collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User ID's III  (Read 214262 times)

Offline silverdragon54

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User ID's III
« Reply #480 on: December 20, 2017, 08:53:49 PM »

Side note: usually GL allows enough time plus about 6 hours (2-3 extra rounds) to win the “limited time” prize in the mega events. Assuming you sleep only a little bit and have no booster ponies. But this time, at least with the first boss fight, there’s pretty much no extra time. If you don’t have a booster pony in round 1, you will only get the limited bonus if you stay awake. (Im still up every 3 hours with my 6 month old....and I have a booster piny plus a timer set. Hoping to get the bonus!!).

I've been setting alarms for the last few mega events. Sleeping 2 hours at a time for Tempest was hard, but doable. Capper was less than that and I couldn't manage it. 2 and a half hours for Pharynx (both versions!) wasn't bad at all, so I'm pretty hopeful for this event and its 3 hour timer. I really want Rockhoof and the Windigo!

Also, it's snowing in my game!  :snow:
Will make custom plushie for MIB Fashion Style Applejack. PM for details!

See my pony art here!
My items for trade
My wanted list
My plushies!, Handmade plushies for sale!

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: December 20, 2017, 11:58:24 PM »
Trying to do the first battle with the Windigo, but the adds for ponies is ruining my game. Sent Gameloft a nasty comment on their Instagram page for the game. Saying the adds are ruining my game (crashing it and making the screen go white so I can't do anything).

Looks like I won't be completing this event with this going on.

Not happy.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: December 21, 2017, 11:16:25 AM »
Trying to do the first battle with the Windigo, but the adds for ponies is ruining my game. Sent Gameloft a nasty comment on their Instagram page for the game. Saying the adds are ruining my game (crashing it and making the screen go white so I can't do anything).

Not happy.

I've found that Gameloft responds quicker and more to my satisfaction when I'm nice to them, not when I leave nasty messages.  For instance, during a previous story my game reset my progress for gathered tokens several times, and I asked GL to please give them back to me.  After each email they awarded me all the tokens I had collected, and gifted me several hundred more to make up for the ones lost while they responded.  Eventually it reset right before the end, and I asked them if I could just please have the 2nd place prize, which I was definitely going to win, instead of risking losing my progress again, and they sent it! 

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: December 21, 2017, 11:37:10 AM »

Not happy.

I've found that Gameloft responds quicker and more to my satisfaction when I'm nice to them, not when I leave nasty messages.  For instance, during a previous story my game reset my progress for gathered tokens several times, and I asked GL to please give them back to me.  After each email they awarded me all the tokens I had collected, and gifted me several hundred more to make up for the ones lost while they responded.  Eventually it reset right before the end, and I asked them if I could just please have the 2nd place prize, which I was definitely going to win, instead of risking losing my progress again, and they sent it!

It helped before, that's how I got Thorax's brother to be the same as him. And it wasn't nasty as I put it.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: December 21, 2017, 02:47:05 PM »
I got Marble Pie and have started the next round. The
Windigo has 980 points to get rid of. The helper ponies for round 2 are the Hotel village pony and Mighty Helm Guardspony (1200 gems). To get RockHoof you need to finish round 2 in 1 day and 23 hrs. If I did the math correctly you need almost 48 hrs to win RockHoof. I made a mistake the first time and did the first hit without the Hotel pony :( I probably won’t win RockHoof.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: December 21, 2017, 05:21:28 PM »
I got Marble Pie and have started the next round. The
Windigo has 980 points to get rid of. The helper ponies for round 2 are the Hotel village pony and Mighty Helm Guardspony (1200 gems). To get RockHoof you need to finish round 2 in 1 day and 23 hrs. If I did the math correctly you need almost 48 hrs to win RockHoof. I made a mistake the first time and did the first hit without the Hotel pony :( I probably won’t win RockHoof.

Ponyfan

Yup. I also messed up by not using the villager pony. So I will pay the gems once to make up for it.

