collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Here I am!  (Read 396 times)

Offline forever_cuddles

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Beddy Bye Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Here I am!
« on: July 26, 2017, 10:11:16 PM »
Hey there!
I am so excited to find so many like-minded pony enthusiasts out there! I only recently started getting back in to MLP collecting. My Little Ponies were an integral part of my childhood from 1983 onward. I have a lot of G1 ponies and loved collecting them as a kid. Ever since my husband and I bought a house a year and a half ago, I've slowly been bringing boxes over from my mom's house. I recently brought a large box over knowing it was my beloved MLPs. It was like opening Pandora's box. I thought I'd see what I could get rid of, and instead I'm wanting to add to my collection! I've discovered tons of MLP sites online, and was amazed at what a collecting community is out there. Anyhow, I'm glad to be a part of this forum, and look forward to meeting some of you!
Erin

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Here I am!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 12:12:29 AM »
Welcome to the Arena Erin :wave:

I think your story very much echoes many of us who open a box for a nostalgia hit and then get swept away with it all on a whole new level.  The collecting community is always growing and changing and a wonderful place to be apart of.

Did you rediscover any faves amongst your collection again? :)

Offline forever_cuddles

• Beddy Bye Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 08:02:15 AM »
Baby Cuddles nbbe was always a favorite of mine (hence my username), and she is a lovely dusty shade of blue from all the love she received. I played with my Baby Bonnet School of Dance a lot, and I loved my blue unicorn Moonstone, because she was one of my first ones.

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2017, 12:57:10 AM »
Welcome!  :frolic:

I loved reading about you opening your storage box and re-discovering your childhood herd! I still get that feeling when I visit my folks and bring down my pony boxes for my little girl to carefully look through!  :biggrin:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline forever_cuddles

• Beddy Bye Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2017, 03:15:45 PM »
Welcome!  :frolic:

I loved reading about you opening your storage box and re-discovering your childhood herd! I still get that feeling when I visit my folks and bring down my pony boxes for my little girl to carefully look through!  :biggrin:

It was quite nostalgic! I had forgotten how many ponies I had!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal