collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User ID's III  (Read 216491 times)

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User ID's III
« Reply #945 on: December 01, 2018, 11:33:33 PM »
     I too am frustrated at the mystery gift thing. I just want that adorable background filly. Now I’m a few tokens short, despite checking in every single day too! It sucks!
     Also, how do they keep messing up the whole piggy bank thing? Just stick to a system, and don’t mess with it!
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline Barnacle_lady

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: December 02, 2018, 01:42:10 AM »
Here the same thing, tokens short for that filly.  As for the windigo event, well with only 1 pony as helper its probably logical not to receive the bonus pony. So I am playing for the 50 gems.

Offline Moonbreeze

• Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 nut
    • View Profile
    • My personal site
« Reply #947 on: December 02, 2018, 01:46:39 AM »
I'm also 15 tokens short? Yay...
The event glitched out on me. Something that took 3 minutes didn't count down properly. Yay again! >.>

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: December 02, 2018, 10:32:39 AM »
how did they not mess up the piggy bank? I personally am missing HUNDREDS of gems from my bank that i was waiting to get the 'the piggy bank is filled' before buying it ... i had over 500, it says i now have a little over 300 ... other users saw their banks lose EVERYTHING, saw their cost triple, one user's bank wants her to pay 35 dollars for 120 gems ... they keep screwing it up ... bad enough the cost keeps going up and the gems going down, but this is just greedy and dishonest.

again with the calendar pony, if you were able to check in every day gameloft says you should still get the pony even though we are all showing 'a day short' because they actually got rid of the last day (gems), but we'll see ...
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: December 02, 2018, 03:50:12 PM »
Okay, THIS IS WILD: But I checked my game today, and it says I got a check mark on the day I missed (which originally just showed up un-checked, but the calendar still had the 'you have a gift!' icon, hmm), AND I got the purple coins prize! So ... maybe I will get the background pony!? I sure hope so!!

My calendar still shows gems, and it says I can pick them up in 12 minutes! I will keep you updated on if I actually get gems!

(Off topic, but I'm so excited to see Rockhoof again, and yet I still miss out on him because I can't afford the helper pony at 1200 gems. Boo!!)
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #950 on: December 02, 2018, 09:01:52 PM »
I spent like 120 gems to win Rockhoof , I was scrambling to complete the last skip to get him  :P :biggrin:
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: December 03, 2018, 03:25:12 AM »
I'm glad you got Rockhoof, HoustonCollector72!! I did not! XD

I did get the bonus pony! It's 20 gems, if anyone was curious and didn't get it! I hope you all get her!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: December 03, 2018, 03:48:48 AM »
My calendar so far still shows I’m missing 15 tokens and no bonus pony but Gameloft just posted this message on Facebook:

“Hi, Everypony! We wanted to let you know that our team is in the process of resolving the issue with the Calendar Event. A compensation is already in the works and will be sent to everypony who has not received the Bonus Reward of the Calendar Event (please note that only those who claimed all the previous calendar rewards will be eligible). We hope to deliver it as soon as possible. Thanks for understanding and sorry for the inconvenience this problem has caused you. :(

I hope we all get the bonus pony. :) Cingrats Houston on Rockhoof and Congrats Snapdragon on getting the 20 gems and the bonus pony.

Ponyfan

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline princessluna11706

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: December 03, 2018, 03:43:07 PM »
My calendar so far still shows I’m missing 15 tokens and no bonus pony but Gameloft just posted this message on Facebook:

“Hi, Everypony! We wanted to let you know that our team is in the process of resolving the issue with the Calendar Event. A compensation is already in the works and will be sent to everypony who has not received the Bonus Reward of the Calendar Event (please note that only those who claimed all the previous calendar rewards will be eligible). We hope to deliver it as soon as possible. Thanks for understanding and sorry for the inconvenience this problem has caused you. :(

I hope we all get the bonus pony. :) Cingrats Houston on Rockhoof and Congrats Snapdragon on getting the 20 gems and the bonus pony.

Ponyfan

Oh thank you for sharing that, this is good news. I like so many others was also 15 tokens short. I didn’t send a message to gameloft  though, I didn’t think to. They always ignore me when I do. I miss the days when they used to respond quickly!
 I hope those who didn’t will still get compensated?

I also skipped a few time and got Rockhoof :yay:

The original Princess Luna.

I'm on Instagram! http://instagram.com/kitarei1 :)

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #954 on: December 03, 2018, 05:54:37 PM »
i was lucky enough that i didn't have to update my game till today, so i still got the bonus pony, and already had many of the ponies from the last time this event was live. so hopefully i can get the one i missed. woot!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #955 on: December 03, 2018, 06:55:32 PM »
It looks like I may miss Rockhoof by minutes even though I used most of my gems to skip the timer. :sad:

So far nothing else has been posted about the players that didn't get the last set of tokens for Gilded Lilly. My calendar has also disappeared. I didn't take a screen shot of it before it did.

Ponyfan

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: December 03, 2018, 08:41:11 PM »
     My calendar has also vanished without a trace. I sure hope they give us something for following the whole thing through to the end! They said we’d get that bonus pony, I want the bonus pony!
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: December 03, 2018, 11:13:53 PM »
My calendar has gone too. I want my bonus pony.

I sent them a message on Instagram saying how some people didn't get the bonus pony.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 12:05:02 AM by bright rabbit 1 »

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #958 on: December 04, 2018, 04:29:50 AM »
Another update from Gameloft from Facebook.

“Hi, everypony! Our developers are still working on resolving the problem with the Calendar Event (they're currently collecting data from all the players who suffered from this issue). Sorry for the inconvenience and rest assured that the bonus pony will be sent to everypony who has been affected by the technical glitch and thus couldn't claim the reward.”

It took most of my gems plus a few plays last night but I got Rockhoof with 2 hrs to spare. :cheer: :cheer: :) I have no chance to win the last prize or the pretty Windigo but I’m happy I got Rockhoof.

Hopefully everyone that had the calendar glitch will get Gilded Lilly soon.

Also use code ponyrace for 20 gems. :)
Ponyfan
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 06:04:53 AM by Ponyfan »

Offline Barnacle_lady

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: December 04, 2018, 10:13:17 AM »
Not cool/1 I didn't get the pony even though I check my game a couple times a day.
Thanks for the code.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal