collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User ID's III  (Read 216312 times)

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User ID's III
« Reply #840 on: September 21, 2018, 03:08:37 PM »
heads up, you can also buy outfit upgrades for Sombra in the pony editor area that gives him better attacks, you need red shards .... lots of red shards ....
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline Barnacle_lady

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: September 22, 2018, 05:18:27 AM »
So I got the helper Radient got enough power and it helped me defeat celestia. Then there is this other minion thing before going to the other boss where you need 38 power. The only free option there is now is saving up those crystals and try get the gear. If you buy +1 power everytime you need to save more crystals.
Ow and it finally has a button that says "are you sure you want to buy this pony?".

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: September 22, 2018, 11:23:33 AM »
I finally made it up to a 22 power level and fought Celestia. Now I am fighting minons and gathering crystals. I'm afraid it's going to take a while to build up enough power to fight Shining Armor.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Barnacle_lady

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: September 22, 2018, 01:42:05 PM »
I think I am at the point of giving up on this event. I know need 62 power but only have 44. If I want the 2nd items of the gear it will be at least 6000-8000 crystals I have to save up. And for single power its already 400 crystals at least and I am out of gems.
I don't have that much patience for this.

Offline Cloud Dreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Custom Bait Pony
  • get all the ponies or die trying
    • View Profile
    • My Links
« Reply #844 on: September 22, 2018, 02:34:46 PM »
I think I am at the point of giving up on this event. I know need 62 power but only have 44. If I want the 2nd items of the gear it will be at least 6000-8000 crystals I have to save up. And for single power its already 400 crystals at least and I am out of gems.
I don't have that much patience for this.

I don't either.. but I REALLY want Princess Amore  :(
☁️ Cloud Dreamer ☁️
🎀

☁️ avatar created by poniesthatsparkle ☁️

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: September 22, 2018, 04:44:07 PM »
Is it worth getting a helper pony for these battles?
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline silverdragon54

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: September 22, 2018, 07:45:26 PM »
I don't have enough gems for a helper pony, (FINALLY bought Mighty Yak!) but if you do go for it, I'd say go for Shadow Lock rather than Radiant Hope. Then if you manage to win Princess Amore, she'll complete the collection and give you Stubborn Crystal Pony.

Shadow Lock seems odd to include in this event...he's related to Stygian, not Sombra.
Will make custom plushie for MIB Fashion Style Applejack. PM for details!

See my pony art here!
My items for trade
My wanted list
My plushies!, Handmade plushies for sale!

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: September 22, 2018, 07:49:31 PM »
if you can afford them ... yes. there are several players most of the way through already becausethey have the helpers ... they're 60 points already, and if you've cleared celestia already you're at at least 22 so that makes 82 ... and you're still earning shadows and powering up sombra so yeah?
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: September 22, 2018, 08:58:02 PM »
I have 600 gems saved up...all were free (daily videos, parasprites, events, shops, etc)....

Wouldnt it make more sense to spend an extra day getting enough red crystals to make the armour for Sombra?  It says +150 Team Boost if he wears it...then I could blitz through the boss battles. Right?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 09:09:56 PM by Ponytails »
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: September 23, 2018, 03:10:56 AM »
I have 600 gems saved up...all were free (daily videos, parasprites, events, shops, etc)....

Wouldnt it make more sense to spend an extra day getting enough red crystals to make the armour for Sombra?  It says +150 Team Boost if he wears it...then I could blitz through the boss battles. Right?

It definitely makes more sense to save up for the armor in the pony editor. It gives you a boost of 15 points instead of one like you get from the armor in the event sidebar. That being said though I upgraded his crown and cape to the next level (silver w/ yellow jewel) and I thought I saw something about a boost of 150 too? But as I'm battling now my team's power is at 78, and it's only that high becuase I bought 2 of the helper ponies. :/

I kinda like the new boss battles better than the old set up, but it's insane how many red crystals you need to upgrade Sombra's armor. Just for a 15 point boost! I did notice you can buy packs of red crystals. I bet gameloft is hoping you'll be tempted to buy little packs along the way rather than trying to get you to buy a whole pony pack to help. As an impulse buyer, I think this set up is definiely a lot more dangerous for me.

So far having the helpers has been a HUGE advantage, I'm really glad I invested in them. Each one gives your team +20 power, so I'm already at the second to final boss. In the future though, I don't normally buy the helper ponies unless its one I really like or care about having in my game. So I can see how this type of even will be difficult going forward. I guess I still have kind of mixed feelings towards it!

Thank you to Squarepeg for my avatar!

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: September 23, 2018, 11:56:38 PM »
I think this Sombra-upgrade quest is pretty cool! It's a nice change, although it is taking forEVER to gather enough crystals to get past the first or second upgrades. Oof!! Don't have enough gems to buy any of the helpers, either, so ... bleh! :P

Upside, does anyone else think it's kinda weird that Sombra is so dang cheerful while he battles Celestia, Twilight, etc? He's got this huge smile on his face! He's having the time of his life! :lmao:
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #851 on: September 24, 2018, 04:23:26 AM »
I also noticed how cheerful Sombra is fighting everyone. :lol:  I haven’t read the comic story (if there is one) so I was a little confused why the game says “upgrade hero gear” yet Sombra is fighting the Crystal Empire guards and the rulers of Equestria. He also gloats after he defeats a boss.

I do like the automatic fighting style better than the the old one. :)

Ponyfan

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: September 25, 2018, 09:57:16 AM »
So I bought a helper pony. And I paid a bunch of red crystals to get the gear upgraded to the second stage. It helped me figure the gear thing out.

So you can pay in small increments in the battle screen to upgrade Sombras headgear and armour. OR you can pay in big chunks in the boutique. Its the same total of red crystals spent. Each of the 4 stages of the armour gives a boost towards a FINAL TOTAL of +140.

However its the same tpyal amount to boost +1 in small increments as to pay one big chunk in the boutique.

Ugh. How frustrating that this was not better explained!!

I very much dislike this new battle style. I understand why they changed it but its very confusing.

Offline Sukeile

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Dancing through life, Brainless and careless
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #853 on: September 25, 2018, 12:55:05 PM »
So I bought a helper pony. And I paid a bunch of red crystals to get the gear upgraded to the second stage. It helped me figure the gear thing out.

So you can pay in small increments in the battle screen to upgrade Sombras headgear and armour. OR you can pay in big chunks in the boutique. Its the same total of red crystals spent. Each of the 4 stages of the armour gives a boost towards a FINAL TOTAL of +140.

However its the same tpyal amount to boost +1 in small increments as to pay one big chunk in the boutique.

Ugh. How frustrating that this was not better explained!!

I very much dislike this new battle style. I understand why they changed it but its very confusing.

Thank you for explaining it , Ponytails.
I was so confused! XD

Avatar by Griffin. Carebear by MistyBlue2010 and Pony by Lina. Thank you <3
Join My Little Pony Facebook group!/ My Wishlist/ My Etsy/  Polly Pocket Locket

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #854 on: September 25, 2018, 02:10:01 PM »
Thanks Ponytails.  :)  I was really confused about the armor upgrades also. I am slowly working my way up to finish the first armor upgrade. I agree that the armor should have been better explained and that you can stay on a non boss stage as long as necessary to build up enough armor points. I figured that out but it took a while.

Ponyfan

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal