collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Birthday brag  (Read 740 times)

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
Birthday brag
« on: September 16, 2017, 06:35:28 PM »
My birthday was on the 11, and so I got to get a bunch of ponies with the money I got as a birthday present. Mom and dad said they had no idea what a teenager who doesn't want to drive would want. So... behold the local goodies and one very special pony from ontario! All gathered by the companion cube!
https://flic.kr/p/YwfgC9

Yes! I now have a TE galaxy! I love space themed ponies, be it stars, moons, suns or constellations. I just love space, so having such a beautiful pony is spectacular! She's in played with condition, and the pink streak in her hair seems to have been removed (or its invisible) but I've been wanting her for a while. Hunting at the local antique mall with my mother was fun, and so I managed to find galaxy, happyglow, seashell (who's my only sitting pony), autumn skye, bumblesweet, wavedancer, 25 anniversary scootaloo ( I now have 3/7 of the anniversary set) and snow-catcher!
The heartthrob is the very special pony from Ontario that a friend brought me from her family's cottage. She says the kids don't treat the ponies/ castle (yes, they are mistreating a dream castle of all things!) very well, so if they don't treat them well next year, I get them. The kids just leave them in the dirt. Their parents would much rather they go to a home where they were loved. And I'd love all of them! Even if the majority of them are squeaky butts!
Here's to one more year of ponies, and many more to come everypony!
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
Re: Birthday brag
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 12:29:24 AM »
Galaxy is such a lovely TE unicorn - I bet you are thrilled with her! What a fab birthday treat!  :biggrin:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 03:36:54 PM »
Galaxy looks very happy with her new sisters.  With your love of space themed ponies you will be on the look out for Night Glider to add to your collection.  There are actually a lot of ponies with space themed symbols when I start thinking about it... Glory, Milky Way, Moonstone, etc.

I hope your friend's family let you have their ponies! It would be nice to see them in a home where they are loved and appreciated :)

Offline Littlesparklepony

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 11:13:29 AM »
Wonderful ponys! Happy belated Birthday and I hope you will rescue the others too!  :satisfied:

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 11:49:32 AM »
Congrats and happy birthday!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal