Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

My cousin gave me her childhood ponies!

(1/6) > >>

NinaMarie:
I got married back in May and just before I got a text message from my Aunt asking if I would be interested in my cousins old "my baby ponies." I tried to reply with a very composed "yes! Yes I do!" I wasn't sure at all what I'd be getting and if they were going to be real MLP or fakies or whatever. I was very excited though and when my Aunt showed up for the wedding with a shoebox I was asked if I wanted it then or after... I took the box to our wedding night hotel!

My cousin was a very careful and organized child. Besides a bit of surface grubbiness these babies are in amazing condition with nearly all accessories! I couldn't believe my luck! I matched accessories the best I could but if anyone could correct mistakes that'd be great.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I thought maybe this unopened ribbon belongs to her but the a mint on card image of baby sea sparkle sea pony Dipper has ribbon that looks lighter yellow.

I LOVE the sea saw! (I think I have the wrong brushes in the photograph)

I have a newborn baby Yo-Yo already but this one has pinker more curly hair. I think she is my most favorite baby of all. Lookit those teeny wittle wings!

The extra diaper is still in the box!

Misc. accessories I couldn't match with the babies I have.
ID anyone? Price check?

Carebearnmbr46:
Lucky you!  That Yoyo still has gorgeous hair!  And I adore your Dipper. I grew up with her.   :lovey:  How nice of your cousin!  Congrats on your new ponies!  :frolic:

EnaRocketQueen:
Your ponies are gorgeous! I love Baby yo-yo's little wings, and Dipper's very cute too. 
I recently found I had a cousin I didn't know about who's a couple of years older than me, so maybe she's got some childhood ponies I could have? Haha, I could hope!  :)

lovesbabysquirmy:
Awwwwww that is just a precious gift!  :)

CrystalSnowflake:
That's great! I think with just a light bath they will be near perfect.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version