collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User ID's III  (Read 214442 times)

Offline Sukeile

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Dancing through life, Brainless and careless
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart page
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User ID's III
« Reply #765 on: July 18, 2018, 05:06:45 AM »
The School of Friendship is a new building, and I certainly don't have it yet. The ad I'm talking about was one of those "Play the limited time quest and get these great prizes" things. It had pictures of Yona, Silverstream, Chancellor Neighsay, the community prize friendship student pony, and the School. There was text beside the School that said "It gives gems!" The School of Friendship will be a gem-granting shop! The kind they normally charge real money for. Which probably means it'll be REALLY hard to get.
oh snap!! that's what you meant. epic!

say how long is the waiting period after Yona, still going? It would take min of 20 gems to finish the yona prize, but don't want to waste gems if its still waiting.

The waiting part is over, after that the CMC look for Terramar, they have some minor assignments and then it’s the crystal mine challange ( I think 25000 points? ) and then two more CMC assignments ( 1 hr and 1,5 hr ) most of those were pretty fast to do but then it’s time for collecting debating points with Scootaloo and Sweetiebelle, bonus is Terramar ( costs gems ).
I’m on this one currently.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar by Griffin. Carebear by MistyBlue2010 and Pony by Lina. Thank you <3
Join My Little Pony Facebook group!/ My Wishlist/ My Etsy/  Polly Pocket Locket

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: July 19, 2018, 05:22:19 PM »
I wish Terramar wasn’t so expensive. :sad: I really like his character. Hopefully I’ll be able to get Silver Stream at least. I probably won’t get the School of Friendship. Retro Applejack is the new Hotel pony. Is she based on the SDCC ponies? She’s wearing an outfit I don’t recognize.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #767 on: July 20, 2018, 04:34:03 PM »
after the terramar one there is long wait. i think there is about 10 hours left of that wait for me.

edit: i was wondering where applejack was.
I love these retro ponies, and would buy them if i had an expendable income.... sigh
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 04:37:43 PM by rosierjay »

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: July 20, 2018, 06:37:25 PM »
The wait is till 6am EST. Then we will all see just how frustratingly exhausting  it will be to get the School of Friendship.
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline Cloud Dreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Custom Bait Pony
  • get all the ponies or die trying
    • View Profile
    • My Links
« Reply #769 on: July 20, 2018, 08:04:46 PM »
In my opinion, most of the events don't provide nearly enough time to get all of the collectible items. I only have two more days left to get all of the Campus Decorations for Yona, which take hours at a time to even get a singular one, and even IF I get all of them in time to get Yona, there's still like 20 more tasks to complete. Ughhh.  :enraged: Anyway, my game code is a0b08f8 and I'm called Princess Night. Hopefully they extend the event! (doubtful that they will.)
☁️ Cloud Dreamer ☁️
🎀

☁️ avatar created by poniesthatsparkle ☁️

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: July 21, 2018, 07:15:59 AM »
In my opinion, most of the events don't provide nearly enough time to get all of the collectible items. I only have two more days left to get all of the Campus Decorations for Yona, which take hours at a time to even get a singular one, and even IF I get all of them in time to get Yona, there's still like 20 more tasks to complete. Ughhh.  :enraged: Anyway, my game code is a0b08f8 and I'm called Princess Night. Hopefully they extend the event! (doubtful that they will.)

You are correct that these events are specifically timed to barely allow the non paying player to win the prizes. Often theres literally just enough time to complete the task if you set a timer and dont sleep. A few events did not even have that, the non paying player literally could not complete the events in time to win.

It is very frustrating!  And yet...Im still (sort of) playing...

After the wait time there are some minor tasks and dancing, then collecting 35 ‘testimonials’ by the end of the event. Yona and Silverstream both are your free bonus ponies, and General Seaspray with Chancellor Neighsay will get you 2 per drop (if they drop tokens which is always chancy). Its just barely possible to get enough tokens in time.

Here we go!! *sets timer*
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline Sukeile

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #771 on: July 21, 2018, 08:24:40 AM »

You are correct that these events are specifically timed to barely allow the non paying player to win the prizes. Often theres literally just enough time to complete the task if you set a timer and dont sleep. A few events did not even have that, the non paying player literally could not complete the events in time to win.

