collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G1, G2, G3 & Nirvanas for sale!  (Read 340 times)

Offline ArdidTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+113)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • http://www.fotolog.com/ardid_ponies
G1, G2, G3 & Nirvanas for sale!
« on: July 22, 2017, 04:46:19 PM »
Here are some ponies for sale! Please let me know if you need more info or pics. I'll answer more quickly if you write to my to my email milady86 @ gmail.com (without the spaces) with the subject MLP SALES, thank you!  ;)

I ship worldwide from Spain, feel free to ask the postage costs :) I am also open for trades, but I still have to update my Wish list!! I'll try to do it ASAP, but meanwhile you can tell me what you have.

Here are the ponies! Prices below :)

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Snowdrop UK -20$ Mint
Italian Trickles - 20$ Near mint
SS Cherries Jubilee -SOLD
Italian Moonstone - 20$ Very good
Mexican baby Surprise - SOLD
Italian Parasol -20$ Very good conditions
G2 Hip Holly -30$ Mint with all the complements
Italian Snowflake - 25$ Almost mint
Spanish baby Moondancer - 85$ Very good condition
German Flutterbye - SOLD
Hopscotch Spain - SOLD
Puppy Love - 30$ It's actually a custom professionally made, very beautiful. Mint
Moondancer - 12$ Almost mint, very white

MORE ADDED:

Secret Tale (white) - 5$
Her Majesty Great Romance, European (pink) - 5$
Sugar Belle (blue) - 5$

Keen Bean (white baby) - 5$
Sew-and-so - 5$
Sunrise song (unicorn) - 5$ on hold
Comet Tail - 5$

Sweetie Belle "Eyeshadow" - 5$
Rainbow Dash IV - 5$
Mochanut - 5$
Sunny Sparkle - 5$

Please PM me for more pics and better descriptions :)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 08:10:44 AM by Ardid »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• G3 Prototype Pony
Re: G1 & Nirvanas for sale: spanish, italians, german, G2 Hip Holly...
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 02:52:47 PM »
Mex baby Surprise is on hold!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• G3 Prototype Pony
Re: G1 & Nirvanas for sale: spanish, italians, german, G2 Hip Holly...
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 09:50:56 AM »
UPDATED! :)

• G3 Prototype Pony
Re: G1, G2, G3 & Nirvanas for sale!
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 06:47:36 PM »
UPDATED! :)