collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Pony.. .Team Pony Sign Up  (Read 22089 times)

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
Re: Healthy Pony.. .Team Pony Sign Up
« Reply #255 on: October 23, 2017, 08:38:15 AM »
To everyone with a cold:
Pineapple Juice
Pineapple Juice
Pineapple Juice
And did I mention Pineapple Juice?

Oooh! And there was me thinking it was only useful for bringing on birth/labour faster!  :lol:
Must check this out... thanks for the tip!  :biggrin:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: October 23, 2017, 09:06:21 AM »
To everyone with a cold:
Pineapple Juice
Pineapple Juice
Pineapple Juice

Oooh! And there was me thinking it was only useful for bringing on birth/labour faster!  :lol:

Does it really?  I had no idea. :lol:

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #257 on: October 23, 2017, 09:24:21 AM »
To everyone with a cold:
Pineapple Juice
Pineapple Juice
Pineapple Juice

Does it really?  I had no idea. :lol:
That and raspberry tea actually...I am an OBGYN phone nurse.  I believe that there is one other food/drink that does but I can't remember it at the moment.  It's actually supposed to be the core of the pineapple that works the best for bringing on labor the best. 

I need to reread everyone's posts and do another...I get so behind and overwhelmed trying to remember who is doing what. 

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: October 23, 2017, 03:28:45 PM »
Stormness 1, I think it's wonderful that you're noticing your workouts are improving your stamina.  :cheer: I hope you have a great time at the beach.

Crowning Glory, I'm sorry that you and your husband are having to both work extra jobs. I had some medical bills last year that took me quite to pay off.

glitterball, I hope you're feeling better. My mom does the same thing. She'll make broccoli and cover it with cheese.

I had tuna salad for lunch today instead of something more fattening and less healthy. I need to do better about working out after work. It's easy for me to do it when I don't work but hard when I do.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 03:33:45 PM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #259 on: October 25, 2017, 04:03:49 PM »
I hope you feel better soon glitterball!

Ponyfan I am very impressed with your lunch.  Having tried on my halloween costume today (a bodycon dress with a skeleton on it) I think I need to eat very carefully for a couple of days to try to reduce the bloating around my waist.  I'll see if I can carry on being more healthy afterwards too.

Pokeyonekenobie that's awesome! I wonder if it has a lot of vitamin C in it.  I can't get pineapple juice here but I will be sure to eat lots of fruit and take my multivitamins.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #260 on: October 25, 2017, 04:09:54 PM »
Keep it up everyone!

I've been slacking with posting online (mainly because I want to post pics of the new bunny but I haven't moved my butt to get them uploaded). But I've been keeping up with the store posts each day.
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 26, 2017, 07:53:08 AM »
Thank you Artmesia Floc. Good luck on the costume and keeping up with healthy habits.

Kiwi, I can't wait to see pics of the new bunny.

There was a huge cake at work and I asked for a small piece. I got a couple of funny looks and some comments but I'm happy that I made a good choice by getting a small piece.

I'm not sure how much of a healthy day I will have. I am sick with respiratory  issues again.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 10:30:21 AM by Ponyfan »

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #262 on: October 26, 2017, 09:02:40 AM »
Still not professing very well:p I know with two jobs I can't two as much, but I am using that to be lazy. So I need to be better. Going to try and find a cheap step counter. Kind of a way for me to say hmm 20 steps more or the like:) I am almost finished with a knit birthday gift.hopefully I can ship saturday...but looks like Monday. I have a large pony coat order to fill quickly...so that is my priority at this time.

I will have another prize challenge for October..not sure what yet:) this brings me joy as my finances made me drop any swaps. I did keep one. It's just a craft swap and she extended it to Jan. But I loving making and giving so I do prizes:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline Kikwifluff

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Bait ponies need love too!
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: October 26, 2017, 09:53:58 AM »
Sorry I haven't been here much! I've been really busy writing essays, doing all kinds of school things, and being in and out of the Doctor's office, as I can't hear out of left ear anymore??

