collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Things You Wish Hasbro Hadn't Done With FIM (TV Show or Toy Line)  (Read 13123 times)

Offline MJNSEIFER

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Brony For All Ponies
    • View Profile
Re: Things You Wish Hasbro Hadn't Done With FIM (TV Show or Toy Line)
« Reply #120 on: September 24, 2017, 06:31:57 AM »
I've only actually seen it once (mostly because I didn't like the G4 Breezie design), but wasn't the moral of that episode that Fluttershy needed to be "cruel to be kind", in other words, she had to tell them to leave so that they could go back home?  I must be really remembering wrong if it wasn't.

Also... I actually love the Disney Channel sitcoms, just saying.
I will confess to being a brony, but I assure you that the things you may not like about them do not apply to me, I mostly keep the fandom name due to nostaligia, but I do genuinely love MLP as a whole, not just FIM, and not just the popularity of FIM - I genuinely love the show (and all the others)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 24, 2017, 06:53:31 AM »
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but someone mentioned Chrysalis not being able to see through Thorax's disguise when he came back to the hive to rescue the princesses, Spike and the Mane 6.  I think Chrysalis had spies reporting to her on Thorax. She knew he'd left the hive and came back and she saw that he was pretending to be Starlight. She called him Thorax and had him stuck in the green goo before she ever found Starlight behind her throne. 

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Shabi

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 25, 2017, 04:55:47 PM »
I wish Hasbro didn't make the main toy line this boring. I mean only two poses?! How different G1 and G3 were! So many colors, so many poses, so many gimmicks! The new poses are better, but the design is bad. Cute but bad. They can't stand on their own, some ponies look bald, the hair is terrible quality.
I also wish they didn't make ponies with glitter on the outside. I absolutely love glitter, but this just ruins it.

Offline StarSwirl05

• Pearlized G3 Prototype Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Njyugioh
« Reply #123 on: September 25, 2017, 05:25:55 PM »
I wish Hasbro didn't make the main toy line this boring. I mean only two poses?! How different G1 and G3 were! So many colors, so many poses, so many gimmicks! The new poses are better, but the design is bad. Cute but bad. They can't stand on their own, some ponies look bald, the hair is terrible quality.
I also wish they didn't make ponies with glitter on the outside. I absolutely love glitter, but this just ruins it.
Unfortunately, G3 didn't keep the variety throughout its run. The Core 7 is pretty much exactly what Hasbro is doing now. Same poses same ponies but different accessories.

Offline Shabi

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 26, 2017, 04:18:53 PM »
Yeah, StarSwirl05, I know and this is quite sad too :/

Offline StarSwirl05

• Pearlized G3 Prototype Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Njyugioh
« Reply #125 on: September 26, 2017, 04:28:51 PM »
Yeah, StarSwirl05, I know and this is quite sad too :/
You'd think they'd learn their lesson given G3 ended after that but guess not.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal