collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Looking for Muffins G4.5 Brushable!!!  (Read 87 times)

Offline MidnightRarityTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Fakie!
  • i like goats
    • MidnightRarity
Looking for Muffins G4.5 Brushable!!!
« on: August 09, 2017, 02:12:54 AM »
Hi guys!
So I am urgently looking for a :muffin: Pony Hooves G4.5 brushable that recently came out!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr
I can't afford the 60$ set, but I really really want to own the Muffin Mare!
I am also interested in the Big Macintosh and Spitfire ponies, but main priority is Muffin!

I am willing to pay (a reasonable price, of course) or I can trade you from my trades list, which is available here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please help me out!

Here's the ponies I am looking out for (circled in red! :))
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr

Please PM me if you have the Muffin Mare, or if you know of someone who is able to help me out here, anything helps! I really want to own this amazing brushable! It's my top priority! Thank you, and I hope y'all have an amazing day!!! :)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 02:14:48 AM by MidnightRarity »
LOOKING FOR G4.5 MUFFIN MARE BRUSHABLE!

Trades List!- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login