I've been trying to work on my art and sewing projects, though :) I invested in a gorgeous drawing tablet, and it's arriving tomorrow! It can "read" traditional art and make it digital, which is pretty awesome. (For anyone curious, it's a Wacom Intous Pro Paper M.) Super exciting though!
And on my sewing table I'm working on an owl blanket/plush, and a Luma from Mario Galaxy, and maybe an Umbreon from Pokemon.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #264 on: October 26, 2017, 12:27:08 PM »
I’m officially sick again. :(
Ponyfan

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: October 27, 2017, 12:37:32 PM »
 :sick: blerrrgh been ill all week   :cry:
Sunday - shivers, then fever broke sometime Monday morning
Tuesday - today: left ear blocked, headaches and and evil bronchial cough hack-hack-hack bringing up greenish mucus therefore I have an infection there  >_<

but - I have tried not to binge on junk - to be honest, my appetite is not so strong, plus feeling slightly dizzy has prevented me from driving far enough to get junk. It is half-term here so milady is off school but YAY thank goodness for school camp, she loves it so much! Being a mile down the road is a perfect small distance for poorly me to drive her to it  :ohyeah: walking it will make me cough too much.

No exercise at all, kind of guilty but cannot be helped! Just 2 weeks before my PCOS checkup and I had hoped to shed a couple more pounds by then... again, cannot be helped, gotta concentrate on getting well first. Been lazy and sat on my behind watching Ironside, the recent Victoria episodes plus some Quincy.  :dance2: oh and making pompoms out of jolly-coloured yarn (my girl loves making them with me).

Anyway, enough of my woes.

Get well soon Ponyfan  :)

Good luck with finding a decent step counter, Crowning_Glory13  :)

Your new tablet sounds amazing, Kikwifluff, can't wait to see some of your new art!  ;)

Kiwi, you must be so happy with your new bunny  :)

Keep up with the vits, Artemesia Floc  ;)

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #266 on: October 29, 2017, 04:36:25 PM »
So I had a full day off today. I was round the click knitting. Sadly the birthday present will be late:( I need a bit more time. On that note the person this is for is going through some medical issues. If you would like to send her a well wish let me know. I can get you there address or combine with my box of gifts:)

Made a dent on my order for pony coats. 6 adults two baby's, 1 g4, 1 baby g4 and hats to go with them...whew. then I have my scarf and husband's hat finished by thanksgiving....Yikes!!!

So my focus is knitting when I can. Sorry to pop and go. I have a lot to do
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #267 on: October 30, 2017, 07:45:34 AM »
I hope you feel better soon glitterball. Congrats on making progress on your knitting projects Crowing_Glory.

I haven't been a healthy pony for the last several days. I've been too sick to care about healthy choices and then had to go to a pot luck dinner last night where there was almost nothing healthy except raw veggies and two salads.

Ponyfan

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #268 on: November 02, 2017, 05:09:06 PM »
I’m still not doing well on my motivation :( I’m finding it  eaiser to make non healthy choices than healthy ones. I’m not being a good healthy pony.

Ponyfan

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #269 on: November 02, 2017, 05:53:33 PM »
My husband and I just started a soup diet. I used to do this for pageants in my younger days. It's a lot of veggies and cabbage. I have done it so much it is hard for me to eat, but my husband wanted to do it. I have done ok on it. I snuck some healthy ish food but not my soup. But only once. It has gotten me to think about my choices. I really need to put my thinking in check. No working out but 3 days a week I work on my feet from 6:45am-9:00pm I think I am moving:) knitting is slow. My gift is finished. I hope to get my pony coat order finished before tuesday...its a stretch but I am going to try:)

That is all we can do:) just try. This is our last month!!!! Make it great. Challenger for October/November is to expand each day. Maybe you drink water once and the rest soda. Try for two times. Try and push the posting, or show off your progress. November is about finishing strong so use the month to work it:)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal