collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User ID's III  (Read 214249 times)

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User ID's III
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2017, 02:19:43 PM »
I've gone to open the app again and it's prompting me to create an account? Er, help? I can't see a login button and I've never had this problem before - I'm going to be severely upset if I've lost two years of play :/

I had this happen to me last week. You should be able to begin the account process (fill in your age), and then confirm. It should then tell you that you already have an account, and then you should be able to select that one instead of the new one.

I don't know why this happens, it's very strange.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2017, 02:49:18 PM »
I've gone to open the app again and it's prompting me to create an account? Er, help? I can't see a login button and I've never had this problem before - I'm going to be severely upset if I've lost two years of play :/

I had this happen to me last week. You should be able to begin the account process (fill in your age), and then confirm. It should then tell you that you already have an account, and then you should be able to select that one instead of the new one.

I don't know why this happens, it's very strange.
Aaah thank you <3 it's all back to normal (and the 4th time I've "completed" the Raven Inkwell thing. Sigh)
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2017, 05:06:41 PM »
Aaah thank you <3 it's all back to normal (and the 4th time I've "completed" the Raven Inkwell thing. Sigh)

Glad to hear it worked!

I have noticed that I need to leave the app open for a little bit after doing something before it will "save". A few times I've had to welcome a pony twice because I would welcome them, close my app immediately, and then when I'd open it again they would arrive again. I've had to also replace buildings and decorations for the same reason. Is there a specific amount of time I'm supposed to be waiting before it saves my changes and I can safely exist the app?

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2017, 07:14:48 PM »
Something that helps my game stay saved is to enter and exit the game in the Everfree forest.  I make sure I always go back to the Everfree forest and the ponies are moving before I close the app.

I have 3 friendship flags so far.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2017, 07:22:29 PM »
Something that helps my game stay saved is to enter and exit the game in the Everfree forest.  I make sure I always go back to the Everfree forest and the ponies are moving before I close the app.

Thank you, I will keep that in mind!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2017, 01:41:26 PM »
I hope it helps. :) Also make sure your timers have started counting down before you switch to another area.

I have 25 headsets and 9 friendship flags.

Ponyfan

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2017, 01:44:09 PM »
Rarity has finished collecting friendship flags (in my Ponyville) with her friend Ravens' help!  Of course, now she needs 3 days 14 hours to be sure everything is perfect.

*waits impatiently*. Again, yay not a social event holding me back because something is not 'unlocked' but a task that is just waiting is plain stupid.
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2017, 01:55:35 PM »
Rarity has finished collecting friendship flags (in my Ponyville) with her friend Ravens' help!  Of course, now she needs 3 days 14 hours to be sure everything is perfect.

*waits impatiently*. Again, yay not a social event holding me back because something is not 'unlocked' but a task that is just waiting is plain stupid.

Geez, at this rate how do they expect us to do all this before the time for the event runs out? Are people going to have no choice but to whale (spend money, those of us who play Japanese mobages call it whaling!) to get Songbird Serenade? Cause I really don't want to whale on this game (or any mobile game for that matter) but I really want Songbird...

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2017, 07:22:38 PM »

I don't like the long wait times either. How are we supposed to get Songbird if the game makes us wait for days every time a chapter/quest is completed?

Ponyfan

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2017, 01:44:45 AM »
Of course the makers want us gamers to spend actual money on the game. Its why they tease us with "time limited" tasks, "reduced" gem ponies, and reduced balloon pop gem prices. I can honestly say that several gem ponies are currently double theor original release gem prices. It irks me greatly. Yet, I still play (athough I dont spend actual money).
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline princessluna11706

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2017, 04:21:31 AM »
My code is e70b4d :)

The original Princess Luna.

I'm on Instagram! http://instagram.com/kitarei1 :)

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2017, 06:07:56 AM »
5b5533c Little Days

I had to start over. Game wouldn't work anymore after the update, wouldn't load and always crash at startup.
Is there a way to save a game without a Facebook account? They really need to fix this considering so many people spend real money on this game.

Offline Barnacle_lady

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2017, 07:15:48 AM »
So I can take my time with the friendship flags if waiting is 3 days from now on. I am about half way.

@Zapper, I play through Google+, so with your google games account. And you can ask to transfer the data.

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2017, 01:24:49 PM »
just got the 25 friendship flags and my 'wait for rarity to check for perfection" is 1day and 14hours ... the event  seems to be set for preset times of the next chapter unlocking?
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2017, 04:03:21 PM »
just got the 25 friendship flags and my 'wait for rarity to check for perfection" is 1day and 14hours ... the event  seems to be set for preset times of the next chapter unlocking?

Ahh, must be.

Hopefully this means they're setting it up so that people can get Songbird in time.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal