collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Primark Summer Sale remainings (G1 stuff for cheap)  (Read 184 times)

Offline EinhornbabyTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+112)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
Primark Summer Sale remainings (G1 stuff for cheap)
« on: August 12, 2017, 05:34:09 PM »
Have been visiting Primak Hannover / Germany today and found that they have recently started to sell out their summer stuff! I dont know if its an official summer sale or something but they have marked down lots of clothes including G1 pony merch! :)

I grabbed two things, a nighty for 3€ (marked down from 8€) and a shirt for 5€ (marked down from 10€) <3
Thought Id tell, maybe you want to check out your local Primark for some steals!
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: Primark Summer Sale remainings (G1 stuff for cheap)
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 05:39:33 PM »
I am not sure what it is in my area but the pony stuff disappears here within weeks. THere's nothing left here to go on sale, which I guess is good...?

But I have missed waves of stuff because of that, because everyone in this area apparently loves G1. Go figure o.O.

Sounds like awesome prices in that sale though. I bet they won't last long.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks to Nence for Wistful Taffeta!
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 05:52:51 PM »
I know what you mean... I live about 70km from Hannover (which is the nearest Primark location for me) and when a new wave comes out I can be sure that before I finally come to the store most stuff will be gone... or whats left is that small that even my 13yo daughter wont fit in :P

Offline glitterball

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Be kind and sparkly!
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 06:01:31 PM »
I visited my local store this morning - same problem here, most of the stuff sells out fast so doesn't get a chance to go on sale!
(So I cheered myself up with some mermaid-themed accessories  :lol: )
:glitter: :glitter: visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 :glitter: :glitter:

Offline Barnacle_lady

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 06:37:26 PM »
I was in my primark today too and no pony stuff on sale.

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2017, 06:46:46 PM »
Aw im sorry to hear that :(
I guess the stores dont get much MLP stuff :(