It is very frustrating!  And yet...Im still (sort of) playing...

After the wait time there are some minor tasks and dancing, then collecting 35 ‘testimonials’ by the end of the event. Yona and Silverstream both are your free bonus ponies, and General Seaspray with Chancellor Neighsay will get you 2 per drop (if they drop tokens which is always chancy). Its just barely possible to get enough tokens in time.

Here we go!! *sets timer*

I was ready right at the testimonial start with both Yona and Silverstream, yet so far neither of them have dropped anything, so even with a timer I have a feeling I won’t be getting that school.

Still gonna try though, I have nothing better to do at the moment ( It’s too hot and I’m 8 months pregnant in two weeks :p )

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: July 21, 2018, 07:25:40 PM »
I have a grand total of 4 testimonials.  :think: At least I'll get retro Applejack from the Hotel.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: July 21, 2018, 11:20:03 PM »
I don't think I'll get the school of friendship, I just started getting testimonials. I'd use gems to speed it up some but even then i don't think I have enough gems to really make it happen. Too bad, because I could really use another shop that gives gems out! :P

I love that the SDCC 80's ponies are available in game though, that's cute! too bad they all cost so much, at least I should be able to get Applejack! Does anyone else think its kind of silly to have whole separate ponies of the mane 6 instead of just...y'know...putting them in costumes? I get they want people to spend money, but maybe have them cost gems in the costume shop instead of the regular crafting supplies or something?  I actually really don't need anymore of the mane 6 wandering around my town, it's a little weird!

Thank you to Squarepeg for my avatar!

Offline silverdragon54

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: July 22, 2018, 12:23:37 AM »
I got the School of Friendship! I was saving gems for Mighty Yak, and waiting for his pro pony bundle to reappear, so I had enough to buy General Seaspray. Now I have to save up for Mighty Yak all over again, but now I have a second gem shop to help me out. ;)
Will make custom plushie for MIB Fashion Style Applejack. PM for details!

See my pony art here!
My items for trade
My wanted list
My plushies!, Handmade plushies for sale!

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: July 22, 2018, 05:34:41 AM »
... yeah ... something is very wrong when i have fewr debate points (green chance) than the tokens for retro applejack (red) and i've been collecting the tokens for applejack for less than half the time as the debate points ..............
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline Sukeile

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #776 on: July 22, 2018, 07:26:17 AM »

I love that the SDCC 80's ponies are available in game though, that's cute! too bad they all cost so much, at least I should be able to get Applejack! Does anyone else think its kind of silly to have whole separate ponies of the mane 6 instead of just...y'know...putting them in costumes? I get they want people to spend money, but maybe have them cost gems in the costume shop instead of the regular crafting supplies or something?  I actually really don't need anymore of the mane 6 wandering around my town, it's a little weird!

Yees!!! I agree 100%
I don’t want all my towns flooded with mane 6 clones ( well, except for the changelings in canterlot ) especially when they could easily just make them as exclusive outfits instead.

Still, of course I always try to get them anyway XD

I got the School of Friendship! I was saving gems for Mighty Yak, and waiting for his pro pony bundle to reappear, so I had enough to buy General Seaspray. Now I have to save up for Mighty Yak all over again, but now I have a second gem shop to help me out. ;)

That’s awesome! Congrats! :D

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: July 22, 2018, 08:19:51 PM »
After getting only 11 tokens in 24 hours despite setting a timer and not sleeping more then 90 mins (baby is teething anyway so Im up soothing her)....I just spent 128 gems to skip several wait times to get the School of Friendship with 8 hours to spare.

Worth it. (Especially if it produces gems!)

Offline Sukeile

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #778 on: July 23, 2018, 03:15:29 AM »
After getting only 11 tokens in 24 hours despite setting a timer and not sleeping more then 90 mins (baby is teething anyway so Im up soothing her)....I just spent 128 gems to skip several wait times to get the School of Friendship with 8 hours to spare.

I ended up spending gems to rush as well.
Feels like a good investment :)

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: July 23, 2018, 05:40:39 AM »

I ended up spending gems to rush as well.
Feels like a  investment :)

I noticed too that if I paid 7 gems to skip the full wait time they always dropped a token. If I paid the 1/2/3/4 gems towards the end of the wait time then it was a ~60% chance of a token drop. Definitely rigged.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal