Would you believe G3 was the hardest? My own checklists are in pretty small print, (and my actual working one is just one long list in alphabetical order, rather than in sets) so I went to Strawberry Reef to find the originals, but they're all different, and half the pages are missing. So I did what I could from that hodge-podge, but this morning after some sleep I had a moment of clarity and searched here. So I'll proof them this afternoon when I get home from work with the Ponytopia and MLP Land versions, which are much cleaner. And do the blind bags. All 24 waves, plus other collections... groooaaannn...

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #319 on: November 27, 2017, 12:42:14 PM »
I’m pretty low on extra money this month so it was pretty easy to resist Black Friday deals. I’m been having respitory issues today but still managed to walk around the mall and earn 3 marbles.

How did your MLP checklists go Stormness1 ? I am so far behind on checklists for all of my collections. I used to be great about adding new items but now, not so much.

Ponyfan

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: November 27, 2017, 09:55:51 PM »
All my brushables are done, now it's just the blind bags. I'm a little tempted to leave them out - 24 waves means 6 whole sheets of paper devoted just to blind bags, which will take up lots of space, and there will no doubt be more! I think I'll wait and see how much of an impact it makes not having them in once they're all in and I'm using them.

Congrats on earning 3 marbles! I'm still in the process of setting up my jar, everytime I find a pretty jar to buy and bring home, hubby commandeers it for a candle... we've been making them as Christmas gifts to save money.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #321 on: November 28, 2017, 01:26:12 PM »
My jar is just an old salsa jar. It’s not very pretty at all. I like the idea of a prettier jar. :) I earned 3 marbles again today and got extra steps in afterwards also. I’m still doing bad on portion sizes. But I think I might’ve losing some inches again as some clothes that haven’t been lose before seem to be now.

I am totally lost on my blind bags.  :lol:  :what: I can’t even remember what waves mine are from.

Ponyfan

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #322 on: November 29, 2017, 04:43:11 PM »
Today has not been a healthy day for me. I was sick last night and didn't feel like going to work or walking today. That means I didn't earn any marbles for the day. :(

Ponyfan

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #323 on: November 29, 2017, 05:25:17 PM »
I've managed to still do daily posting...but it's not really a lot of promotion. There's some "post photo prompts" (MeetTheMakerWeek, MadeLocalMonth - everyone posts a photo of a specific subject related to the store: tools / workspace / favourite make / etc with that hashtag). So...while posts are still going out, I was kinda lazy with having to come up with my own. But it's been a crazy month at work, so kinda grateful for the mental break. And I've still be working on finishing items and listing them in the shop.
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #324 on: November 30, 2017, 06:45:30 PM »
No extra excercise today but I did a lot of walking at work today.

Ponyfan

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #325 on: December 01, 2017, 08:46:26 AM »
Well we did not make it to page 25. Bummer but we had fun trying. As of now this round is over. But I am going to keep posting when I can, so feel free to do so as well. :) did not finish the hat:( I hope to this Sunday on my day off. With the holiday season I work 4 nights a week teach music lessons 2 nights a week..so anything I am working on is out the window..well I can work on my junk food binge I was on...i am starting to over eat, so I need to fix that. Sadly with alk the work my husband and I do we won't get to see family this holiday season...that will hopefully change in Feb. It gets me down a bit and I always use food for comfort, then I feel even worse when I over eat...on a positive note I have started to see the pattern so I can wirk on breaking it. Hoping 2018 will be a better year for me:)

After my husband's hat is done I will work on prizes:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: December 01, 2017, 12:56:57 PM »
Hey, folks!
I have been bad at posting - a mixture of being busy and... getting a cold AGAIN!!  :stressed: :enraged:

Feeling better now, but taking life slowly, just trying to smile between wheezes and get on with things. Missed gym again (wheezing = not gonna do cardio for a while!) so am a bit peeved at that, but gotta give my bod a break.

Husband was away this week too, so that was good timing (!)

Been doing a lot of tasks that involve hunting Christmas toys this week - an adventure on a bus to a new shopping centre in a neighbouring town was rather pleasant and a success (I normally drive everywhere but felt meh) I snuck a sandwich and hot latte on the bus home + felt like such a naughty rebel!

Felt well enough to drive to Oxford today - hunting for the elusive Splashlings 12-packs - only the Oxford TRU had them in stock + they were not available for home delivery  :pullhair: so no choice and off I went - finding the last 3 packs  :ohyeah: but none of the staff could find any of the blue-shell mystery blind packs.  Oh well.

Collected my girl after school + drove us to Henley for a meal in a restaurant followed by a winter festival - the centre of the town was closed-off to traffic + instead was filled with fairground rides, bbq stalls, crafts, music bands, etc. My husband  joined us there + we had fun - but wow it was freeeeeezing! After almost 2 hours it began to rain so we rushed to the car + drove home :) I am now snuggled in my nightclothes + relaxing! Persimmon fruits are in season at the moment so am treating myself to some sliced loveliness  :P

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Crowning_Glory13 - so sad to read that you will miss your family but here is hoping that things will be better in Feb!

Ponyfan - hope your are feeling better after being sick  :(

Stormness_1 - your inventory sounds huuuuge!   

Kiwi - sounds like you have been very busy this month!

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: December 01, 2017, 04:18:21 PM »
Congrats guys on a really great round. Although we've all had some setbacks, I think it is really important to look at your health at this time of year! Hopefully we've all picked up some good habits, and worked on some bad ones, and we're all better people for it. That was my goal anyway, and I think I've definitely achieved something. I don't weight much less, but I'm a lot fitter and healthier, and I'm back at work, which I never thought I'd get back to this year.

2017 has been the worst year of my life, and you guys have been an amazing source of support. I loved coming back to this thread whenever I needed reassurance that I'm okay, that I can move forward with my life, that I'm worth something, and I am strong. I'm proud for all of us, thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart.

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: December 02, 2017, 03:49:37 AM »
Congrats guys on a really great round. Although we've all had some setbacks, I think it is really important to look at your health at this time of year! Hopefully we've all picked up some good habits, and worked on some bad ones, and we're all better people for it. That was my goal anyway, and I think I've definitely achieved something. I don't weight much less, but I'm a lot fitter and healthier, and I'm back at work, which I never thought I'd get back to this year.

2017 has been the worst year of my life, and you guys have been an amazing source of support. I loved coming back to this thread whenever I needed reassurance that I'm okay, that I can move forward with my life, that I'm worth something, and I am strong. I'm proud for all of us, thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart.

^ This!  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #329 on: December 03, 2017, 03:11:10 PM »
I also want to thank everyone for being supportive. I didn’t make all of my health goals but hope to keep working on them.  I think I have started making heathy choices more subconsciously. I have several opened soft drinks that I started and didn’t finish in the fridge. When I was struggling with my goals you guys helped encourage me to keep going anf not give up. I think I would have given up without this thread.

Ponyfan

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal