collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ponyfan's Epic Brag Pic Heavy Updated 9/9  (Read 413 times)

Offline PonyfanTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
Ponyfan's Epic Brag Pic Heavy Updated 9/9
« on: August 05, 2017, 07:36:11 PM »
Hi,

I realized I haven't posted a brag in a long time so these are some of the things I've gotten the past few months.  :)

Pearly ponies. :)

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Build a Bear Starlight Glimmer

Starshine and other G1 retro scoks

My Little Pony the movie toys

Loyal Subjects Ponies

Update 9/3 Here are some more of my latest additions.

Adult coloring book

Princess Skystar and her musical shell.

And

Build a Bear Tempest Shadow! :) :)

Updated 9/9

Zilla Cadance

All About Big Mac
[Ponyfan
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 04:50:56 PM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS Bowtie for my avatar SDS for my sig.

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Unable to buy, sell, or trade
    • My Tumblr
Re: Ponyfan's Epic Brag Pic Heavy
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 07:48:15 PM »
Congrats on all those ponies! The pearlized G4s are so pretty! :lovey:

Offline glitterball

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Be kind and sparkly!
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2017, 08:19:11 PM »
Oooh! Seaponies in their shells!  :lovey: I got Rarity + Applejack seaponies at TRU today too  :)
Epic haul!
Did you gets the socks from Primark? I bought similar last week!  :biggrin:
:glitter: :glitter: :happy: :glitter: :glitter:

Offline MidnightRarity

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Fakie!
  • i like goats
    • MidnightRarity
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2017, 09:02:34 PM »
Great finds!
Also, where in the world did you manage to find that G4 pearlized Applejack? I haven't seen her anywhere!
LOOKING FOR G4.5 MUFFIN MARE BRUSHABLE!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr

Trades List!- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • I see you. And I will find you. And give you hugs!
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2017, 11:21:35 PM »
Ooooo cool! What lovely finds!
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+123)
  • MOC Mimic
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2017, 11:35:57 PM »
I love those sea ponies, they are super cute, and I love the glitter ones.

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2017, 02:32:47 AM »
Thank you everyone. :) I got all of the pony socks at Target. I bought the pearly ponies from a seller since I could never find the Wave 3 ponies in my area.

Ponyfan

Offline The_Loner

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • My Little Pony fan
    • Pommel's Adventures
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2017, 01:04:58 PM »
That's a lot of stuff! Congrats! :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 :rainbow: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :rainbow:

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2017, 09:43:20 PM »
Pony socks! And I LOVE your pearly ponies. What a lot of new addition you have snagged.  Congrats :D
Want list:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+159)
  • MOC Mimic
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2017, 04:15:17 AM »
Some very nice additions you've scored recently.  Loving all the new seapony figures that are out and your star shimmer BAB :)
My Want List:

Offline ClawleenMeowlen

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Spinster and future Cat Lady
    • The Rainbow Stable
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2017, 07:48:35 PM »
Those pearly G4s!!! I haven't seen those anywhere, I guess they never made it to my area  :huh:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ISO: ITALIAN PRETTY PARLOR

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
Re: Ponyfan's Epic Brag Pic Heavy Updated 9/3
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2017, 08:37:58 PM »
Thank you everyone. :) I love the pearly G4s too. I've updated my brag with more items.

Ponyfan

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
Re: Ponyfan's Epic Brag Pic Heavy Updated 9/3
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2017, 05:55:15 AM »
Love all the new additions! The Pearlies are my favorite and the baby sea ponies are adorable.

My Want List You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My Trade List You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
Re: Ponyfan's Epic Brag Pic Heavy Updated 9/9
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2017, 08:46:17 PM »
Thank you everyone. :)

Ponyfan

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
Re: Ponyfan's Epic Brag Pic Heavy Updated 9/9
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2017, 11:25:12 PM »
Wow you have had some serious pony fun haven't you?  Whoo hooo

Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.