collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User ID's III  (Read 216199 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User ID's III
« Reply #210 on: October 03, 2017, 11:28:11 AM »
Thanks for the list of Gem Shops Skeen. I completed the chapter with the Henchpony as the rewad and no surprise the next chapter with Quibble Pants as a reward is locked too. :(

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 04, 2017, 06:14:52 AM »
Gem shops are:

Ponyville:
Houseplant Shop
Weather Factory
Fortuneteller Stall
Balloon Shop

Sweet Apple Acres:
Pet Shop

Canterlot:
Discor's Pumpkin

Crystal Empire:
Coliseum (but it's broken currently and doesn't produce anything but bits)

Thanks! So I assume all these shops have to be bought with real money or won in events? Because I don't see them in the inventory.
I'm always short on gems. It will take forever to get Cadence and Shining Armor.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 04, 2017, 09:02:44 AM »
There’s a new update. The map had been updated, Starlight has moved to Ponyville and Klugetown from the movie is in the map but not open yet.  Capper, Skystar, and the pirate Captain and a bunch others from the movie that I don’t recognize yet show in the collection book but aren’t available yet.

Ponyfan

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 04, 2017, 12:54:09 PM »
Zapper - Shining Armor is available in the EQG dance game.  Possibly Cadance is too.  :)

CHECK YOUR GAMES - with this new update the cost for some of the mini-games has skyrocketed.  Once you have the update, the new gem code is KLUGETOWN.  The fixes to the Coliseum are being rolled out but people seem to be falling into one of two solutions - 3 ponies give you 1 gem, or 3 ponies give you 2 gems.  (originally it was 5 ponies give you bits only).  The actual event for this update is being delayed a few days to make sure more players have time to get the update.  I don't know the procedure/priority for Android users but the last few events have been available days after the event started, giving iOS players the advantage in the community and limited time portions.

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 04, 2017, 03:46:07 PM »
So GL STILL has not fixed my adventure bar so no gems or ponies from the re-do of Daring Do adventure line AND no solo/social quests/tasks either!  I contacted them again today. I was hoping the update might fix it but NOPE. This HAS to be fixed by the Storm King adventure!!

The bits balloon pop game is also gone. And HOLY GEMS PONY FRIENDS!  The mine game is now 100 bits/12000 bits/5 gems (and maxes out at 3 wheels now) and to dance is free/2000 bits/5 gems/15 gems!!! WTF GL!  So greedy!!  Thank goodness I got all the possible ponies from both ages ago!!!

Edited to add: BONUS amounts went up with the upgraded cost. Now its/ no bonus/10%/20%/100% for the dance game with the outfits!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 04:20:34 PM by Ponytails »
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 04, 2017, 03:52:16 PM »
Sorry Gameloft hasn't fixed your game yet Ponytails. My Quibble Pants chapter is still locked so it looks like I'm going to miss out on him again. I can't believe Gameloft has increased the prices so much for the mini games. I thought the old prices were fine.

Fun fact. I was swiping the map to see where Klugetown is in relation to Equestria and there is the Storm King's realm near the bottom and close to Klugetown and a place on the map to the right of the main part of the land that says "Here Be Hippogriffs"

Ponyfan

Offline princessluna11706

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 06, 2017, 02:32:00 AM »
The bits balloon pop game is also gone. And HOLY GEMS PONY FRIENDS!  The mine game is now 100 bits/12000 bits/5 gems (and maxes out at 3 wheels now) and to dance is free/2000 bits/5 gems/15 gems!!! WTF GL!  So greedy!!  Thank goodness I got all the possible ponies from both ages ago!!!

Edited to add: BONUS amounts went up with the upgraded cost. Now its/ no bonus/10%/20%/100% for the dance game with the outfits!
::SMH:: I've noticed game loft getting cheaper and cheaper over the last few updates, starting with stopping you from being able to get mine cart wheels from the bushes last year. I've also noticed less groups of bats (in my game anyway) from 5 groups of three often (but not always) down to 3 groups of three. Also no more clear the skies contests!!! I used to look forward to those.

Thank you for the code Skeen!

The original Princess Luna.

I'm on Instagram! http://instagram.com/kitarei1 :)

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 06, 2017, 03:05:47 AM »
So... did ANYONE manage to win Quibble Pants with just one day left in the event? It seemed impossible with this shortened amount of time to complete 40 tasks! I finished maybe 4.
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 06, 2017, 03:50:46 AM »
I didn't. I gave up after about 5 ropes and Minuette didn't give me one twice.  :(  Gameloft should have given us more time to win Quibble Pants. It did seem impossible without Wild Fan.

Ponyfan

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 06, 2017, 03:55:09 AM »
I didn't. I gave up after about 5 ropes and Minuette didn't give me one twice.  :(  Gameloft should have given us more time to win Quibble Pants. It did seem impossible without Wild Fan.

Ponyfan

Super frustrating note - apparently I own Wild Fan! Which I forgot about! But since it took me almost the whole day to win the henchpony, I JUST started the Quibble Pants quest a couple hours ago - so I'm still out of luck, despite having every advantage. :P Unless I want to blow a ton of gems on it, and with a new event about to start, I'd rather save them! Still, talk about annoying!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 06, 2017, 06:17:03 AM »
After a week, GL fixed my events bar. Which re-set me to the beginning of the Daring Do event. Which means other then the initial 2 steps which won me gems, I got NOTHING!  However it was fixed in time for the Storm King event. So I guess that's something.

Aaaand the new event has begun!  Looks like most of us should be able to get Princess Skystar and some other random characters just by following the story line. Yay!!  Here we go!!!
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline Barnacle_lady

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 06, 2017, 09:01:15 AM »
No Quibble Pants either, so lets see what the new event brings.

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 06, 2017, 09:49:12 AM »
I got Quibble Pants by spending about thirty gems on rushing.

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 06, 2017, 11:11:13 AM »
So... did ANYONE manage to win Quibble Pants with just one day left in the event? It seemed impossible with this shortened amount of time to complete 40 tasks! I finished maybe 4.

I already had him, but I did win the gems in his place.  It took me most of the day. 

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 06, 2017, 11:28:54 AM »
Do you think the punch stand in the community event is a decoration or a store? I'm always afraid of just getting decorations :blush:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal