collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Canadian Pony Collectors Extravaganza Saturday August 4th 2018 A FREE EVENT  (Read 8312 times)

Offline Prince_Sunbeam

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Avatar by Whippycorn *colored by me
I wont be able to make it :( But I really hope it is a wonderful success and continues to happen! It's only about a 6hr drive for me, so hopefully next year or something!
Formerly known as SolsticeAdam
  Collection Instagram: prince_sunbeam     CLICK FOR PONY WANT LIST!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MoonStars

• Trade Count: (+105)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony

Anyone coming who is debating bringing an inexpensive G1 (under $15 CAD) stable carry case or the two-level carry case ($25 CAD or under), I am in the market for one or both of them. they don’t have to be mint, just not falling apart. I can clean them up myself. Also wouldn’t mind getting my hands on the (TRU?) G4 case that holds about 8-9 G4 playful size ponies (it came with a very tiny Pinkie Pie). (I’ve decided that my loose ponies that have no place on display shelves are going to get carry cases instead of plastic tubs :) . So I am looking for multiples, because I also have a lot of G3s that do fine in the G1 cases). Also the red fakie stable cases, for storing my now growing fakie herd...

Offline drusilla

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Got to love ponies
    • http://www.undead455.com
the table layout will be posted soon we were just waiting for the event hall to give us final information about storage which is kind of weird but hey we will roll with it

we seem to be on a roll now and time is really starting to fly