Pony Talk > Off Topic

Healthy Pony.. .Team Pony Sign Up

(1/69) > >>

Crowning_Glory13:
Looking back on hosting Healthy Pony, I realized how much support, friendship, and great memories were gained. I also realized how much I need the support of my pony peeps now more than ever:) so here is to another round.

This round is about working together as a team. Our goal is to fill this forum with multiple pages! There is no requirement  nor punishment for not posting, but our goal as a team is to post as much as possible. There is no swap or shipping so this will not take any swap slots.

Healthy Pony is about being a healthy you. Maybe you want to work out more, finish a book, craft, or learn something New! This is a place for you. This is a place where you can record your progress. Pictures are always welcome. This group is about making goals and reaching them together.

Sign ups go to Sept 1st (yes you can join later:) it will last to November 31st. This is a 3 month log to help you on your way to a Healthy You:)

Are you excited to join us????

CG: sign up.
What are you goals to reach in 3 months?(you can choose how many goals you want)

1. I want to play piano on a regular schedule.
2. Walk/Workout/Yoga each day
3. Craft knitting projects and wing projects daily
4. I want to be more responsive to each member that joins Healthy Pony.
5. Record my progress and advertise my music studio.

Let's see what I can do in 3 months:)

Just post your sign up here in the forum. This will start you on the road to a Healthy You:)

This is about team building and as a team I hope we can reach 10 pages of comminication!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Pokeyonekenobie:
I think I'd like to give it another whirl!  Last time it really helped me to remember to walk on the treadmill and I admit I've been really bad about it for the last couple of weeks.  I'll update with my goals when I figure out which ones I want to do this time.  :)

Crowning_Glory13:
That's great:) this tends to be a great way to stay on task.

Kiwi:
I really enjoy Healthy Pony (even just reading and following along other people's journeys on the rounds I didn't join). I'm going to join this time. I really need to get my head wrapped around social media promoting for my store. I know I need to do it, but I haven't kicked my butt into gear much.

Crowning_Glory13:
Kiwi!!!! I love your work and store:) it will be so fun to have you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version