If round 3 is even worse then rounds 1 and 2, theres going to be no way to win the Reformed Windigo without spending a LOT of gems in booster ponies or skipping wait times between attacks, er, ‘hugs.’

Spoiler
I checked online, the booster ponies for round 3 are  Flash Magnus and Commander Ironhoof. +35 to your attack hug each. 3 days is the time limit to win the Reformed Windigo. And the stage 3 Windigo has 1600 hit points. So without the booster ponies, it will take 40 attacks/120 hours/5 days. So. Either you buy at least one of the stupidly expensive gem ponies with gems or actual money, OR you skip 2 days worth of attack hugs, or you don't get the Reformed Windigo.

Wow. GL, getting lower and lower....I wonder how staff meetings go?  Do they sit around a table brainstorming ways to mess with the players????  Sorry, I will stop with the snark...

« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 05:37:07 PM by Ponytails »
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Online Barnacle_lady

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: December 22, 2017, 01:07:26 AM »
They think people have nothing to do with the holidays. I am afraid I won't make it with this event. I simple don't have time or the gems to complete it. Almost done with the mine cart for the hotel pony and the klugetown quest.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #487 on: December 22, 2017, 05:44:38 AM »
I'm starting to think that all future mega events are going to be like this. I don't mind doing tasks or accomplishing a goal to win a pony, but these types of events that are impossible to win without spending lots of gems or doing without sleep don't give everyone an equal chance to win the prize.

Ponyfan

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: December 22, 2017, 06:20:26 AM »
I'm happy to finally have Maude.
I want the area aroung her house to be covered in rocks. I'll clear it and wait until a few pop up :lol:

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: December 22, 2017, 08:53:30 AM »
I'm happy to finally have Maude.
I want the area aroung her house to be covered in rocks. I'll clear it and wait until a few pop up :lol:

I did this!  When I first started playing I had like 5 giant rocks show up near the Kindness shrine so I just decided I'd use it as the rock farm. 

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #490 on: December 23, 2017, 10:27:23 AM »
I was really tired last night and fell asleep. When I woke up it was too late to try to attack the Windigo. There’s no way I can win RockHoof now.:(

Ponyfan

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: December 23, 2017, 06:07:19 PM »
I did end up paying 22 gems to skip half a timer and win Rockhoof. But theres no way to won the Windigos without a helper pony or 23 gem skips. And BTW, math says with 3 days left in the event total I cannot even win the Windigo trap basic prize. Thanks GL.

Happy Hearthwarming!!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 06:33:47 PM by Ponytails »
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline Zapper

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: December 24, 2017, 02:29:50 AM »
I AM LIVID.
I didn't do anything to the app but when I started my game this morning it had been reset to level 1 with an empty Ponyville.
I was level 98 and in the midst of the event and Gameloft reset everything without a warning.

How can I contact them?? Never thought a stupid app game would make me so angry. I never linked the game to an account so I guess these €#$@&/!× purged it by accident and won't be able to restore anything. What a waste of time!!! :pout:

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: December 24, 2017, 03:04:09 AM »
I AM LIVID.
I didn't do anything to the app but when I started my game this morning it had been reset to level 1 with an empty Ponyville.
I was level 98 and in the midst of the event and Gameloft reset everything without a warning.

How can I contact them?? Never thought a stupid app game would make me so angry. I never linked the game to an account so I guess these €#$@&/!× purged it by accident and won't be able to restore anything. What a waste of time!!! :pout:

Are you on Instagram? Go on their Instagram page and comment telling them that your not happy with what they did.

They should've gave you a warning, but you know how people are. They just don't care.

I gave up on trying to complete the event.

Offline Zapper

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: December 24, 2017, 03:23:43 AM »
I don't have any social media. If anyone could give me a support e-mail adress I'd be very thankful.
I don't want to sign up at their forums if I can avoid it.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal