collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: YouTube Channel~  (Read 691 times)

artful_fox_customs

• Trade Count: (0)
YouTube Channel~
« on: July 28, 2017, 10:37:27 AM »
So I tried to have a YouTube channel once upon a time and I basically forgot about it, so I have decided to restart and give it another try! I'm currently uploading my first video now, and hope it goes well. It's basically an intro to who I am and what my plan is for the channel. If any of you guys are YouTubers yourselves, let me know whats good to record with and what softwares are good for editing.

~A.F.C.~

Offline MidnightRarity

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • G4 Collector!
    • View Profile
    • Midnight Rarity YT
Re: YouTube Channel~
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 02:40:27 PM »
Canon is always good to film with! (I am dreaming of getting a Canon t6i one day, but they're too expensive!) I currently use Canon sx520 and it's pretty cheap, and a great alternative (but it doesn't have a hot-shoe so no mic or microphone attachment!)

For a basic, free easy editor, use Windows Live Movie Maker! It's what I have been using for quite a long time now, and even though it's not the most advanced editor out there, it's great as a cheap alternative and edits really well, just doesn't contain some other features 'fancy' editors would usually contain.

Good luck, and I would love to see your channel when it's up!
Hello! :D

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 09:04:33 AM »
Ah, I wouldn't know--I don't do that myself.  I just find things I need :)

Best of luck though!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline Silver_mirror46

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Check out my art store @La Poyoshop on Etsy
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 05:21:26 PM »
One of the best editing softwares is Final Cut if you are working on a Mac, but it's a bit expensive. I use Adobe After Effects and Premiere but mostly for Motion Graphics not much video editing. I hear Lightworks is a pretty decent editor and it's free.

I'm curious, what will your channel be about? I've always wanted to do Vlogs but I'm kinda shy lol

Best of luck!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

thank you PonyWithnoCrown afor the lovely pony in siggie :3
My DA page  My Tumblr Art Tag  Commissions   Trader Feedback

artful_fox_customs

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 04:43:38 AM »
One of the best editing softwares is Final Cut if you are working on a Mac, but it's a bit expensive. I use Adobe After Effects and Premiere but mostly for Motion Graphics not much video editing. I hear Lightworks is a pretty decent editor and it's free.

I'm curious, what will your channel be about? I've always wanted to do Vlogs but I'm kinda shy lol

Best of luck!

It's basically about my customs and my daily life. I work on a PC so I'm gonna try using just the regular Movie Maker for now.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal