Pony Talk > Off Topic

Goodnight, Sweetheart, Goodnight

(1/8) > >>

SourdoughStomper:
Since I have some problems with insomnia, I go to bed early so I can be in a dark room. Getting away from the artificial lights of the living room that can suppress melatonin production. So I usually retreat for bed anytime between 6pm-7pm. However, I settle down to sleep after 9pm. Sometimes after 10pm.

How about you? :zzz:

Hannah66665:
I chose the 6am option since right now it's going on 7am and I haven't slept... I think I got up yesterday at 4pm. I never, ever have a normal schedule and it changes almost daily. Sometimes I'm in bed by 10pm and up in the morning... sometimes I sleep for 16 hours. Sometimes I'll stay up for 30 hours. My ideal sleeping schedule is probably going to bed between 4am - 6am and being up by 3pm.

lonewolf:
I went with after 6am since my normal time is 9-10AM (sometimes as late as noon). The result of working a night shift for over 11 years (and generally being a night owl for another 15 before that).

Maybe that's why Luna became my favorite princess. :P

Lollipop:
Well I am a nighttime person anyway so at least midnight. I'll go for 2-3am though, as we have our own business (with mum) we are often up until the very early hours replying to customers on the other side of the world.

I can easily stay up until 6am+ if I have work to do (although we do try to stop around Midnight... which often leads to 2am) 
I am designing our website atm so very late nights and very early mornings every day atm  :biggrin: not sure how im keeping going atm  :blink:  :P )

bright rabbit 1:
I normally go at 22:00, but one I went to bed at 11:30.(I was up watching Big Brother).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version