collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Lots of items up for trade/sell! ISO POKEMON, DOLLS, MLP...  (Read 600 times)

Offline NsMLPoniesTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Big Brother Pony
Re: ISO Pokemon toys ASAP!
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2017, 04:46:28 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There is a offcial website with Pokemon toys, cards, plush, and apparel.

Pokemoncenter.com

I use it quite often as I feel most retail stores don't carry much Pokemon merchandise. They ship pretty quickly and the quality is amazing!

Plus there is another I go to called

Pkmncollectors.LiveJournal.com

The sellers there only sell official Pokemon merchandise from old and new. They are really nice and I've never had a problem with a seller!

Hope this helps in your search.

Thank you. I'll take a look at those. I'm mostly looking to trade right now though.
Now taking commisions for custom ponies!
[imgYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr[/img]

Also currently taking commisions on doll clothes, custom dolls, dog and cat coats, and plushies!

• Big Brother Pony
Re: Lots of items up for trade/sell! ISO POKEMON, DOLLS, MLP...
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2017, 12:24:20 AM »
Bump! Adding more items tomm.
[imgYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr[/img]

Also currently taking commisions on doll clothes, custom dolls, dog and cat coats, and plushies!

• Big Brother Pony
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2017, 04:22:05 AM »
Still looking to trade!

Offline Saphy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2017, 08:36:37 PM »
I still want to buy the bait boy please