collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ponies from the wild ~ charity shop G1 & Fakie brag!  (Read 523 times)

Offline glitterballTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Be kind and sparkly!
Ponies from the wild ~ charity shop G1 & Fakie brag!
« on: August 06, 2017, 08:50:48 AM »
Well, what a surprise, a serious pony drought in my neck of the woods and suddenly 4 appear within the week!  :newpony: :newpony:

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Posie - with dark tulips, in really great shape, clean body, smooth hair.

- and was bought along with a G3 (oops forgot to photograph her) - 2002 hoof date, she has a pale lilac pearly-ish body, pastel pink/yellow/lilac hair, symbol 3 white flowers and a yellow butterfly edged in purple with magenta body and dots on wings) as I am more into G1s I do not know this G3's name! Alas, she does have a couple of green pen stains, but my kid is having fun playing with her  :P

Snuzzle - I can't believe that I never had Snuzzle as a kid, I guess Peachy was enough for me! Snuzzle, again, is in good shape, smooth hair, clean body apart from her front two hooves - subtle pindot marks that I could not remove with an eraser sponge. I guess a hot deep-clean would solve this, maybe another time!

2 fakies! 10p each!
I saw them at the bottom of a basket + picked them out asap.
Bodies are in good condition, however their hair is a bit tangled + I have not yet had the chance to give them a brush-through or a spa day  :P The green one has a closed mouth and a yellow lemon as their rump symbol; the orange one has an open mouth (shaped to take a baby bottle?) and a red apple as their rump symbol. 

Anyone know about these particular fakies? They are cute, even with their vibrant colours!
 :frolic: :good:
:glitter: :glitter: visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 :glitter:

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
Re: Ponies from the wild ~ charity shop G1 & Fakie brag!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 10:13:02 AM »
What a gorgeous little lot you found, G1s in the wild are always so exciting!
Loving the Posey, and Snuzzle is such a sweetheart (She's recently caught my eye and I can't believe I don't have her in my herd).

Those fakies are quite sweet too, I love their poses and faces. ^.^
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline The_Loner

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • My Little Pony fan
    • Pommel's Adventures
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 01:03:03 PM »
Congrats!  :cheer:
I'm stumped on the 'G3' pony but maybe someone else knows. A picture would be most helpful.
In Denmark those 'fakies' were part of a big set of 9 ponies sold in a clear bag and their "brand" name is simply Pony. I don't know if it's the same elsewhere in Europe, though.
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 :rainbow: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :rainbow:

Online TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Unable to buy, sell, or trade
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 02:56:32 PM »
Congrats on the finds! Those are some cute fakies!

- and was bought along with a G3 (oops forgot to photograph her) - 2002 hoof date, she has a pale lilac pearly-ish body, pastel pink/yellow/lilac hair, symbol 3 white flowers and a yellow butterfly edged in purple with magenta body and dots on wings) as I am more into G1s I do not know this G3's name! Alas, she does have a couple of green pen stains, but my kid is having fun playing with her  :P

Fluttershy!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Be kind and sparkly!
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2017, 04:37:17 PM »
Thanks everyone!  :heart:

In Denmark those 'fakies' were part of a big set of 9 ponies sold in a clear bag and their "brand" name is simply Pony. I don't know if it's the same elsewhere in Europe, though.

Ooh thanks for that info, The_Loner  :thumb:

I checked mylittlewiki - yes, TheBeatlesPkmnFan42, it is Fluttershy!  :lol:
:glitter: :glitter: visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2017, 09:34:58 PM »
Very nice! I never had Snuzzle as a kid because she wasn't available in my country. I used to read about her and Minty in the comics and wonder why I had never seen her for sale.  Congrats on your G1 finds :happy:
Want list:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2017, 07:45:45 AM »
Awww! Snuzzle! Such a gorgeous girl :)
Want list: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+159)
  • MOC Mimic
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2017, 04:16:29 AM »
Congrats on your finds. That fakie is adorable too! :frolic:
My Want List:

Offline Littlesparklepony

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Dazzle Surprise
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2017, 10:16:42 AM »
Congrats on your finds! I love G1:s in the Wild and the fakies are quite sweet too.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr

Thanks to Corona for my adoptable!

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2017, 07:58:39 PM »
They're beautiful, congrats!

My Want List You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My Trade List You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • MOC Mimic
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2017, 07:23:09 PM »
Congrats on finding them, I found a few gen ones in the wild this year.  They look really nice.

• Be kind and sparkly!
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2017, 08:24:30 PM »
Thank you!  :)  It felt so special finding them as they seem to be so rare these days - I am sure some folks who work at the charity stores have first-pick on the donated items  :lol:

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • MOC Mimic
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2017, 01:32:45 PM »
Congrats! Nothing better than a pony find in the wild.

Those fakies were sold in Asda in a set of ponies, there have been I think a few different variations but there was a set of four sall ponies and a set of two bigger glass-eyed ponies and two smaller ones (the same size as yours). I am sure another shop sold them but I can't for the life of me remember.

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!