collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Dolly Waiting Room #2- Who are You waiting for?  (Read 356 times)

Offline kCherryTopic starter

• ***Doll-Sized Moogle Mod***
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsesed *-*
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
Dolly Waiting Room #2- Who are You waiting for?
« on: July 28, 2017, 12:55:06 PM »
 :glitter: Welcome to the Dolly Waiting Room thread #2!!  :glitter:

Tell us! Who are you waiting for? Let's see pictures of those new dollies that you have so
patiently waited for these past days/weeks/months!!!

Your DH mod is currently waiting for her first Bespoke Cat Doll! :kitty:

Most recently I recieved my first BJD pets from Aimerai!!

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You can watch me unknowingly open these little guys on youtube if you like,
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Your old Dolly Waiting-room can be found here, locked up safe and secure for your peace of mind,
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 02:51:13 PM by kCherry »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login *** You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Prince Primbrose

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • Damadolls- doll and toy blog!
Re: Dolly Waiting Room #2- Who are You waiting for?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 05:35:28 PM »
Oh yay, new thread! Those BJD pets are really cute. :0

My Myou Ailsa arrived the other day- or rather, I went and hunted her down at the PO. She's so beautiful. Less range of motion than I was expecting- vinyl/plastic dolls have spoiled me I guess!- but she's a real treasure. My first BJD...

I'm waiting on her clothes and wig from eBay, which should be here ehhh.. next week maybe? Also ordered a couple things for her from Mandarake. Not even totally sure how much I have coming in.. got too excited, lol.

And now I'm also waiting on a second doll! Oops. Resinsoul Spring! She was just so sweet looking, I couldn't resist.

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 07:19:50 PM »
New thread, but still waiting on this:

In the Lunar color.

It shipped last week, it's on US soil as of last night!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2017, 04:46:05 PM »
New thread, but still waiting on this:

In the Lunar color.

It shipped last week, it's on US soil as of last night!

I'm a bit disappointed/frustrated, as my doll was at the post office.  The lady told me she "wasn't permitted" to go through the carrier's packages.  :/

Oh well, I'll have something to look forward to on Monday at work, as that is where I am having it delivered.  I actually look forward to work Monday.  lol!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 04:51:08 PM by wystearya »

Offline Caffeinecowgirl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • McDonald's Pony
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 07:44:47 PM »
I've just ordered a custom Blythe that will be ready to ship in a couple months at best. I'm very curious because she's the first custom I order - instead of just buy it "as-is".
I made a quick mockup to explain the customizer how I imagine her... :D

« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 09:46:28 PM by Caffeinecowgirl »

base by moonflower

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 10:20:27 PM »
A Petworks Kuma-bolo :) I'm slowly slipping down the Petworks rabbit hole, aaaa..

Also won a cheap MH Mouscedes on eBay the other day - I wanted another one to redress, since I love her and I doubt we'll be getting another one anytime soon (if ever), lol.

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2017, 04:37:47 PM »
I've just ordered a custom Blythe that will be ready to ship in a couple months at best. I'm very curious because she's the first custom I order - instead of just buy it "as-is".
I made a quick mockup to explain the customizer how I imagine her... :D

Very cool!  I love how different she looks.  I think if I got a Blythe, I'd want her to be a somewhat spooky ghost.  But not too spooky.  I still have to sleep at night.

@Prince Primbrose  Congrats on your new bjd.  She's very pretty.

Offline orangepeachmango

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • taakos good out here my man
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2017, 07:16:26 AM »
eeeeeeeeee!!!!! i am so close to finishing off my payments for my Luna Bat by nyxyscreations, and i am eagerly awaiting her arrival ~march 2018. im so excited!! she is my first BJD and i fell in love as soon as i saw her and had to bite the bullet on buying her. this one isn't specifically mine, but here are her parts :'   )

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2017, 06:13:35 PM »

Petworks Usaggie 033 :heart:_:heart: I'm so excited aaaa