collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User ID's III  (Read 216492 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User ID's III
« Reply #195 on: September 29, 2017, 07:47:49 AM »
I thought it would be the Storm King event since that's what they've been advertising on their Facebook page. I did the first Daring Do chapter to get the 25 gems and now it says "Next chapter coming soon" 

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 29, 2017, 09:06:21 AM »
I'm waiting for Ch. 2 to re-unlock for the Daring Do repeat event.  My guess is Gameloft will realize something messed up and cancel it, and maybe even rescind all the gems we've already earned. 

Today I'm getting ads for pet food, but I normally get Magic Kingdoms or other GL games. 

Offline Barnacle_lady

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 29, 2017, 11:11:38 PM »
The ads I'm currently getting is magic kingdom, home rescape, the dragons island, a war game and some local stuff like this chilling out of school tv show.

Offline Skeen

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 30, 2017, 10:52:50 PM »
WTF, the ad for the Coliseum clearly said it made gems, but it doesn't! 

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 01, 2017, 06:39:52 AM »
The 2nd chapter is unlocked. The game wants Griffin Locks and you need Rainbow Dash, Smiley Fan (I think that's her name) and another pony (Dr Hooves?). To use the stallion and get double locks you also need a shop that costs 350 gems.

Gameloft confirmed on Facebook that this is the right in game event. Maybe the Storm King one is for next week?

I saw that ad for the coliseum giving gems too. There's going to be a lot of unhappy players if Gameloft made a mistake.

Ponyfan

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 01, 2017, 11:35:54 AM »
I saw that ad for the coliseum giving gems too. There's going to be a lot of unhappy players if Gameloft made a mistake.
Eh. It's only available in a bundle, and it's not like anyone's actually going to spend money on a mobile game like this.

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 01, 2017, 03:17:57 PM »
Eh. It's only available in a bundle, and it's not like anyone's actually going to spend money on a mobile game like this.

It looks like Skeen might have, though! :( I'll admit I was tempted too, especially since I'm sitting on an iTunes gift card right now, but after reading all the horror stories I'm trying to resist the urge!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 01, 2017, 06:42:19 PM »
I have 9 out of 18 Griffon Locks.

Ponyfan

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 01, 2017, 06:59:42 PM »
My ‘events’ bar has locked up. I cannot access the current event or ANY other social or solo events at all. WTF?  I contacted GL this morning at early o clock EST and have not heard back yet. Its really odd, Ive heard others complain of this but never experienced it myself. Also, the ponies are still showing the tasks they need for the big event and will do them but drop no tokens. And I got the reward for the solo ‘remove parasprites’ task (was not trying for it, it just happened).

I am really upset about this!!  I wanted to earn Quibble Pants!!  And more gems because I fat finger bought the stupid salespiny with my saved up gems.   :-(
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 01, 2017, 07:10:11 PM »
My ‘events’ bar has locked up. I cannot access the current event or ANY other social or solo events at all. WTF?  I contacted GL this morning at early o clock EST and have not heard back yet. Its really odd, Ive heard others complain of this but never experienced it myself. Also, the ponies are still showing the tasks they need for the big event and will do them but drop no tokens. And I got the reward for the solo ‘remove parasprites’ task (was not trying for it, it just happened).

I am really upset about this!!  I wanted to earn Quibble Pants!!  And more gems because I fat finger bought the stupid salespiny with my saved up gems.   :-(

That's terrible Ponytails. I hope Gameloft can help you out. My event tent is locked in Ponyville but I can still use the event bar.

The 3rd chapter is locked after you complete the Griffon Locks quest. :( How are you supposed to win the ponies if you can't move on after completing a chapter.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 09:13:39 AM by Ponyfan »

Offline Skeen

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 02, 2017, 06:11:12 PM »

A LOT of people spend money on this game, as evidenced by the angry mobs in the Facebook feed.  They've made it so that the only way to get enough gems to do any events and actually win any prizes is to either spend real cash or farm gems from gem shops.  I get Play gift cards occasionally from work, and have nothing else to spend them on, so...

EDIT - not from work I guess, but from 2 of my supervisors, for doing things like letting their dogs out if they're out of town or setting up their Netflix at home without laughing at them. 

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 03, 2017, 02:09:44 AM »
What shops produce gems?

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 03, 2017, 02:31:48 AM »
I just downloaded the game again for the first time in years. I decided to restart the game entirely since trying to restore my progress on Magic Kingdoms was such a pain through Gameloft and I'm immediately regretting it. I forgot how bad this game is with forcing you to spend gems :(
I sent a bunch of you guys on the list friend requests so I can start getting everything rebuilt. My friend code is 1663c4c and the username it gave me was speedy music? could be worse but I still wish I could change it.

Thank you to Squarepeg for my avatar!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 03, 2017, 05:33:07 AM »
My game name is Shining Cookie. The next chapter is unlocked. You need Mosaic clues and Mr. Carrot Cake, Wild Fan and Bandolero. Wild Fan gives you 2 clues instead of one.

I have two gem shops, the Houseplant shop that I got in a bundle and the Balloon Shop from the Cheese Sandwich party even.t 

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 05:34:42 AM by Ponyfan »

Offline Skeen

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 03, 2017, 08:34:57 AM »
Gem shops are:

Ponyville:
Houseplant Shop
Weather Factory
Fortuneteller Stall
Balloon Shop

Sweet Apple Acres:
Pet Shop

Canterlot:
Discor's Pumpkin

Crystal Empire:
Coliseum (but it's broken currently and doesn't produce anything but bits)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal