collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony: The Movie BAB Plushies Incoming!  (Read 2611 times)

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
My Little Pony: The Movie BAB Plushies Incoming!
« on: August 03, 2017, 05:26:33 PM »
As the wonderful TornadoTwist revealed on her MLP Merch site today, it appears we will be getting plushies of Songbird Serenade and Tempest Shadow at Build A Bear!

According to her report the street date is August 31st!

We will also be getting "mane 6 ponies with a slightly updated design and capes with a seapony tail style."

I had heard some rumblings about Tempest Shadow heading to BAB, but it's nice to hear more   ^.^ I'll definitely be picking up Tempest ASAP!

https://www.mlpmerch.com/2017/08/tempest-shadow-and-songbird-serenade.html
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 04:58:05 AM by Mirnyj »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: My Little Pony: The Movie BAB Plushies Incoming!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 05:35:59 PM »
Ooh how exciting! I'm interested in getting the Songbird one.

So when it says "Build-a-Bear is going to release both a Tempest Shadow and Songbird Serenade plush on the 31st of August to kick-off their MLP The Movie line", does this mean we'll get more beyond these two? I would love to get one of Princess Skystar.

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

ShimmerShine

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2017, 07:56:45 PM »
I'm trying to keep far away from G4 and the show now, but dang it, if I get the chance I'd love to get a movie styled Rarity. Tempest Shadow looks super neat too.
Dunno how I can walk into Build a Bear with out feeling like I'm being judged to death as an adult.

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2017, 09:35:51 PM »
Between the ponies and their pokemon plushies, BAB has really been eating up my paychecks lately!  :P I still nned to get Starlight Glimmer and Big Mac, I'm running behind!

Thank you to Squarepeg for my avatar!

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2017, 11:24:12 PM »
I'm interested in Songbird Serenade and the new version of Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rarity, and Fluttershy.

I hope the bring back Apple Bloom, and Scootaloo.

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2017, 06:25:36 AM »
I'm looking forward to seeing these and the seapony tail capes. At last I have a Build a Bear kiosk at the mall that has been pretty good at getting the newest releases in.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2017, 08:07:33 AM »
Well, I got all of the other ones (except Starlight because her hair not running down her neck like a real horse irritates me). So I guess I'll probably be getting these too.  When I can catch a sale that is.

I'm trying to keep far away from G4 and the show now, but dang it, if I get the chance I'd love to get a movie styled Rarity. Tempest Shadow looks super neat too.
Dunno how I can walk into Build a Bear with out feeling like I'm being judged to death as an adult.

I always use my nieces as an excuse when I feel like I need to.  I say that I'm getting them a surprise gift.  Or sometimes I just order online and have it shipped to my house.  Usually only when I have a coupon or there is a sale going on.

Offline Shadoweon

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2017, 12:00:36 PM »
I am really excited about the Songbird Seranade one! I definitely want to try to get her.  I wish there was more merchandise for her but it seems like its mostly Temptest Shadow or Mermaid Mane 6.

Not happy about the Target exclusive thing either seeing my local Target has a completely bare pony section except for two items. :I

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2017, 07:14:07 AM »
Oh man, as if I need more temptation. I will really be wanting the Tempest one.

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • So Soft Pony
  • Always dresses in style
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2017, 07:41:39 PM »
I'll be getting Songbird Serenade and Tempest Shadow!  I have no need for new versions of the Mane 6 though.
Rainbow Dash always dresses in style.

lostpony

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2017, 10:58:15 PM »

Please never worry about this at Buildabear!  Lots of the workers there are adult collectors, too.  No one's going to judge you at Buildabear.  At any rate, you can also order online but don't order anything with wings online cuz they'll stuff em wrong.

I'm really looking forward to new BaB ponies!  I'm one week away from my scheduled call-in with the manager of my local store...she has seasonal workers returning to school in the Fall and I could get hired there.  She remembers me from being super-persnickety about how I wanted Celestia stuffed so her wings stand up right (and she still likes me anyway, how bout that).

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2017, 10:34:31 AM »
I go into BaB by myself as an adult all the time! :D I don't think they judge you there. (I totally use the niece excuse when I'm buying a lot of MLP toys from Walmart or Target or TRU, though lol. Still get a little embarrassed when cashiers ask me about all the pony stuff. XD;; )
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

lostpony

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2017, 11:15:57 AM »
When I bought the large Skystar fish and the cloth mertail Pinky at target last night, the checker asked me if I had daughters.  I said no, they're always for me (as I punched in my pin), she was like oh... and got real quiet.

Guess she's new, haha.  On the other hand, at the used kids clothes/toys store where I bought a Loopsy pony last night, I joked that the Rainbow Dash kids sweatshirt with the wings was safe for the kids because I can't fit into it and the lady there laughed and said when that came in they thought about me. 

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2017, 02:27:59 PM »
I've also bought a BAB pony for myself from Build A Bear. My local mall just opened a kiosk store in June and I bought a Starlight the day after they opened. The employee did ask me if it was for a special child and I said "No it's for me" and then told them employee I had several BAB ponies at home. :) I even did the Heart Ceremony which I wasn't expecting them to do for adults.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Beckysaurus

• Fakie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2017, 03:23:44 PM »
I've been able to resist all of the BAB plushies except one... And I'm pretty happy with my Zecora! But Tempest Shadow is a really great looking character...
Instagram: NoTimeforAdulthood
Loyal Subjects Ponies for trade/sale
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,387609.0.html

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal